AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which Twisted Metal game was the best?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Twisted Metal 1

1 4.55%
  • Twisted Metal 2

6 27.27%
  • Twisted Metal 3

3 13.64%
  • Twisted Metal 4

3 13.64%
  • Twisted Metal: Small Brawl

1 4.55%
  • Twisted Metal Black

8 36.36%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Twisted Metal

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Twisted Metal

Which one do u think was the best?
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

mankowski. LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 004 - Charmander LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Pizza
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2011 09:49 PM
    Threads

Twisted Metal 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. I had lots of good games with friends playing all night.

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did."

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

I agree I liked Twisted Metal 2 also but I think Black was better. the graphics really did make a differance. You actually knew where the weapons were coming from
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

The entire Twisted Metal Game Series was just plain awesome!!!!!! That is something i still can't live without!!!!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

twisted metal blck because its kool online
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

Does anybody know the most recent Twisted Metal game out???? Or if there is going to be any more?????
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default Two words for ya, Mr. Grimm

He is my favorite character for 2 reasons.

1. He is a skeleton
    2. He rides a motorcycle

What more could you ask for in a character.

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by angelo1111
    Does anybody know the most recent Twisted Metal game out???? Or if there is going to be any more?????
    The most recent is black and i have heard no plans for another my favorite is 1 because it was one of the only good psx games i played in the first year the system came out.

Senior Member karne5 is an unknown quantity at this point karne5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2006 10:25 AM
    Threads

i think twisted metal 4 is great because it has pretty good graphics for a ps1 game and it controlled good plus it had a good sountrack

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Yeah to bad the rest of its terrible.
    Last edited by Sega saturn x; 12-14-2004 at 08:31 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

I still liked TM Black the best because when you shot a weapon in came out of the side of the car. What is every1's fav. TM character
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

2 was my fav twiseted metal cuz it was great for the time.

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

I liked one a lot, but two is my favorite. Black Metal I found FAR too difficult to keep balance to the vehicle so I quit within five minutes. XD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

Before Black came out TM 2 one of my Fav games for Playstation
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Member BloodChaos is an unknown quantity at this point BloodChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2005 08:38 AM
    Threads

come on yall...how can you NOT love Twisted Metal 3 the best?!?!
    Let the world fall beneath my bleeding heart. May the world fall in darkness at the bain of my aching soul. May the Darkness enlighten your heart and eyes.

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

TM 3 is the best
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Senior Member IAMME is on a distinguished road IAMME's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2005 07:13 AM
    Threads

Yea I agree...3 is the best one

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i love TM
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Member Bloodthorn is an unknown quantity at this point Bloodthorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2005 07:24 AM
    Threads

im just doing this to post but the only twisted metal i ever played was 2

Member BloodChaos is an unknown quantity at this point BloodChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2005 08:38 AM
    Threads

DUDE, i still say TW3 rocks!
    Let the world fall beneath my bleeding heart. May the world fall in darkness at the bain of my aching soul. May the Darkness enlighten your heart and eyes.

Senior Member IAMME is on a distinguished road IAMME's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2005 07:13 AM
    Threads

I like all the Twisted Metal games =)

Member Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2005 05:02 AM
    Threads

I think twisted metal black is the best one it rules

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

I have to say that I loved all the twisted metal games... but actually I have to agree with cloud that twisted metal black was the best... it went back to the basic idea of a contest where people are there to just destroy each other so that one of them can be granted some demented wish... and then have their lives ruined anyways even after they get their wish. yeah. so there is my 2 cents.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nickwolfwood3
    I have to say that I loved all the twisted metal games... but actually I have to agree with cloud that twisted metal black was the best... it went back to the basic idea of a contest where people are there to just destroy each other so that one of them can be granted some demented wish... and then have their lives ruined anyways even after they get their wish. yeah. so there is my 2 cents.
    i agree with u all the way.do u have any more 2 cent

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

yes I have more 2 cents... I would always play twisted metal with my best friends... we'd do co-op tournament mode... and then whenever we were playing in a level with a drop-off... like a hole where you could fall out of the screen and die... whenever one of us would accidentally fall... the other one would follow screaming "I'm coming, brother!" lol... good times...

Closed Thread

Thread Information