AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [Eternal] The RPG

The Darkness Queen Dark-Venus-Girl is an unknown quantity at this point Dark-Venus-Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2005 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

SEED

Lerena comes back from the arcade. "Is there room for me in that helicopter?" she asks. She notices how small it looks and frowns. "Is ALL of us supposed to fit in that...thing?"

The Flirtatious Cutie Dark Foxx has a spectacular aura about Dark Foxx has a spectacular aura about Dark Foxx has a spectacular aura about Dark Foxx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2006 04:47 PM
    Threads

i don't know what you're talking about or why you put all of those LONG replies, so i'm just gonna say this:

LIFE
    is good, we live here on earth, and we all can make a difference in this world

SEED
    of chucky. i heard that is it a good movie, dad kills th mom, baby kills the dad, people kill the baby....or in my words, I LOVE BEING EVIL!!! {so drop the subject ok?!! T_T}

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Foxx
    i don't know what you're talking about or why you put all of those LONG replies, so i'm just gonna say this:

LIFE
    is good, we live here on earth, and we all can make a difference in this world

SEED
    of chucky. i heard that is it a good movie, dad kills th mom, baby kills the dad, people kill the baby....or in my words, I LOVE BEING EVIL!!! {so drop the subject ok?!! T_T}
    please don't post stupid things in the RPGs. that - what u just said - is really stupid and pointless. if you wish to join this, u must sign up first...why do you even bother posting in here if you know that ur words are completely irrelevant to the story anyway??

So fill me up to the brim...

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:56 PM
    Threads

SEED

Scythe looked at Lerena, "There are five hellicopters. *-_-0*" Scythe said as he motioned to the rest of them. "So you don't have to worry." Scythe smiled and waited for an answer from Talen.
    Last edited by g0d_of_death; 11-30-2004 at 03:23 PM.

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

Master of the forest haldir-the-elven-warrior can only hope to improve haldir-the-elven-warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2005 11:25 AM
    Threads

Seed
    Haldir glanced over to lerena then to the helicopter."Talen aren't there 5 helicopters cause i don't think 1 will hold everyone." Haldir said to talen then pulling a black scarf with an egyption eye on it over his mouth and nose.
    HALDIR LIVES ON THROUGH ME
    Land of Baren, land of eagle, land that gave us birth and blessing, land that called us ever homeward, we will go home across the mountains, we will go home, we will go home across the mountains, hear our singing, hear our longing, we will go home across the mountains.

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

OOC) that seed of chucky was funny

life alex joined a group of others going to the mission near tess he was getting ready.

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"So, Shinsei, Huron...what are the plans for this attack? Are we all going in, front line style? Or are we gonna hide and take more of a sniper approach?" Mario said as he looked at everyone in the room. Mario was really excited to get to the oil site and fight. Mario loved practising his shooting on live targets, moving and all!

The Darkness Queen Dark-Venus-Girl is an unknown quantity at this point Dark-Venus-Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She sighed. "Oh, that's good, I'll get in last." She sharpens the attack end of her staff while she awaits her turn to board a helicopter. After she is done sharpening it she begins to twirl it around to make sure her skills haven't slipped. She was glad to see she was doing fine and she stopped before she could cause much of a conflict.
    Last edited by Dark-Venus-Girl; 11-28-2004 at 03:27 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"So, who of you guys do I follow?" Mario asked as he took a short look at each member in the room. "Well, whoever it is, I want to go with someone who can guarantee me some action. And I know that Tayana is with me...but who is our leader? What's our side of the mission?" Mario smiled as he held his gun and checked the loaded rounds, just to make sure the gun was full.

Senior Member Tora_No_Unmei has a spectacular aura about Tora_No_Unmei has a spectacular aura about Tora_No_Unmei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 09:03 PM
    Threads

Life

Shinsei snorted at Mario,"Unless your brain dead, we follow Tessy, And for the other thing. I'm going alone, the only one I'm allowing to follow me is Huron since I might need his bots or his help unless Tessy says otherwise."

He lowered to sit in a chair as they were still waiting for Tessy to appear and for when their helicopters would come.

Seed

Kuu watched the actions around him quietly before speaking up,"Yes. We have five helicopters. Hopefully we will fit everyone since we now have a horse joining us."

OOC: GUYS!!! What did I say before? Give Tears a chance. We don't want to lose her like I and some others did a few times in another rpg. She doesn't always have time to read everything. Even I'm getting confused. Please put the labels of which group your with. I don't have them memorized, especially since I'm doing alot of other things at the same time.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well, you don't have to be so rude to me...I was listening to music when the briefing was happening. I only heard the last parts...which were unimportant..." Mario laughed nervously. "Sorry," Mario said as he realized his mistake... "I won't screw up again..." Mario then looked down into his pocket and stared at his mp3 player. He pulled it out and offered Shinsei a listen, "Would you like to hear some music? I can tell you right now...this is some damn good music." Mario laughed as he popped one ear phone into his right ear. He offered the other to Shinsei. "I know you're pretty pissed off about me not listening, but I hope we can be friends...and I wouldn't mind sharing this great music with you..." Mairo finished talking as he heard a great song (Turncoat: Anti-Flag)start playing. "You don't wanna miss this song Shinsei." Mario smiled.

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

O.C.C.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tora_No_Unmei
    OOC: GUYS!!! What did I say before? Give Tears a chance. We don't want to lose her like I and some others did a few times in another rpg. She doesn't always have time to read everything. Even I'm getting confused. Please put the labels of which group your with. I don't have them memorized, especially since I'm doing alot of other things at the same time.
    Tora, we're posting to keep the RPG moving. If we didn't post, this RPG would just... die. And stop trying to take control, we are giving Tears a chance, and we're trying to help keep her RPG alive. So just give this whole 'I'm the boss' bull$h!t a rest. And Tora, if you havn't noticed, you -like the rest of us- are posting too.
    Last edited by g0d_of_death; 11-30-2004 at 03:32 PM.

Nocturnal Kitsune Tears of Moonlight is an unknown quantity at this point Tears of Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 09:38 AM
    Netherlands / Benelux / Europe / World / Universe
    Threads

Default T_T stress stress stress

OOC: I’m so sorry.. Been ill for about a whole week. Refused to take medicines and that was result. I just hate using antibiotics. After that, there was a whole ‘o_o gawds..school~!’ feeling because this term is coming to it’s end, and I have a whole lot of projects to hand in. Being a fulltime procrastinator I now have about a week and a half to finish designing a whole interior for a discotheque, making it, and making a flyer for the whole thing (whoo, photoshop <3). That is just art class >.> Then there’s some essays for English and Dutch, and a whooping debate to prepare myself for. THEN the ‘test-week’ hits me, and it will be study study study till the break of dawn. Long story short: Busy busy, and will stay busy for another three weeks. I’m aware of the fact that that is way too long to be stalling a RPG for that long. That’s basically why I’m asking if there are any volunteers who’d like to keep this story under their wing for that time ^^; Please PM me if you are interested.

Also..on a side note, to those who I’m currently RPG-ing with in other RPG’s then this one…I’m truly sorry, but my character will be like a puppet travelling along for a while ^^; I’ll try to catch up with you as soon as things calm down here.

Again, my apologies to everybody here.. School > RPG-ing, hope you’ll understand that ^^; Thank for all for keeping this RPG alive still.. I was afraid it had died off already. Thank you for your concern KoS.. I’ll be okay reading up with it all however ^^

Hopefully till soon and take care,
    Tears
    The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc. tears i understand how bad it is i think torei no umei should maybe lead it along cuz she acts like shes your second in command person. but maybe you should have avenger run seed and have someone else run the life mission. suggestions.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: Tears, lemme handle it. I got the skills...I do have my own RPG. lol. i'll make sure things run smooth in here until u return. ok...I'll appoint myself right now. and if u dont want me to do it...lemme know, i will stop. but for now, the story must go on, so i will run this thing (for Life). i will need someone to do Seed...any volunteers?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o.c.c. We need people to take over control of the two bosses, Talen for Seed, and Tessy for Life. I'd try to help more, but I'm not online to often, sorry.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc. flame demon you just cant takeover youll ruin the rpg listen your gonna take over cuz you no that tears isnt on much so you think wow great time to takeover . im not gonna post here unless someone4 is appointed to the position.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: AHHHHHHHHh, lol, sorry I haven't been here, my computer's power supply went out and my mom's went tooo slow to do anything, until today. I just ended up doing SOMETHING to fix it.

--Seed--
    "Is there room for me in there?" Lerena asks looking around the room noticing all the members of Seed. She sighs. "I hope everyone boards soon, I said I was going last" She looks slightly impatient but she hides her face with her hands that are currently supporting her forehead.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: look, I'm not here to takeover things, alright! I just wanted to help Tears out. Wing7, if you don't want me to takeover, then tell me directly, don't be an idiot about it, cuz that's just stupid. If i wanted to takeover, i'd be a little more aggressive for the position. All I wanna do is help our Tears while she finishes her skool stuff.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc. ok flame demon what right do you have to call me stupid im just saying i dont think it will work out. i didnt post that in a angry way flame demon yikes. your not very understanding are you.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

OOC: Guys, stop it, creating a flame war won't help Tears one bit. If you have to post more about this, do it in the [Eternal] signup thread, because this will ruin the rpg.

Edit:
    Oh, and don't give me a smartass coment about how I posted here too, nobody likes a smartass
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: Wing, sorry. I thought you were pissed when you said that. Well, if it makes this easier, I am willing to help with the Life side, but if it won't seem to work, count me out.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Did I miss something here? I think I did...WHY am I the last one that ACTUALLY posted a message in the rpg? WHY?!?! o.o....And before anyone says anything---don't be a smartass, I hate those...

Master of the forest haldir-the-elven-warrior can only hope to improve haldir-the-elven-warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2005 11:25 AM
    Threads

occ: this rpg has become a battle ground! why cant you guys choose someone so we can freakin rpg.
    HALDIR LIVES ON THROUGH ME
    Land of Baren, land of eagle, land that gave us birth and blessing, land that called us ever homeward, we will go home across the mountains, we will go home, we will go home across the mountains, hear our singing, hear our longing, we will go home across the mountains.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haldir's right!
    ok i will decide then! I think that I should be the leader for Life, and Wing7 for Seed. just until Tears returns. we will act out as our own characters still, but we will command the leaders for example - Mario was walking and Tessy followed...get it? good!

Closed Thread

Thread Information