AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Was the old shows better than the new shows?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

23 82.14%
  • no

5 17.86%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I think the old TV series was better than the one they have now. What do u think
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Mother of Immortal Sons WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 08:40 PM
    Threads

Cool

Even my 5 year old brother likes the old ones. I had the whole collection on VHS, but sadly now they are gone
    "Mercy for the Vanquished is the luxury of those
    with strength and the power to contemplate the mortality of War."
    My loveing husband: Lysander Cyric Korvein

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

But now they have the new episodes. They might not be as good but there not half bad. They still ahve the same characters and Michaelangelo is still goofy.
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

This Guy Are Sick Zackiroth is on a distinguished road Zackiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2005 02:29 PM
    Threads

I remember the old episodes from my childhood... And I have quite a few of them on VHS, too...

I don't really like the new episodes...

Third Year Ronnin Kratos can only hope to improve Kratos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2005 12:02 PM
    Threads

The old ones were better, even though I can't really remember them that well.

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

The old ones were better; I know that much. Unfortunately, I was about 3 years old at the time, so I couldn't give any examples.
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Lëåƒ šhìnôbì inuyasha-sakura is on a distinguished road inuyasha-sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 08:55 AM
    Threads

i like the old version.. i think i used to watch it when i was around.. 8 i think it was really popular back then..

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

The old show was much better, what ever happend to those warthog villian guys with the army pants
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I loved the original series...the orgin story was much better. But I don't hate the newer version. It's just different. And I remember the original very well, and I can still sing the opening song.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Halo 2 Sucks Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2007 06:19 PM
    Threads

I like the old better,espically the movies (heh) but not to get off topic i dont remember the old ones. Like Myrra said i dont hate the old ones,just dont like em'.

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    Threads

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles isn't an anime. And, to answer your question, I like the new one better than the old one, simply because it has a darker tone to it.

TMNT is also the only show affiliated with 4Kids that is actually good. I'll give them credit that this show doesn't suck (the same cannot be said for their other shows though...)
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

well when the old were around the movie was on they wrre good flicks so thus the show was better.

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

The old ones...I grew up with them, man!

Senior Member Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 10:47 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteReaper
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles isn't an anime. And, to answer your question, I like the new one better than the old one, simply because it has a darker tone to it.

TMNT is also the only show affiliated with 4Kids that is actually good. I'll give them credit that this show doesn't suck (the same cannot be said for their other shows though...)
    TMNT was a half anime if ya ever heard of it

the old ones are alot more better then the new, couse the new script is kinda weird and Im so use to see the old chr styles. *shrug*

when it rains....... it pours -_- -Dan Skelden

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 10:49 PM
    Threads

Well I'm still young..I remember certain family members used to watch the old eps. and I did too...can't say I remember anything
    But the new eps. are a good source of entertainment before I go to school in the mornings so I can't complain
    I like all the fancy footwork and like, get a load of Shredders wik armour..heeee

Senior Member raven1491 is on a distinguished road raven1491's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2005 08:28 PM
    Threads

I remember that i used to watch the old ones.
    I liked them more then the new ones.

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They must have been good...
    Everyone likes the old ones more..
    But...I can't remember them so I'm just happy with the ones I'm watching now

Junior Member 0_o is on a distinguished road 0_o's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2004 01:57 PM
    Threads

Agreed... old ones are definately wai better...*fave Michaelangelo* ...such a good character!! ahhh Michaelangelo u ole kidder

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like Raf...Dunno why..just do..

Choose Your Destiny Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 09:27 PM
    Threads

Turtles in a half shell, Turtle Power!

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2004 12:54 PM
    Threads

hell yeah the old ones are better!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So like..why exactly are the old ones better.........?
    Well the only messed up thing about the new ones is the fact they have all this alien crap going on

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

How could you think that the old show is better??? The new ones has some new characters and better action!!!!! It is way better!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

the old shows are way better only b/c the new shows are too different. they just don't seem right in my opnion.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

The old shows were better because the turtles actually had pupils. The new one dont have pupils. It's kind of unnerving. You dont know where there looking. In the old one they had more personality it seemed because of there eyes
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Closed Thread

Thread Information