AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: .hack//dawn

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default .hack//dawn signups

Aproved by Ayumi.

So, there's finally an aproved .hack rpg. Let's get started!

Edit: a few rules though:
    1: The first rule is no longer in effect, this is because the RPG has become to big to ask people to read everything.

2: When encountering NPC's created by another character, do not take control of them. Also, when you create your own, PM me with some background on them.

3: When you want to make a huge change in the storyline, PM me first and wait for my aproval. This is because it is my story after all, and while I will easy to agree with it, I would like to know about it beforehand.

4: Have a litle patience when posting. Some of us can't come online as often (some only once or twice a week) and they will lose track of the story when they come online. So post with measure.

5: Try to keep your grammar and spelling correct. This has two reasons:
    Unos: I do not own AOL or AIM and I rarely use MSN, so I am not familiar with al these terms to shorten your sentence.
    duos: I'm Dutch, and while I have no trouble translating good sentences, my head starts hurting when al the MSN language starts being tossed around.

6: Usualy the rule is only one post per day. However: If your second post is at leat five lines long (preferably more) you can post more.

After the key of the twilight and the mysteries around the undying monsters things started to calm down a bit in the world. Users came and went, leveled and adventured, until now.

Lately, a group of player killers calling themself Black Sun entered the world. Using illegal mods, they quickly established a name of themself. Even the admins and moderators can't capture or even find this group despite it's size.

the group seems to be looking for something, could this be another relic? Another item of immense power like the key of the twillight? And why now, after the world just started to calm down?

Rumors started around the message boards. There is indeed a new relic out there, one that could easily surpass the key of the twilight.

Character signup:

Name of your player: This is the name of the player in the real world.

Name of your character: This is the name of your character in the world, you could use your own name, just think what you'd do in a multiplayer game.

Class: For those not familiar with them, I'll write them down:

- wavemaster: kinda like a red mage, casts spells both offensive and healing. Weak in close combat.
    - Heavyblade: Carries a really big sword, slow but powerfull in close combat.
    - Twin blade: Carries two short blades, they don't do as much damage as a heavy blade, but they're fast.
    - Blademaster: Balances between heavy blade and twin blade, carries one blade (usually a katana or a rapier or any other fast weapon) and focuses on speed.
    - Animorphic: This type of character focusses on hand-to-hand combat, they also have they abbility to morph in an animal of choise.

type of character: OK, this is a weird one, I'll list them:

- adventurers: The most common type of characters. They play, adventure, and grow.
    - Hackers: These are not evil, they see the world as one big challenge. They hack to see how long they can escape the moderators.
    - rare hunters: characters that focus on collecting rare items, they usualy have a wide aragement of various items.
    - civilians: These people see the world as a replacement for life, they relax in towns and do not adventure much, they generly have low levels because of that.
    - moderators: The moderators, just like this forum. they can acces data at anytime and have high security clearances. Moderators are very powerfull, they can ban people from the world and generally have high levels.
    NOTE: If you want to play a moderator character, PM me with a very good reason why your character should be a moderator, I'll not give these away easily.

Allignment:good, chaotic good, neutral, chaotic neutral, evil or chaotic evil.

description: what your character looks like.

equipment: describe them, your main weapon depends on your class, but you can use items as weapons too. If you want a weapon, but you're not sure if you can use it just PM me.

personality: How does your character behave? Why did he/she started playing the world? Why did your character choose his/her class? those sort of things.
    Last edited by red storm; 02-05-2005 at 04:44 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's an example of my main character:

Name of your player: Leen

Name of your character: Tanaya

class: blademaster

Type of character: moderator

alligment: chaotic good.

appearance: red eyes, with medium pink hair, two cat ears are placed on top of her head (a rare mod alowed because she's a moderator) and she wears black clothes, usualy coverd by a vest.

Equipment: her main weapon is a shortspear, with two spikes on the side to do more damage, she caries light armour and a few attack scrolls.

personality: Tanaya is a kind person, but she has a habit of speaking her mind before thinking over the words, and she's a litle single minded. She doesn't pay as much attention to the rules as she should as a mod, but few look down uppon her for that. Once you get to know her, she can really be someone you can trust.
    Last edited by red storm; 11-24-2004 at 03:31 AM.

Wavemaster chibi_girl_inuyasha is infamous around these parts chibi_girl_inuyasha is infamous around these parts chibi_girl_inuyasha is infamous around these parts chibi_girl_inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2005 06:24 PM
    Threads

here's my registration
    Name of your player:Mireille

Name of your character:Mireille

class:wavemaster

type of character:admin/player lvl 98

allignment:good

description:white floppy hat with white outfit brown hair

equipment:wave stick

personality:obbesed rare item hunter of love and courage

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, exept for the admin part, I can't recal getting a PM with a reason. Heck, I didn't even list admins. Moderators are at that level in this game.

Wavemaster chibi_girl_inuyasha is infamous around these parts chibi_girl_inuyasha is infamous around these parts chibi_girl_inuyasha is infamous around these parts chibi_girl_inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok then can i be a mod for it
    '

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Again, why? I need a reason, if I don't make a line here, everyone will play moerators.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

to help take care of problems on the server

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*shakes head* Sorry, I said a verry good reason, that's not going to cut it. PM me with a better one.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

can i just be a member then im confused

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's very easy really, your type of character decides what your character does when in the world. In your personality you said you wanted to be a rare hunter, so your type of character would be a rare hunter.

The reason I'm not letting anyone play moderator without a good reason is because moderators are more powerfull than normal players, since they can ban players and have unlimited acces just like here on the forum.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok when can rp start?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

soon, I want at least three members.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok i was accepted by ai but i havent seen my rp

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

hey what about heavy arms like krim

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As far as I remember, Krim used more speed then strength, And if I remember his weapon (A glaive, I think) that would be listed under blademaster.

Edit: Heavy arms are called heavy blade here, if you want an axe, you can pick heavy blade.
    Last edited by red storm; 11-22-2004 at 07:40 AM.

Ark_Angel67 Rena6793 is on a distinguished road Rena6793's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2005 09:01 AM
    Threads

Ive never heard of it.What is it?

I forgot most of my family @_@ Siggie NOT by me!

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no krims weapon was long arms duh i wanna be a long arm there people who have like poles with blades on top. just play the game and see.
    Last edited by wing 7; 11-22-2004 at 10:13 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Can we start the rp now?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

heres my character for ya

NAME. mitch

NAME. GARTH

alighnment. good/evil

description. 6 feet .dark dark green hair. gold eyes. hair style huge bangs that go everyware with waves of hair in the back. 20 year old looking. dark blue armor with black arms and a white sun mark on the chest a head band of the color black. a huge black cape. claws on the armor hands. a good complection of a evil soul.

tybe. blademaster.

weapon. uses the weapon glitter witch looks like a eanglish blade like muskateer with a spike at the tip and other dec erations.

lvl. 99 character.

bio a character thets new but kinda got a reputation fo gettin lvl 99 so fast he is constantly traing to get strong and more skilled.

personality. a nice cocky guy he thinks hes great and is a person always asking girls member address. all in all though hell help ya out for something in return.

age real life. 16

age in world. about 20.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah, an adventurer. Good, if we don't get a third member by the end of the week, I'll start the rpg with what we have.

The Dragon Tamer Searchman is an unknown quantity at this point Searchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2005 08:02 AM
    Threads

I'm joining

Name of your player: Maze

Name of your character: Shadow Wolf

Class: Animorphic

type of character: adventurer (newbe)

Alignment: good

Description: he is about 5 foot 6 green eyes has green hair and has a image of a wolf just under his right eye (cus he got lucky and found a item that let him do it) he wears Green vest with black shirt and green pants.

Equipment: Fire Gantlets (random e-mail event he got these)

Personality: He starts playing the world cus he need something to do. He is a very quiet person he don’t ask for help because of the fact the no one will help him for the fact of that he is a newbe.
    Last edited by Searchman; 12-07-2004 at 10:06 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And that makes three, the RPG has started! But anyone who still wants to join can join, just post here before you start.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

May I join, too?

Character name: Fiona

Class: Heavyblade

Type: adventurer/rare hunter

Allignment: Neutral

Description: Firey red hair, wearing an outfit similar to Black Rose's. Looks to be around 16 years of age.

Personality: Usually very quiet, keeping to herself and her own little world. She chose to be a Heavyblade because it gives her a sense of power that she can't get in the real world. She can be shy, but will join a party if she thinks the people asking her are trustworthy. Being a newbie player, she acts like she doesn't know anything, but truely know more than she lets on.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aproved and welcome to the world Chibi-chan.
    Last edited by red storm; 11-26-2004 at 03:55 AM.

Nocturnal Kitsune Tears of Moonlight is an unknown quantity at this point Tears of Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 09:38 AM
    Netherlands / Benelux / Europe / World / Universe
    Threads

Default Character Sheet: Yun ~ Tizzle

I’d really like to join, though I am not sure how often I’ll be able to reply this one (at the moment the two RPG’s I’m already in go first ^^; but this story sounds so much fun to work with), hope that’s okay. Anyway, here's my profile, hope I can still join ^^

Game Name: Tizzle

Class: Animorphic [hawk]

Type of character: Obsessed Rare Hunter / Hacker

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Description: Tizzle has a slightly tanned face, mid-long spiky black hair and bright purple eyes. She wears a padded leather suit of armor, of such a dark brown that it nearly seems black. A torn black cloak is wrapped around her face, concealing everything of her face from sight but her purple eyes and the few black bangs of hair falling in front of them. Sometimes she wears the cloak as a belt around her waist, and it functions as a blanket at times as well. As a hawk she has an unusual black color, save for the ‘belly’ and tail feathers of the bird, which are of a silvery gray color.

Equipment: Quite a few, however, she rarely uses the items she acquires, rather storing or hiding them somewhere. To her the rush of obtaining an item surpasses the one of actually using it. She however does have a small leather bag of shimmer dust (blinds a target monster for two attack-turns), and a pair of light leather gloves and moccasins, with an added agility bonus to them.

Personality: Yun became a hacker because she simply couldn’t enter some area’s in the game without cooperating in a group of players, and end up sharing the loot, and maybe not getting the one item she came for. Basically, she views herself as a Rae Hunter above anything else. She leveled herself in order to obtain easier access to dungeons, however, some dungeons were only possible to enter by teaming up. She used the basic knowledge she has about hacking to enter these kinds of area’s anyway. She also uses it at times to erase her trails. Other then hunting for items, Yun also hunts for knowledge. Rare stories, rare secrets known about the game, rare locations. Anything that is rare will catch her interest. It’s because of this that she choose to be an Animorphic. As a bird she could travel faster and scout area’s easier then she would have on foot.

Yun isn’t a bad person however, and will help a party from time to time to give them clues about quests or locations. The more they pay her, the more likely her stories will be the actual truth. Yun is the curious kind, and enjoys a battle every now and then. Tizzle may help a newbe out if he/she is lost or gets attacked. It depends on her mood, which changes often and without much reason.
    The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.

Closed Thread

Thread Information