AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Eclair/Slipknot... ?

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Eclair/Slipknot... ?

Ok... this isn't much of a wallpaper because I did it in Paint only, but the reason for that is... I don't have anything BUT Paint. *cries* Anyways, tell me what you think, and if you happen to find it passable, feel free to use it.

By the way, as most of you Slipknot fans are sure to have realized by now, the words in the background are part of the lyrics from one of their new songs called Vermillion (which happens to be my favorite song). Being the fanatical worshipper of Eclair that I am, I thought they were very fitting words. I was just listening to the song when I suddenly thought of making this wallpaper. This is the result.

Rick

**pooky note: please read the rules before posting another wallpaper, especially the part about adding attachments to the post**

EDIT: Sorry about that... I wasn't really paying attention. Here is a thumbnail. By the way, there was a typo in the original anyways, so it was a good thing I had to repost it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	eclairwallpaper.png‎
Views:	77
Size:	414.0 KB
ID:	1287  
    Last edited by Nullpunkt; 11-23-2004 at 04:04 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information