AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: An Annoying Thing About School

Senior Member .com person is an unknown quantity at this point .com person's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2004 01:05 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

At my school there are people who are so annoying. Okay let me explain one reason why. Mostly guys do this, not to stereotype. They say this phrase or word in a stupid idiotic way. And they drag this word on forever. Perhaps the recent word has draged on for 2 weeks or more or at least it feels like that long. After that theres a new word or phrase or they stop it but as soon as they stop it somebody somewhere I hear it starting all over again. After awhile it has died down some but still some people say it. The recent word is " Peanuts" and I don&#39;t know exactly what there trying to impliy by that statement but its clearly obvious its something dirty. Know why are people so stupid and annoying <_<

Master of Jinchuu Himura Enishi is on a distinguished road Himura Enishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

how about i use the same logic and say that there are annoying people on this board, who act like drama queens and cry about the dumbest things ever and for some reason expect sympathy.......seriously, ur like in middle school, stupid stuff like that is just funny, just go with the flow.........

Senior Member .com person is an unknown quantity at this point .com person's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by Himura Enishi@Sep 14 2004, 09:27 PM
    how about i use the same logic and say that there are annoying people on this board, who act like drama queens and cry about the dumbest things ever and for some reason expect sympathy.......seriously, ur like in middle school, stupid stuff like that is just funny, just go with the flow.........
    Actually I don&#39;t see to many annoying people on here. Honestly, I see people rant about all the time about that but people are smarter on this board then what you give them credit for. And I will not go stinken with the flow, yah sure with this and funny, like I think its mornoic but whatever. At least board people, you don&#39;t see in real life and stop freaking stocking me loser, did I ever say I was in middle school. Okay my age and junk but whatever.

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

b/c they are and they are just doing that just to get attetion to other ppl....if that really gets on ur nerves, just ignore them or just tell them to shut up its old and gay...... i remember in my old school, ppl there used to call me and a lot of other ppl "sinner" and i just ignorte them and i told them it was old and gay, but when they said that it to me again, i&#39;ll told them that i was evil and i come to suck their blood and i was with the devil....and after that i dident hear anything from that anyomore.....lol...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by gadgetgirl16@Sep 14 2004, 09:32 PM
    b/c they are and they are just doing that just to get attetion to other ppl....if that really gets on ur nerves, just ignore them or just tell them to shut up its old and gay...... i remember in my old school, ppl there used to call me and a lot of other ppl "sinner" and i just ignorte them and i told them it was old and gay, but when they said that it to me again, i&#39;ll told them that i was evil and i come to suck their blood and i was with the devil....and after that i dident hear anything from that anyomore.....lol...
    :^_^: Yes, good, I like your style.

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by .com person+Sep 14 2004, 08:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (.com person &#064; Sep 14 2004, 08:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gadgetgirl16@Sep 14 2004, 09:32 PM
    :^_^: Yes, good, I like your style. [/b][/quote]
    thank you....and yes it was so annoying......but it stoped really quick h34r:

Senior Member lnknprkfn lnknprkfn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2006 11:29 PM
    Threads

this is why i am happy i am good at tooning annoying people out...
    But i think we should ship all the really annoying ones to Iraq..... so this way they can see what america is REALLY about
    Dude... where's my wheelchair

Master of Jinchuu Himura Enishi is on a distinguished road Himura Enishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Actually I don&#39;t see to many annoying people on here.
    1)was more or less refering to u.....
    2)there is quite a few on this board

you don&#39;t see in real life and stop freaking stocking me loser, did I ever say I was in middle school.
    1) wtf is &#39;stocking&#39;
    2) yeah, putting your birthdate in ur profile was kinda a dead giveaway...
    3) you act like a middle schooler anyway, I knew that before i even saw ur Bday

Senior Member lnknprkfn lnknprkfn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2006 11:29 PM
    Threads

dang people&#33; keep the peace&#33;
    Dude... where's my wheelchair

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Hah, I think I found my evil act bad nemesis now. Himura, I&#39;m proud of you.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Senior Member AngryYoungMan will become famous soon enough AngryYoungMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2005 05:58 PM
    Threads

yeah, come on people, stop fighting. We don&#39;t want another internal war.

Kids do that at my high school, and they call everyone a "Bama-jama". All I had to do to shut one of them up was punch him in the ribs. He didn&#39;t call me names after that. I realize this may not be a good course of action for everyone but hey, it was related to the topic.

Everytime you start whining for no reason, it costs you your weight in slipknot T-shirts.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

lol....its just the same words that they used all the time......and it geyts old and old and old at the min. :<.<:

Senior Member raine_ruby raine_ruby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2004 03:12 AM
    Threads

Yes it is annoying."Im gonna commit suicide on you"is the one at our school and the reason they say it is because it makes NO sense

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by raine_ruby@Sep 15 2004, 08:04 PM
    Yes it is annoying."Im gonna commit suicide on you"is the one at our school and the reason they say it is because it makes NO sense
    O_o......

see... now here is the real question.

why are people getting stupider?
    ...wait, is stupider even a real word?
    craaaaap...:blink:
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Senior Member AngryYoungMan will become famous soon enough AngryYoungMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"My dumbening has begun......wait, is that how you spell dumbening? Wait a minute, dumbening isn&#39;t a word&#33;"

Everytime you start whining for no reason, it costs you your weight in slipknot T-shirts.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

annoying things at school........hmmmmm.......let&#39;s see.......

this one person in my class always says (and i&#39;m quoting), "Dude, what the heck?&#33;" in a very moronic way. he stares at you like you did something to them and then you go, "what?" and so he says it over and over again. so i just ignore them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And another kid by the name of Ryan Carney constantly comes up behind me in study hall and claps erasers in front of my face, but he&#39;s too fast for me to catch. Every time I see him looking out of an open window I start to get homicidal urges

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that must be annoying. X_x X.x

what is annoying for me is this kid won&#39;t shut up about this one thing (can&#39;t remember what at the moment.......well actually, i&#39;m not allowed to tell for it is a top secret project my friend and i are working on.) anyway they won&#39;t shut up about it and it is driving us insane. he blurts out about the project and (only a few ppl were told about it but.....) the rest of the kids go, "what the heck?". so we tell him to shut his friggen trap and so he keeps on blurting. we almost wanted to punch them. X_x X.x

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Originally posted by Pakachu+Sep 15 2004, 11:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pakachu @ Sep 15 2004, 11:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-raine_ruby@Sep 15 2004, 08:04 PM
    O_o......

see... now here is the real question.

why are people getting stupider?
    ...wait, is stupider even a real word?
    craaaaap...:blink: [/b][/quote]
    Let&#39;s just say.. getting more stupid.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by ____@Sep 16 2004, 06:04 PM
    that must be annoying. X_x X.x

what is annoying for me is this kid won&#39;t shut up about this one thing (can&#39;t remember what at the moment.......well actually, i&#39;m not allowed to tell for it is a top secret project my friend and i are working on.) anyway they won&#39;t shut up about it and it is driving us insane. he blurts out about the project and (only a few ppl were told about it but.....) the rest of the kids go, "what the heck?". so we tell him to shut his friggen trap and so he keeps on blurting. we almost wanted to punch them. X_x X.x
    almost? what stopped you?

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

er..... i was making the motion with my hand but i stopped short.

what stopped me....let&#39;s see.......

1.) teachers and lunch supervisers
    2.) bad vibes if i did
    3.) a lot of friggen trouble.
    4.) instead i said, "SHUT UP&#33; SHUT UP&#33; SHUT YOUR FRIGGEN TRAPT&#33;" not exactly what i said but close enough. there are many other reasons why i stopped but i can&#39;t remember them at the moment.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hmmmmmmmm do u remember what they where saying that got on ur nerves?

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes i do remember but it is a top secret project that i can&#39;t share. X_x X.x and they know about it and so they blurt it out and......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH &#33;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

oh

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes, so everyone was staring at the person and calling them an idiotic moron....or something like that.

Closed Thread

Thread Information