AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Way back when

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Way back when

For all of you not so new people here do you remember a few months ago on that topic someone started about an article on Yahoo how picking your nose and eating the snot is healthy? Lo and behold I can disprove that. A few days ago I went to the doctors because of my 5 month sore throat. She said sore throats can be connected to stomach issues (which I have many, I get sick almost every morning). She asked me if what I threw up was mainly mucusy stuff. Well, we all know that the nose is connected on the inside to the mouth. And we should all know that if your snot gets pushed back far enough it can get into your mouth and you swalllow it. Apparently, too much of it isn't good. Your stomach can't take it and it upsets it, leading to throwing up. Of course, too much throwing up doesn't help your throat, even leading to the wearing away of the lining. But sheesh, that was a mouthful.

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Of course it snot good for you! (Heh, couldn't resist.) Your mucous membranes catch germs that get inside your nose, so when you eat your "boogers", you are simply eating a germ-infested cell culture. Bad idea.

Rick

Senior Member ShadowBlade is infamous around these parts ShadowBlade is infamous around these parts ShadowBlade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2004 07:46 PM
    Threads

Talking

mucus lines just about every cavity in your body and then some. it cant be digested by your stomach acid thats why you throw it up.

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Luckily for me, I rarely get sick and I belive pickin' nozes are quite... ERGHHH

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

I hate puking. x_X shi, I feel for you. I'd rather cut part of my toe off than puke. Yes, part of my toe has been..sliced off, but not TOO much, thankfully. x_x Don't ask.

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-Mars
    I hate puking. x_X shi, I feel for you. I'd rather cut part of my toe off than puke. Yes, part of my toe has been..sliced off, but not TOO much, thankfully. x_x Don't ask.
    Sorry...

When you say it like that...
    I just have to ask..How did your toe become partly sliced off?

Sorry....

Puking is thewin

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes. Though not for your teeth.

It gets the baaaad stuff out.

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

PLEASE... is it really necessary for all of you to discuss topics such as these? I mean, come on, people... you might as well start a thread entitled "Poo and Other Nice Things". One comment is enough, but to stretch it into a dissertation... bleh.

Rick

♥-It's just great skyler22 is an unknown quantity at this point skyler22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2007 09:11 PM
    In the deepest corner of my mind where the true me is let loose
    Threads

ulg nashty but urm thanx for sharing i guess -_-

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha, Rick. I belive Alyssa'll make one now that you came up with that

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Do NOT say that, Noki. If she starts one now I am going to blame you for it.

Rick

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Too late now, I guess.
    Don't worry, the trash bin ain't fillin' up just yet :3

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Yeah, once I ate a whole package of cheese then threw it all up. My sister was there and was sickened by it yet she never stopped me. I hate throwing up! >_<

Maybe I'll start that topic. "What color is your poopie?"

Senior Member Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 07:09 PM
    Threads

I cant stand puking. . I go to huge lengths to avoid it when I am nauseated. For one thing, swallowing a lot and drinking water or a bit of sprite helps dilute the poisons, and eating bread acts as a sponge to soak up the excess toxins. When you have the flu never swallow mucus that you cough up because it will make you quite sick. . I know these are gross discussions, but this is useful information ^^()
    currently watching:

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
    Mahoraba Heartful days
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Ichigo 100%
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    School rumble
    UFO Princess Valkyrie
    Somedays Dreamers
    Burst Angel
    Disgaea
    Ouran high School host club
    Yami To Bushi to Hon No Tabibito
    Shuffle
    He Is My Master
    Mahou Shoujo Tai
    Welcome to the NHK
    Yumeria
    Kage Kara Mamoru
    Rozen Maiden

That should keep me busy for a while @-@

Senior Member SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Innotech
    I cant stand puking. . I go to huge lengths to avoid it when I am nauseated. For one thing, swallowing a lot and drinking water or a bit of sprite helps dilute the poisons, and eating bread acts as a sponge to soak up the excess toxins. When you have the flu never swallow mucus that you cough up because it will make you quite sick. . I know these are gross discussions, but this is useful information ^^()
    I agree. Another good remedy to calm nausea would be drinking ginger tea. I really really can't stand throwing up myself. Its one of the worst feelings you can have.

As Far as the boogers go, I never swallow them. I always spit when I have the chance.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMan Zero
    PLEASE... is it really necessary for all of you to discuss topics such as these? I mean, come on, people... you might as well start a thread entitled "Poo and Other Nice Things". One comment is enough, but to stretch it into a dissertation... bleh.

Rick
    *snickers* Not one for the sciences then, I take it? XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information