AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Battle Of Wills.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default The Battle Of Wills.

Yesterday, there began a battle of wills.. between me... and my hair. It was a hard battle, filled with many defeats, injuries, and lives that were tragically lost due to this careless, careless battle...

First, I thought I'd tackle it with peroxide... that did jack... Then... I decided to buy an expensive bleaching kit... that.. that was where it got ugly... I can't quite explain it with words... it's just... too much to remember.

I can however, show you a picture of this devistation.

I know, I'm such a drama queen. Remember kids, my hair was once pitch black. (Let me tell you a story... my hair used to be blonde. Not blonde blonde blonde... but blonde. Then I dyed it, and dyed it.. and it grows in light brown =/)

Anyway, the first pic is my roots. They're WHITE WHITE... and everything else... is like... a sherbert orange.

I lost my digital camera today, so they're crappy webcam pics.

So whatcha think? Rebleach it, or just ... have fun with it?
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well... it somehow turned out OK, didn't it?

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

i dunno.. i think it looks pretty cool, i'd stick with it.
    but then again thats my rather warped opinion.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Bleach it. Might as well see what can come of it.

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

Dye it purple and insert it with a radioactive mix of chemicals so that it glows in the dark..

or just leave it as it is...looks fine to me -.-

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Grrrr....stupid spammer!!

Anyway, Sissy, I'd have to say that you'd be better off forking over the cash and going to a salon and having them fix it. I'd say it'd be cheaper in the long run and I'm sure it will be beautiful! I'd hate for all your hair to fall out because you overtreated it.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Member homeless_with_no_PC is an unknown quantity at this point homeless_with_no_PC's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2004 12:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    Yesterday, there began a battle of wills.. between me... and my hair. It was a hard battle, filled with many defeats, injuries, and lives that were tragically lost due to this careless, careless battle...

First, I thought I'd tackle it with peroxide... that did jack... Then... I decided to buy an expensive bleaching kit... that.. that was where it got ugly... I can't quite explain it with words... it's just... too much to remember.

Your story really touched my heart.
    You should WAX your head: you'd look prettier.

Pity is underrated. I like pity.

I'm speechless. I have no speech.

I drive women to lesbianism. Kramer brings them back.

George Costanza, the XX century role model.

Senior Member souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Grr...my hair is evil too! Whenever I try to dye it pink, it just turns crimson or bright red. (I just tried last night) I want to bleach mine, but I think I'm just gonna wait till I have the dough to get it done professionally at a salon. You ought to get your hair professionally bleached; some people I know who have done the bleaching themselves say it was a BIG mistake.

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

your hair doesnt look that bad, only a bit un-combed, of course i might be the wrong person to ask since i dont care what my hair looks like as long as its still there (both sides of my family have a history of hairloss)
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem
    Grr...my hair is evil too! Whenever I try to dye it pink, it just turns crimson or bright red. (I just tried last night) I want to bleach mine, but I think I'm just gonna wait till I have the dough to get it done professionally at a salon. You ought to get your hair professionally bleached; some people I know who have done the bleaching themselves say it was a BIG mistake.
    HAHA!!!
    my friend tried to dye his hair red and it came out like this!!!
    (the day after... the pinkness hasnt even taken full effect yet^___^)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

oh that reminds me, my sister dumped wart medicine by accident into her bath water and turned her hair purple, after getting it fixed she got some dye and dyed her hair red. : though i wouldnt recomend that style.
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Banned Forum / Chat oma is infamous around these parts oma is infamous around these parts oma is infamous around these parts oma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 01:35 PM
    Threads

Cool

lol man that funny staff

The weasel God sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

Just give up the battle and free your hairs. I have stopped to fight them and therefore we lived by peacefully. They want to be free, let them choose. BEH. Battling for Emancipated Hairs.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Haha, well said. Hair's there to grow. I let it grow. Freely. No hinders.

Unlike Evil Han. GRRRR!

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Bazooka Tooth Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 08:08 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Woot! I let it grow for nearly 1.5 years....and don't worry...it'll grow back peacefully...unless it's back for revenge and strangles me in my sleep..

Btw..your hear looks just fine Ai...
    Nay.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I got mine bleached at home. It worked great for me. If I ever get free rein over my hair color again (I'm trying to get a job...) I'll bleach it white-white. Until then its just boring Brown...
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

♥ Conflict ♥ elite kippyhat is on a distinguished road elite kippyhat is on a distinguished road elite kippyhat is on a distinguished road elite kippyhat is on a distinguished road elite kippyhat is on a distinguished road elite kippyhat is on a distinguished road elite kippyhat is on a distinguished road elite kippyhat is on a distinguished road elite kippyhat is on a distinguished road elite kippyhat is on a distinguished road elite kippyhat is on a distinguished road elite kippyhat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 10:09 AM
    Threads

hehe thats amusing

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

God damn, I've never seen so much spam in my life. Can ANYONE ever stay on topic? Apparently not.

Anyway, Raye, there's no way in a cold day in hell, I'm spending 120 dollars so someone can dye and cut my hair. I'd rather spend 10 bucks on dye.

Senior Member Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 10:24 AM
    Threads

dye it black again hun i liked that

at least your hair isnt like mine... naturally curly, always frizzy, if i want to tame it and make it halfway straight i have to spend 45 mins on it. Then it just gets frizzy again when i go out in the humidity.
    [marquee]Miscellaneous Forum Moderator : Member since June 2002 : Proud Hufflepuff : : http://www.moveon.org Vote Democrat! : :If I'm not here I'm playing Lineage II! Look me up on Hindemith Server- Jesslynn : [/marquee]

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My hair is curly. I straighten it like mad now that it's short. (When it get's JUST below my ears it curls... when it was long it was a mass of botcelli curls. I spelt that wrong, but...

I will dye it black again, maybe in the spring, but my dad missed it when I was a blonde. And I'm never going to go blonde again.

My sisters hair's like yours, I should ask her what she uses on it, because it's usually tamed unless she's sick and doesn't do anything to it.

Senior Member ShadowBlade is infamous around these parts ShadowBlade is infamous around these parts ShadowBlade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2004 07:46 PM
    Threads

Talking

dont dye it black it looks better brown. and the pictures looked good to me i dont see what your talkin bout

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

...My hair's not brown right now though? If I had my digital camera I could take a better picture and you'd see the horror.

Senior Member Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 10:24 AM
    Threads

yeah i have to use a straightening iron.... if i get outa the shower and let it go its frizzy spiral curls.
    [marquee]Miscellaneous Forum Moderator : Member since June 2002 : Proud Hufflepuff : : http://www.moveon.org Vote Democrat! : :If I'm not here I'm playing Lineage II! Look me up on Hindemith Server- Jesslynn : [/marquee]

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What kind of iron do you use? My siste rhas this ceramic one that is like OMG AWESOME.

Member ||°*+¨TaRkEmI¨+*°|| is on a distinguished road ||°*+¨TaRkEmI¨+*°||'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2004 11:44 AM
    par amour on peut soufrir...je suis pret a en mourir
    Threads

o_o
    it does´t look that bad to me, but if i were you, would just let my hair grow...
    let the time do it´s work.
    I don´t think that bleach it or wherever is the solution, you will only do a bigger damage.
    so, just let it grow, sooner or later your color will be back of the dead.
    I really have no experience on this, i have never done nothing to my hair ._.
    but i think this is something that doesn´t helps, but at least, stops harming your hair =)
    just be patient is my advice ...
    c'est ça l'amour, tout donner, sans espoir de retour

si l' amour du monde était un grain de sable, mon amour pour toi serait toutes les plages du monde
    aimer, c'est monter si haut et toucher les ailes des oiseaux , c'est rester vivant et bruler au coeurs d'un volcan
    Helén, Hektór, Basurto, vóuse suénan churri sépsi xD
    Irwin Dayán Rosethal, *-* e´rs le mejór!
    ------------------------
    wanna be in a clan ._. wherever that is xD ....

Closed Thread

Thread Information