AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 87 of 94 FirstFirst ... 37 77 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2334

Thread: The Journey

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Marth was shocked by the voice, and jumped, unsheathing his swords. He landed infront of Shiori, and looked around, trying to find where the sound came from. The dragon was ready to to attack any intruder, but as he looked around the room, he saw nothing. hne the dragon felt safe, he sheathed his blades. "What was that?" Marth asked as he took his last look around the room.

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

Shiori looked at Marth in a questioning sort of way, then smiled a little bit, pointing at the mirror from over the dragon's shoulder. "There's a man in the mirror," she stated, as if unphased by this.

The man cleared his throat and looked at them both. "It's not polite to point, Miss Shiori," he stated, sounding rather irritated. "Now, state your business!"

Now the half dragon was the one surprised, staring at the man in the mirror. "How did you know my name?!" she questioned.

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:56 PM
    Threads

Marth turned to face the mirror. "A man in the mirror?" He questioned, and then looked to see the odd man standing there. The dragon wasn't startled by the mirrior's knowledge. "One who knows all and sees all." Marth said calmly. The dragon took a few steps back, and continued to stare at the large mirror. "We're looking for information about someone." Marth said, wanting to know how much this mirror knew. He expected Shiori to ive the man the details, for he didn't know exactly what she wanted to find out.

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

Hatake finally wakes from hes sleep inearly moring.He then says,"Wow.I Slept good.Time to get moving." Hatake then grabs his supplies outs away his tent then look down the raod.*sigh*"Time to get moving.Hatake then continues down the road to a far away village named, Kikila.....

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

"Yes," Shiori said, after recovering from the sudden surprise of this man knowing who she was. "I'm looking for a certian clan of dragons," she stated, hoping that this man could help. "I don't know the name of the clan, but...I do know that they consist of fire and light dragons," she stated.

"Hn...Yes, you're looking for the clan Eveleen came from, correct?" the man asked, though he didn't bother for confirmation as one of the books hovered in front of him. The book opened up and flipped through a few pages, then stopped. "Ah, here it is...The Fire's Light Clan is the one you are in search of!" he stated. "It's located at the volcano that has long sinced ceased on errupting. The name of this volcano is Mt. Ashmorph, located Northwest from here..."

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Hatake finally reaches the village of kikila He looks around.' wow nice village better find some supplies and some people to give me direction to the next village."Hatake then enters a tavern to get some supplis then walks out and looks around for some one to give him direction to the next village.Before he asks some one though he looks at the sky then smiles.(No reason)*sighs* time to find some one to help me out....

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Senior Member Water Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past Water Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2005 10:20 AM
    Threads

occ: Im was hungry but not an ugly ol dirty thing

Bic: Roki stood there for a while then she slowly took his hand and shook it. "Please let me through i need to talk to the fortune teller!" Roki walked right through him with out a nother thought. That was one of her new tricks that she had learned and she was proud of her self for doing it right.
    Deep In my soul ... the loves so strong, it takes control. Now we both know ... the secrets there, the feeling shows. Dreams that fall apart ... I make a wish on a shouting star. There will come a day ... some were far away. In you'r arms all stay my only love. My only ....... love.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

ooc: water angel if you would can you please read the last post made by Drgn cause it clearly states to furtune teller has business with Hitomi and Drgn just pointing that out. So if you want to see the furtune teller you will have to wait ok. im not trying to be mean just telling ya

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

ooc: Uhm.... Kera? Water angel has the full right to do what she just did. Right now, Flame is the one controling the fortune teller so he will decide if she can go first, or otherwise. If you want to stop her, try do it in character.

bic:
    Liinna's eyes widened as the new arivial walked right through Drgn. She wasted no time standing there wide-eyed, however, and positioned herself before the girl. She silently chanted a spell and her body glowed a soft light, which shaped itself into a transparent multi-colored armour. This Mage armor will stop her from walking through me. She thought.

"One moment, please. My friends were here before you, what makes you so special that you can go before them?"
    Last edited by red storm; 03-11-2005 at 09:14 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

OCC: Red Storm, I agree that Water Angel has the rights to do that, but Water Angel, I believe Kera is also right...you should read the posts made by at least the characters around your own. And Kera, Tiaki is waiting for u to enter the back room.

Drgn overheard the ruckus from outside the room, in the main room of the tent. Did the girl, Liinna...just call me and Hitomi 'friends'? I never knew she was such a trusting preson...I just made accquaintance with her minutes ago. Well, I would gladly have her as a friend of mine... Drgn thought to himself, slightly smiling. He looked at the curtain of the room; it was open a little. Drgn could see Hitomi in the other room...it looked like she was sitting, but he couldn't quite tell.

So fill me up to the brim...

Senior Member Water Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past Water Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: I'm confused.
    Deep In my soul ... the loves so strong, it takes control. Now we both know ... the secrets there, the feeling shows. Dreams that fall apart ... I make a wish on a shouting star. There will come a day ... some were far away. In you'r arms all stay my only love. My only ....... love.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc: im sorry i wasnt in a good mood

Hitomi looked at Drgn "ow this one is so sorry" Hitomi ran to the room that Drgn and the furtune teller was in and sat down next to Drgn "sorry i wasnt listening i was thinking about some thing" Hitomi looked at drgn and smiled then looked at the furtun teller and gave her a small smile

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Drgn looked up to Hitomi as she walked in and smiled back at her. "So," Drgn turned to Tiaki, "what did you need to speak with us about?" He put his elbows on the table and leaned his head into his joined fists, making a pillar for his head to stand on.
    "Well...brace yourselves, young elves..." Tiaki began.

Drgn poked his head up in shock...Elves? Hitomi isn't an elf...

"This information I am about to give you may drastically change both your lives..." She smiled slightly, knowing this was a big deal. "I want you to both know that you both share the same race, first of all. You are both half-elf half-wolf demon. You did not know this...neither of you knew this I will presume..."

Drgn looked over to Hitomi and shook his head. "I did not know I had wolf-demon blood...I'm quite surprised..." He said, standing from his chair slowly. "And...Hitomi is no elf...her ears are that of a dog...or wolf..." He sat back down.

"You are both elves and wolves. You, Drgn" she pointed to Drgn, "you had a sibling taken away at the age of four did you not?"

Drgn nodded...knowing where this was going. His jaw dropped quickly after he realized.

"The both of you are siblings...brother and sister...born of the same parents in the village of Tenshi Kakoriko. I didn't mean to make it such a quick meeting...but you are in a hurry to leave. I thought I should get to the point..."

Drgn turned his head slowly to Hitomi and dropped his jaw again. "You're...my..." he stood up and pounced over to her. "You're my sister! You were the one they took!" He hugged her and kissed her cheeks. "Finally...I found you!"

Drgn continued to hug Hitomi...but began to wonder why they looked differently if they were siblings. "Tiaki...if she is my sister...why does she not have the same features as me?"

Tiaki smiled, "Obviously the genetics in the both of you were different. Hitomi was given dog ears instead of elf ears. You were given long white elven hair instead of any other kind of hair. This is all biological and nothing could change it. You are both, none the less, siblings...and will forever be siblings."

It makes sense...I undertand... Drgn continued to hug and kiss Hitomi. Tears began to form in his eyes.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hitomi was shocked by what the furtune teller just told them "that explanes why we got along so well and how we felt like we know each other" Hitomi was in shock even when Drgn was huging her and kissing her cheeks then a few tears fell down her face and she smiled a true happy smile then it wqas her turn to hug but she tackled Drgn and hugged him to the floor with a loud purr of happiness "im so glad" hitomi was so happy that she kinda forgot to breath and just kept smiling and hugging and of caurse purring her ears were strait up and her eyes were shineing then some thing came to her mind "why was i taken away why couldnt i stay with my brother" Kera said still hugging and purring but her eyes went down alittle bit

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Drgn smiled and allowed the tears to roll down his face. He was experiencing a great joy. But, when he hear Hitomi's question he began to think as well...but he continued to hold his sister and smiled.

"You were taken from your family to live with another family...you were adopted. Your birth parents, Drgn's parents could not afford to take care of another child at the time...so they gave you up..." She looked away for a moment, smiling at the fact that they rolled on the ground in happiness. "There is nothing to be ashamed of...your parents, both birth parents and foster parents loved you Hitomi."

"It's alright Hitomi..." Drgn said in a smile, "We've found each other...finally..." He got out from underneath her, laughing a little. "Tonight...before we sleep, we will make a fir and celebrate! Everyone will attend our celebration." Drgn hugged Hitomi again. "I love you Hitomi...I will never let anything happen to you..."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hitomi smiled at the furtune teller "thank you so much" the she hugged Drgn back "im so happy i finally found my brother that i never know i had" Hitomi smiled "if were having a party it better be fun love ya forever bro" Hitomi liked calling Drgn Brother it made her happy to Have some one she could love and be happy with "im glad we met in the first place even if it wasnt a pleasent meating" Hitomi laughed and hugged Drgn then smiled at the furtune teller again "i think it would be nice if you came to the party what do you think Brother Drgn" Hitomi smiled more and couldnt wait to go back on the journey again

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Drgn smiled and laughed. He never knew he could be called brother...it made him feel very special. "Well Hitomi...the party will have lots of food!" Drgn let go of his new-found sister. He kissed her forehead and took her by the shoulder, pulling her close. He looked at the fortune teller and gave a welcoming smile, "You can come if you wish Tiaki..." Drgn said.

Tiaki shook her head with pride, "My life is here...I must stay here and read fortunes..." She smiled, "I am pleased to know that you accept your fortune..." She waved to them. "Good bye young adventurers. I wish you the best on your journey...and I wish you luck that you may seek out you destinations!" She stood and bowed.

"Good bye Tiaki...thank you very much!" Drgn waved back and bowed. He was ready to go now. Drgn knew the had come and had recieved the information they required. It was time to get to the forest and help Kiori.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: I don't even know were i am now ....

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

ooc: You're right before the entrance, Liinna is in your path and casted a mage armor on herself to prevent you from walking trough you.

bic:
    Liinna frowned as the girl gave no intention of replying to her question, she turned to see a very happy Hotomi acompanied by an equally happy Drgn. Deciding that they had found the answer to their question, Liinna dispelled the mag
    e armor and stepped out of the girls path.

"So, what's next?"
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: Water Angel, the fortune teller will talk to u now. ur in the tent and u were trying to get to the fortune teller...

Drgn walked out, holding Hitomi by his side. Looking at Liinna, he said, "We shall celebrate tonight. Hitomi and I have found out some beautiful news...we are siblings! I have finally found my long-lost sister..." Drgn took a deep breath of relief as he knew that he had good news in his mind.

Tiaki walked out of the room and motioned the other girl in. She was trying to push by to get into the back room...so there must have been a reason for her to see Tiaki. "Girl...come here. You have travelled far for answers...the least I can do is give you some insight..." She walked back into the room and waited for the girl to enter.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Roki looked at the others then followed Tiaki in the room. Roki was very eager to talk to the fortune teller. She had so many questions to ask, and didn't know were to start.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tiaki sat in her spot at the back end of the table and motioned the girl to sit as well. "What is your name girl? I have never seen you before..." Tiaki suddenly became interested to know of this girl. She seemed so burdened and upset with life. "Tell me of your life...I will give advice on how to improve it..."

Drgn waited out in the room where everyone else was. "Everyone...tonight we will celebrate, for Hitomi and I have discovered that we are siblings...and this has made us both very happy. We will first, however, bring Kiori to the forest in which his brother is. After that...we will find an open field to make camp and enjoy the moonlight.

Tonight was to be a half moon, a beautiful addition to the happiness of the discovery.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When hatake had finally found some one to talk to.The your boy mentioned a fortune teller."whos this fortune teller?"asked hatake."dont worry mister you'll find the fortune teller one day." said the young boy.The young boy had then ran off to play wit some of his friends.*laughs*"Kids, so adorable sometimes."Hatake then continued down the road into the next village he will stop by, but he couldnt get the fortune teller of his mind.He had kept asking himself"Who is she or him?What kind of person is the fortune teller?"*sighs*"like the young boy said,"You'll find the fotune teller some day."Still continuing down the road,Hatake had a new objective.To find the fortune teller.....

Harlequin Girl Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2006 03:36 AM
    Threads

i look at hitomi and drgn "oh my god!!!, thats amazeing! i mean, oh my god!!!! when i marry drgn you can be my sister too!!!!" *hugs hitomi and drgn " Congratulations!!"

ooc: is this better?
    Last edited by Armegeddon_Raina; 03-13-2005 at 03:52 AM.

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better ....
    Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
    Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
    Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
    No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: Raina...that post was pathetically short. im osrry...but u have to post more. i want to see more quality in your writing. i know u have little time to have fun becuz of skool...but plz try harder to put some quality into your posts. it just pissed me off to read such a short thing. plz imrpove for next time. thx.

Closed Thread

Thread Information