AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Red Vs Blue

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation HeavyArms is infamous around these parts HeavyArms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2004 05:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Red Vs Blue

anybody seen RED VS BLUE and anybody know what its about

Senior Member ryu-otaku is an unknown quantity at this point ryu-otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2004 09:39 AM
    Threads

no, but what is it???

King of Goths Gil is on a distinguished road Gil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 06:43 PM
    Threads

Such a great site. I bought the dvd which has the entire first season.

www.cheshil.com
    www.cheshil.com/forum

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

I have....it's hillarious!.....it's about red team vs blue team on blood gulch......they add lines to the halo animation in multiplayer mode.....you should watch it.......it's great to watch over and over again......it also shows how much time people have on their hands!....i am not complaning!

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ryu-otaku
    no, but what is it???
    yes it is

Member VIPER-old has a little shameless behaviour in the past VIPER-old's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2004 06:12 PM
    Threads

Talking

RED VS BLUE KICK'S BUTT
    it is awsome ive seen it a bunch of time and cant stop laughing

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ha, I own the Season 1 DVD... that stuff is awesome. My favorite character is Grif, but Church is cool too. In fact, they're all cool. They have such awesome lines, too. To quote Church:

"You know what? I could blow up the whole world with this thing."

lol
    Last edited by Kyo Kusanagi; 11-09-2004 at 04:16 PM.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation HeavyArms is infamous around these parts HeavyArms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2004 05:57 AM
    Threads

cool where can i gat it? i think i will love it

Senior Member Vandire is infamous around these parts Vandire is infamous around these parts Vandire is infamous around these parts Vandire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 05:16 PM
    Threads

Believe it or not, but the site ww.redvsblue.com has a fair amount of Red Vs Blue on it. Or http://www.redvsblue.com/archive/ if you want to head straight to the videos.
    If it looks like my avatar was made in MSPaint... Well, it kinda was. I have very little graphics skills, am bored of the avatars I made for myself back when I knew how to use fireworks, and didnt want to use someone elses.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vandire
    Believe it or not, but the site ww.redvsblue.com has a fair amount of Red Vs Blue on it. Or http://www.redvsblue.com/archive/ if you want to head straight to the videos.
    Yea well that's where it started from, it was just some people making funny halo movies with a little glitch in the game, then they got like 3000 hits a week then 50,000 a day so they started to make a whole series about it, and like "Happytreefriends" they made a DVD of it.

I wonder if they'll make a red vs blue on Halo 2 as it doesn't have that glitch anymore?
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

yeah i've seen most of them over at my friends house.
    its pretty good stuff.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Master of the forest haldir-the-elven-warrior can only hope to improve haldir-the-elven-warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2005 11:25 AM
    Threads

my friend has seen all the episodes and i have seen most of them
    HALDIR LIVES ON THROUGH ME
    Land of Baren, land of eagle, land that gave us birth and blessing, land that called us ever homeward, we will go home across the mountains, we will go home, we will go home across the mountains, hear our singing, hear our longing, we will go home across the mountains.

Senior Member Sarge can only hope to improve Sarge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2005 11:50 PM
    Threads

hi im Geoff im one of the admins of RvB i was there before it became popular and i owned the first and second dvd before it came out

Master of the forest haldir-the-elven-warrior can only hope to improve haldir-the-elven-warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

awesome your lucky man
    Land of Baren, land of eagle, land that gave us birth and blessing, land that called us ever homeward, we will go home across the mountains, we will go home, we will go home across the mountains, hear our singing, hear our longing, we will go home across the mountains.

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like episode 39 with the two teams in a capture the flag mode

the red guy "I got your flag and you will bow down to me as if I were a god"

wwwhhhaapp!!! the red guy just got struck down by all four blue members
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes i remember hes look i have the flag other red guys: oh look its so beautiful like ive never imagined *whack* 4 blue guys kill him red guy:tell my girlfriend i love her

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol yup thats funny as heck
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i saw that episode it was great: kaboose i have no idea what just happened
    Last edited by haldir-the-elven-warrior; 12-03-2004 at 10:33 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey sarge look a sleepy person Sarge:im sorry son hes dead Kaboose:oh ok HEY SARGE MORE SLEEPY PEOPLE IT MUST NAP TIME WHICH COMES AFTER LUNCH WHICH IS BEFORE PLAYTIME which means these are just making up times

SArge: are they people prefiblly red but just cause your dont mean you cant speak up i want wont step on your neck or anything Kaboose:does it count me Sarge:no Kaboose: ooh someones play music Sarge:wait thats not music that the calvary! but why would they playing that? *all the dead guys get up* CHARGE!!!!! SArge: i have no idea what just happended

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

i havnt seen the dvd but i seen 1 4 on g4 tv.com it was funny the red guy got made at blue[QUOTE]u copied my outfit lol

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

they were at blood gulch talking then blue guy comes and red gy says u copied my outfit it was on a game award sho on g4 tv

Junior Member Master Alchemist Toriyoto is on a distinguished road Master Alchemist Toriyoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2005 01:00 PM
    Threads

I can tell you one thing ladies This Aint No Ice Cream Social!!!!! hehe
    Hurry Up Ladies This Ain't No Ice Cream Social

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

i love that site.
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Junior Member Master Alchemist Toriyoto is on a distinguished road Master Alchemist Toriyoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

can you do me a favor ZFM could you loan me 1000 bucks so i can change my name.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh MY GOD ROOKIE!!!!! how do you spell your name wrong doughnut you spell it like Donut jesus and another thing rookie ummmmmmm your not that bright in you pink armor

Quote "Hey Grif,Chupathingy...How Bout That? I like it...got a ring to it." Un-Quote

Closed Thread

Thread Information