AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Dora The Explorer and Buba... Hate them?

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Dora The Explorer and Buba... Hate them?

I don't like those kiddy shows. My baby sister watches Buba and Dora. Buba is PATHETIC!! They fly around and fart or something... And Dora... Is plainly annoying. "Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping!" Would you say that to a mob of people waiting to steal something from you?? No, I think not. -__-
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

my little cousin who's four loves the wiggles and dora the explorer. I sometimes always hear her talking about it. lol..call me crazy, i watch it with her sometimes. Well maybe i was just bored.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Freakishly Annoying Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 10:16 PM
    Threads

my cousin, whom i'm talking on the phone likes dora cause it's retarded and ya...
    but she usually makes fun of it

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Booba, I think...

me and my friend got to see the end of it, and nearly hurt ourselves laughing. It's that bad. XD
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

>.< dora is just aweful and annoying. it's so bad. one time i got up in the morning and wanted to watch TV. that was the only thing on so for the first two minutes i made fun of it but then it got too painful to watch.

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

lol! Buba! I hate them all!

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Hey i have this friend who's nickname is Dora and she's a freaking 8th grader (me too)!

Those kiddy shows must be vamoosed out of here cuz all they do is just poison the mind of the little kids and annoy the hell out of us older and teens ppl. >_<

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

Cancel Dora! Cancel Dora! CANCEL IT!
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

Member homeless_with_no_PC is an unknown quantity at this point homeless_with_no_PC's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2004 12:50 PM
    Threads

I'm sorry, I live in a poor, underdeveloped country from he third world and I'm poor too so I don't have cable T.V so I haven't watched bubba, but if they are those horrendous coloured aliens (or whatever)... they scare the hell out of me. Nothing in this world can be so UGLY. The where selling some plush toys in a store and I wanted to buy one, just because they where the most monstrous things I've ever seen.
    It's kind of logical that you find those kiddie shows just a tad annoying because THEY ARE FOR SMALL CHILDREN... I mean, it's kind of obvious isn't it? The solution is: don't watch them.

Pity is underrated. I like pity.

I'm speechless. I have no speech.

I drive women to lesbianism. Kramer brings them back.

George Costanza, the XX century role model.

Senior Member Blaze auku is on a distinguished road Blaze auku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2006 08:36 AM
    Threads

hey i love dora the explorer mean people
    MY HEART IS IN THE DARKNESS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIENDS
    YUNFEI
    DEMONFOXGIRL
    BEATRICE
    LONELYFOX
    FOX SPIRIT

Junior Member ktaro_chan is an unknown quantity at this point ktaro_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2004 09:39 AM
    Threads

er...dora is so annoying!! >_< yep. that's right.. and buba...er...goodness. all these things are for little children!! i can't believe they like it. well...sometimes when there's nothing to do i just watch dora the explorer...but when it comes up to the questions that she asks, i just start crackin. haha. i feel like a child..
    "hold me close and never let me go..."

Senior Member Kenshin_chan Kenshin_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2004 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

If they are so annoying, why the heck were you watching them in the first place? These programs are called kiddie shows for a reason. I don't think the producers were thinking about you "older people" when they made the shows.
    :under construction:

Member homeless_with_no_PC is an unknown quantity at this point homeless_with_no_PC's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2004 12:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyel Ashke
    "Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping!" Would you say that to a mob of people waiting to steal something from you?? No, I think not. -__-
    That'd be REALLY funny. Besides leaving you just in your underwear, they'd beat the life out of you for being such a freak.

Pity is underrated. I like pity.

I'm speechless. I have no speech.

I drive women to lesbianism. Kramer brings them back.

George Costanza, the XX century role model.

Member ||°*+¨TaRkEmI¨+*°|| is on a distinguished road ||°*+¨TaRkEmI¨+*°||'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2004 11:44 AM
    par amour on peut soufrir...je suis pret a en mourir
    Threads

my little brother is a Dora fan -_-"
    i hate that ugly little girl xD and her stupid question @[email protected]
    xD but i like other kiddie shows xD like Bob the Builder oOo xD and Zabomafoo xD
    but only those :O ....
    besides... Discovery Kids sucks _._ xDDD
    c'est ça l'amour, tout donner, sans espoir de retour

si l' amour du monde était un grain de sable, mon amour pour toi serait toutes les plages du monde
    aimer, c'est monter si haut et toucher les ailes des oiseaux , c'est rester vivant et bruler au coeurs d'un volcan
    Helén, Hektór, Basurto, vóuse suénan churri sépsi xD
    Irwin Dayán Rosethal, *-* e´rs le mejór!
    ------------------------
    wanna be in a clan ._. wherever that is xD ....

Closed Thread

Thread Information