AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Latest Pokemon Episodes

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 10:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thanks for the schedual

Ash lover PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2009 03:49 AM
    Threads

You're welcome!

And by the way, you can read some of my posts on that forums, if you want....

I've made a lot of posts in the Ash Club forum!!! ^_^

LOL.

Proud Leader of Save Our Voice Actors
    http://sova.raybound.com/sova/index.php

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah i'll be sure to do that one day. mabye during the Christmas break

Ash lover PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You know I begginging to like Skitty more and more now. I never knew it could learn so many good attacks like Blizzard and Thunder bolt

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I like Skitty a lot too.

And it's really cute!!!! ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That was the problem with me at 1st. Because i though it was "too cute" i didn't think it had any good attacks. but now i have changed my mind.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I can't believe it just learned Blizzard!

And that was so cool!!! ^____^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can only wonder what it will learn next. Will it be Hyper Beam, or thunder bolt, or even Metranome?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't know if it could learn Metronome....

But, Thunderbolt or Hyper Beam would be really cool!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kaabooooom!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

YEAH! May won her 2nd Ribbon today! Horray!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah!

And I couldn't believe she did it!

Yay!! ^_^

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

she did? missed the show

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Don't worry. WB will rerun it on Friday.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well thats good

Junior Member dirtball711 is on a distinguished road dirtball711's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2004 07:27 AM
    A lifeless place to be on these kind of sites
    Threads

i love ash also of course he rocks man, thats my fav character!!! i also love the original peakachu
    " I am the ultaimate Dirtball of ALL the dirtballs in the world in the entire universe so every dirtball and scumbag should bow down if they know wut is good for them." "and repeat were not worthy!!,were not worthy!!!!"

Junior Member Scumbucket711 is on a distinguished road Scumbucket711's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2004 07:21 AM
    Threads

dirtball711, i agree with u. Ash is most definally my favorite character in pokeman. Also dirtball, you can never go wrong with the original peakachu.
    "I am the king of all scumbuckets and zeldafreakmaster is my slave. He likes to clean ppls pipes for a price nd i get the commission. I am the best and all you maggots should bow to my feet.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Scumbucket711
    dirtball711, i agree with u. Ash is most definally my favorite character in pokeman. Also dirtball, you can never go wrong with the original peakachu.
    Uhh it's spelled Pikachu.

Banned Forum / Chat melinko is infamous around these parts melinko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2004 09:27 AM
    Threads

all im saying is the new pokemon is crap they need to go back to the origanal

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by melinko
    all im saying is the new pokemon is crap they need to go back to the origanal
    the animation is better on the new ones. but the old ones are the better ones. thats because they have brock and misty in them more than the new ones. it was alot better with them init cuase they constantly fight and it made the show funny.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The onlly thing i would like to see change is Team Rocket's stupid moto. after about 6 seasons they NEED a new one.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, they did change one thing about the motto....

And that's the background music that plays during it.

I mean, ever since Pokemon Advanced started with the episode, "Get The Show On The Road", they've had a new background theme that plays during Team Rocket's motto.

Have you noticed that?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

not really. they need a new motto.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

how come they don't show the other teams? (magma and aqua)

Closed Thread

Thread Information