AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: School Spirit... Who needs it

Furies Platinum Knight Knightmare686 is infamous around these parts Knightmare686's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2007 09:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default School Spirit... Who needs it

im getting tried of my school beinmg soooo gay! im taking a foods class and the school can't afford any cash for this education class. and take one guess where all the money is going....... to the stupid sports department, what a surprise! why do the football players need this money for one season and for what reason? so that jimmy can screw up his carrier having "love" w/ a "cornerer", and sue can go off and "try' to live her dreams of becoming a chreeleader and fall down and break her back. if anyone gets affended by this, i am extremely sorry but this needs to stop for the people who are going into life for a good job and a good life.

PS. if this crosses any lines of the admination, i apologize!
    "Blood, Darkness, Come Unto Me!"
    "Souls, come unto me!"
    "You conceited,wretched human!"

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

i agree with you and i am noy offended by it. my school is pretty gay, too. with stupid ppopular ppl in it, also. i'm like representative of my school too. ack!

Senior Member ryu-otaku is an unknown quantity at this point ryu-otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2004 09:39 AM
    Threads

I also agree and i can say that you are all right like at my school they have paper shortages making it so that we cant print Classwork and that money goes to the bloddy sports and our school probably has the worst fb division and they still take the money... Also the players really suck like they got beat by four feet tall midgets...

Furies Platinum Knight Knightmare686 is infamous around these parts Knightmare686's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2007 09:12 PM
    Threads

this is what im talking about with football teams that suck and money being waisted. last year they spent sooooo much money making a SECOND GYM. what was soooo bad about the first gym it just needed a waxing. come on people, what going thou your minds, 2 gyms. And they wont even let the gym classes use the new gym that much they have to save it for the "almighty basketball team" *barf*
    "Blood, Darkness, Come Unto Me!"
    "Souls, come unto me!"
    "You conceited,wretched human!"

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessmaster_686
    this is what im talking about with football teams that suck and money being waisted. last year they spent sooooo much money making a SECOND GYM. what was soooo bad about the first gym it just needed a waxing. come on people, what going thou your minds, 2 gyms. And they wont even let the gym classes use the new gym that much they have to save it for the "almighty basketball team" *barf*
    man...reading ur post just makes me hate your school. who would ever spend a crap load of money ona second gym for just some bb team? they must be that good or something.

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

Sounds to me that they're paying more to get the jocks what they want then paying for what the school needs.
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

Member Aurelie is on a distinguished road Aurelie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 08:03 AM
    Threads

Our school got rid of lockers so they could afford a class set of books so the students wouldn't have to drag their school books to and from school, but they spent the money on tennis supplies, including putting new blacktop or w/e it is inside the courts, and now we all are probably going to end up with broken or damaged backs by the end of the semester.

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Milly
    man...reading ur post just makes me hate your school. who would ever spend a crap load of money ona second gym for just some bb team? they must be that good or something.
    me too in here
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quit being such a homophobe. Using gay as a negative adjective is just as bad as using "jew" or "Attractive and Successful African American" in that
    manner, and i doubt anyone would be OK with you saying your school is becomming so jew.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member mint_tea is on a distinguished road mint_tea's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2006 09:14 AM
    Threads

i hate it when we have pep rallys and stuff dang baka cheerleaders they realy get on my nerves but i did however like the whole if they talk they get a nice pie in the face it was great to watch

Senior Member Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 07:09 PM
    Threads

luckily, Im past all that junk, but in College, you have to pay for everything yourself. One schoolbook can cost from 60$ -150 US dollars! As for spirit,. I could use some, because we have college finals next week before the semester ends and Im really not looking forward to them
    currently watching:

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
    Mahoraba Heartful days
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Ichigo 100%
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    School rumble
    UFO Princess Valkyrie
    Somedays Dreamers
    Burst Angel
    Disgaea
    Ouran high School host club
    Yami To Bushi to Hon No Tabibito
    Shuffle
    He Is My Master
    Mahou Shoujo Tai
    Welcome to the NHK
    Yumeria
    Kage Kara Mamoru
    Rozen Maiden

That should keep me busy for a while @-@

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

kay how about this i hope you pass thats my happy moment for today

Senior Member Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by mint_tea
    kay how about this i hope you pass thats my happy moment for today
    Thanks, I appreciate it. Welcome to AG ^^
    currently watching:

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
    Mahoraba Heartful days
    Ichigo 100%
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    School rumble
    UFO Princess Valkyrie
    Somedays Dreamers
    Burst Angel
    Disgaea
    Shuffle
    He Is My Master
    Mahou Shoujo Tai
    Welcome to the NHK
    Yumeria
    Kage Kara Mamoru
    Rozen Maiden

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you my first welcome so now i realy hope you pass with flying colors

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

It's funny isn't it? The governments and school bodies funnel funding from most educational programs, only to pour it into sports programs. And then, when national grades turn out to be among the lowest in the modern world what do they do.. BLAME THE TEACHERS! Yeah well done, scrap educational programs that will help students grades and then blame the teachers when it all goes to hell. WELL DONE!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i blame them i blame them

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SGI
    It's funny isn't it? The governments and school bodies funnel funding from most educational programs, only to pour it into sports programs. And then, when national grades turn out to be among the lowest in the modern world what do they do.. BLAME THE TEACHERS! Yeah well done, scrap educational programs that will help students grades and then blame the teachers when it all goes to hell. WELL DONE!
    no one ever accused bureacracy of making sense
    currently watching:

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
    Mahoraba Heartful days
    Ichigo 100%
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    School rumble
    UFO Princess Valkyrie
    Somedays Dreamers
    Burst Angel
    Disgaea
    Shuffle
    He Is My Master
    Mahou Shoujo Tai
    Welcome to the NHK
    Yumeria
    Kage Kara Mamoru
    Rozen Maiden

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes right but i still blame them

Enigmatic Prodigy Frozen Tears is an unknown quantity at this point Frozen Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 09:06 AM
    Threads

School Spirit!? Good thing Im outta there...Whew..So borin' Blah I Just went there because of the girls...thats about the only reason and yes School will always be Lame.....
    Look Into the Windows Of my Soul
    the Eyes Never Lie..

--++Dadelions Guardian:++--
    family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Brimstone(Oldest Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    Killah J(Younger Brother)
    ~beatrix_bunny220 (cousin) ~
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!
    Somebody Gonna Die Tonight

Junior Member hybridçÑanime is on a distinguished road hybridçÑanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2006 05:47 PM
    Threads

i cant believe im still in the 10th grade

I AM ALWAYS ALONE

King of Goths Gil is on a distinguished road Gil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 06:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eudial the terrible
    Quit being such a homophobe. Using gay as a negative adjective is just as bad as using "jew" or "Attractive and Successful African American" in that
    manner, and i doubt anyone would be OK with you saying your school is becomming so jew.
    Thank you for saying that; If you hadn't I would have.

School support is good and you should have school spirit. It is a problem that so much money is devoted to sports while education takes a back seat, but you shouldn't blame the athletes. They didn't choose to get the money, it was given to them by the administration. I am without a doubt an intellectual; I am not an athlete in the least, but it isn't all too fair to claim they don't deserve it. Athletes work every day to get to their peak, no different than a scholar.

www.cheshil.com
    www.cheshil.com/forum

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eudial the terrible
    Man, this thread is soo frick'n jewish!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...O_o;;;

but i agree with the money being spent in the wrong area's Darknessmaster_686.

Btw your school seems to need a lot more money for its English department.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

The Battalion Apostle SailorCross is a jewel in the rough SailorCross is a jewel in the rough SailorCross is a jewel in the rough SailorCross's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads

I really dislike my school. My school spirit is in the JROTC program because they actually do stuff that makes sense. I take Foods as well and we couldn't do many labs because the teacher had to wait for the money. If our school wonders whre all the money is going, the principal needs to stop buying himself carts, paying for stupid paegants, uping the prices in senior packages and senior things. Our funding doesn't go just into sports programs, but into stupid paegants and pep rallies. There is this other thing that causes the school to lose lots of money too. We've had a lot of bomb threats in this semester, that's one reason why our school budget is low. But hey, I get out of school in May. I graduate. Hooked on fonics, done good fer me.
    Ignorance-
    The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

Older Brother: Wolfwood

Junior Member Mingus is on a distinguished road Mingus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2005 04:02 PM
    Threads

Frick. My school, compared to your schools, must be doing pretty good. We're building a new section of the school, half of which is devoted to fine arts. Our band seems to do decently money wise. Sports seem to do well too. We do fund raisers and stuff though. Then again, our school is private..............
    .:Under Construction:.
    (\ /) This is Bunny. put Bunny into your profile
    (O.o) to help him on his way to world domination
    (> <)
    ...wark

Junior Member sliver can only hope to improve sliver's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2005 10:32 AM
    Threads

at least some of your teams win somethin for example my schools football team hasn't won a game for at leats 10 yaears while things like education ,robotics team and the budget for evrything gets nothing.
    Bow Down before me!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information