AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Classics VS Newbies

Furies Platinum Knight Knightmare686 is infamous around these parts Knightmare686's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2007 09:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Classics VS Newbies

i was watching a show last week of old anime and i was thinking that it would be kool if they had a verse theme. what would you like to see go against each other?
    robtec vs gundam
    DB vs DBZ vs DBGT
    "Blood, Darkness, Come Unto Me!"
    "Souls, come unto me!"
    "You conceited,wretched human!"

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

Unfortunately, it don't work with the DB universe, coz the powerlevels get too ridiculous (though personally I think teen Gohan from the Cell Games could kick any other character's butt from either series). Gundam/Robotech would be interesting. With no basis, I will say Gundam

Furies Platinum Knight Knightmare686 is infamous around these parts Knightmare686's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well if you got a verse series let it be heard. this were onlya couple suggestion. my friends say that gundam would kick robotech's butt.
    i personal go w/ robotech, and w/ db series, dont care cause i dont like the games or shows
    "Souls, come unto me!"

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

how about the heroes from ff VII vs VIII vs IX vs X, and villains from VII vs VIII vs IX vs X? I gotta go with Cloud from FFVII and Sephiroth from same. I just don't think other FF characters match up.

#1 Pilot amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2006 11:45 AM
    Threads

i'd like to see gundam 0079 and gundam wing, mostly to see if amuro could beat the technologically advanced heero

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

inuyasha verse kenshin
    or better vash vs spike vs alucard( i know alucard would win hands down)
    "Souls, come unto me!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kenshin would mop the floor with Inuyasha. And of course Alucard would win coz Spike just sux and Vash would not go for the kill, so Alucard kind of wins by default I also have to agree that Amuro would win pretty much any mecha battle, coz he is a Newtype, meaning he has the ability to see the future and such.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

first Alucard would win cause he cant die second vash cant kill anyone and spike is a coword. he would be the first to die
    "Souls, come unto me!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That is what I mean. And I wonder if a vampire would even live through a blast from Vash/Knives' Angel Arm?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

on my other forum site everyone would be like "vash would win" so i closed out my forum
    "Souls, come unto me!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think he would certainly have a hard time against someone like Alucard, but I just wonder if even a vampire could stand up to the Angel Arms' power. It does emit a rather large energy blast. Vash would never use it though, but Knives certainly would.

How about this VS: Naruto's group vs. the Straw Hat Pirates? That would be a tough one, but I think I would give a slight edge to the Straw Hat Pirates, coz they ALL have skills and determination.

Member Lu-Chan is on a distinguished road Lu-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2004 11:37 AM
    Threads

Ooh! Ooh!

The Dirty Pair vs. Kyoune and Mihoushi from Tenchi

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dirty pair coz they are BOTH nuts

Fear Addicted Chiki Girl is an unknown quantity at this point Chiki Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2005 01:14 AM
    Threads

Hmmm lets see, Sailor Moon or Sakura from Card Captor Sakura
    I think Sakura would win because she has all those Clow (or Sakura cards cause she transformed them) cards at her disposle

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I dunno. I think Sailor Moon would win coz she has powers kinda like in a show like DBZ or YYH.

Fear Addicted Chiki Girl is an unknown quantity at this point Chiki Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2005 01:14 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GundamRulz
    I dunno. I think Sailor Moon would win coz she has powers kinda like in a show like DBZ or YYH.
    Yah, but she doesn't have a lot of powers. On the other hand, Sakura can use the powers of her cards, and trust me, she has a lot of cards all with unique abilities

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I guess it comes down to whether or not it is a kill or be killed situation. I think it might be a coin toss

Enigmatic Prodigy Frozen Tears is an unknown quantity at this point Frozen Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 09:06 AM
    Threads

Videl Vs Ryoko....
    Look Into the Windows Of my Soul
    the Eyes Never Lie..

--++Dadelions Guardian:++--
    family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Brimstone(Oldest Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    Killah J(Younger Brother)
    ~beatrix_bunny220 (cousin) ~
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!
    Somebody Gonna Die Tonight

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are you kidding? Videl would win, coz she is from the ridiculously overpowered DBZ universe.

Enigmatic Prodigy Frozen Tears is an unknown quantity at this point Frozen Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are you kidding? Videl would win, coz she is from the ridiculously overpowered DBZ universe.
    Yeah but still I'd Like to see those broads go at it just for the hell of it and u can believe I already knew the outcome of that fight...
    the Eyes Never Lie..

family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How about DBZ vs Yu Yu Hakusho?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How about DBZ vs Yu Yu Hakusho?
    Now that would be interestin.....But u already know that the Makers of Dragon Ball Series would find a way 2 win against any competitor anyway but hey
    the Eyes Never Lie..

family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That is true. How about Yu Yu Hakusho vs Flame of Recca?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How about Aw Nvm thats why they made Capcom Vs SNK...well lemme see
    um how abot Vampire D vs Alucard!?
    the Eyes Never Lie..

family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alucard easily.

Closed Thread

Thread Information