AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Need help: pics for school

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 11:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Need help: pics for school

I need a pic of a bee trying to get or eating out of a bee hive and i need a pick of peasants bowing down to a king . I cant find any of these pics For the king one i tried looking for ROTK movie pics at the end where every 1 bows down to the hobbits but no luck... It doesnt matter if its real or cartoon

Thankx
    No remorse for your tears, I seen em too often
    When you cry I make you feel alive inside a coffin
    Watch you when you eat, play with your mind when you sleep
    Make you dream that you free, then make you wake up to me
    Face to face with a cage, no matter your age
    I can shatter you, turn you into a savage in rage -Nas

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

You could always draw them. I don't know if I could get either because I haven't seen bees around in a while and I don't know where I can get a king with people bowing to him. Sorry.

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

ROTK is a nice one - but probably try to get the pic off some Japanese movie and maybe take a snapshot off the screen - I forget what the movie is called - The Han Dynasty or something to that effect - where the people bow down to the Emperor plenty of times.

Finesse Mouse was a good one too if you were wondering.

When you mentioned ROTK - I thought you were talking about Romance of The Three Kingdoms - not sure if they have a pic. of people bowing down to a king though... hold on and maybe I might find a picture for you, k?

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well I found this... was it this you ment?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bee.Hive.gif‎
Views:	138
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	1062  

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

I Love Kalie Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2008 07:31 PM
    Threads

hey i can have them to u by wednesday i cant do it from my school computers which i am on now
    ...Driven by Demons...

...Denied by Angels...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 11:18 PM
    Threads

^^^ Its aight, its due this tuesday. I will juss be searching the net for a while...
    No remorse for your tears, I seen em too often
    When you cry I make you feel alive inside a coffin
    Watch you when you eat, play with your mind when you sleep
    Make you dream that you free, then make you wake up to me
    Face to face with a cage, no matter your age
    I can shatter you, turn you into a savage in rage -Nas

I Love Kalie Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2008 07:31 PM
    Threads

lol ok
    ...Driven by Demons...

...Denied by Angels...

Closed Thread

Thread Information