AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Journey

This is The Journey RPG. Welcome to all newcomers and all the people who signed up.

Drgn was walking through an open field, slaying monsters along his way. He was in search of a village or kingdom of some kind, so he could sleep in peace. For the past three months (after his village was slaughtered), Drgn had been sleeping outside on grass, rocks, sand, trees, and bushes. He was sick of it, he wanted to sleep in a bed again. He ate insects, and occasionally he would set up a fire and roast any dead animal he could find.
    "My god, this is horrible. I haven't been able to relax in three months! I need to find somewhere to go...and I need to find someone to travel with, this is too lonely......." Drgn said to himself in his loneliness. Just then he saw, as he approached a giant tree in the field, a man was sitting there (he wore black armour and had a shining sword. his hair was black as well), but Drgn was confused - was this man good or evil?! Drgn unsheathed his Tenshi, and prepared himself for a battle, but slowly approached the man, calmly and peacefully.
    "Excuse me, sir. May I ask your name? I am Drgn, from Tenshi Kakoriko, which was destroyed three months ago...do you have food?"

So fill me up to the brim...

The Dragon Tamer Searchman is an unknown quantity at this point Searchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2005 08:02 AM
    Threads

Huron see's this guy come walking up to him very slowly as if he is the enemy "I am Huron Blackheart from the relm of Drakness and yes i do have some food with me you are welcome to eat as much as you want" Huron said to Drgn. Huron then pulled out a bit of meat of the fire, and through it to Drgn. Huron then put's his sword away and starts to eat his food and offering a spot next to the fire where Huron just cooked the meat.

Senior Member ryu-otaku is an unknown quantity at this point ryu-otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2004 09:39 AM
    Threads

Then as huron was asleep Drgn stole Hurons sword and other belongings like food, etc and he left. Early the next morning Huron awoke to his sword missing along with Drgn so immediatly he packe up and started to track the thief to get his belongings back and to punish the theiving buzzard.

Junior Member 24starsalite is on a distinguished road 24starsalite's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2004 09:51 AM
    Threads

Lakia was walking through the woods like she usually did, given that she loved the woodlands. She noticed someone sneaking through the brush to her right. She let it go until she later saw someone else walking the same way the other guy had. She frowned and confronted him cautiously.

"Why do you walk here?" she asked. "This is part of the woodland realm. You may bring trouble, though are you tracking someone? It seems curious that you are the second to travel through this part of the dark woods. Not many walk here, even the elven kind are cautious here." as she spoke she kept a hand on her bow just in case she needed to use it. Though she had other tricks up her sleeve, the feeling of the wood brought peace to her.

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Drgn accepted Huron's gesture and took a seat beside the fire. "Thank you Huron...I appreciate this gesture you offer me. I haven't had any friends or relatives to talk to for three months. My village, was slaughtered by a monster...I don't know what it's name is, but I call it, Bastard, because it ruined my life...and it destroyed my home and family. For days after the slaughter I mourned for my family. Now I search for Bastard in hopes of returning the favour and killing it like it did my village...I hope we can be friends, for then I shall have sombody to talk to and to share experiences with." Drgn said to Huron. He then asked, "What was your past like? Are you on a journey or quest in search of anything? Would you like some company, because I need someone to travel with." Drgn sat and ate, and listened for Huron's reply.

The Dragon Tamer Searchman is an unknown quantity at this point Searchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

“My past! Oh… ok I don’t know where I was born but when I was 4 I got lost in the woods. I was walking through the woods looking for food one day and I found my self on the edge of the Darkness Realm, as I was looking into it I saw a woman walking up to me and took me into the realm of Darkness, after that I was given a sword and I was trained to us it by Vashuna the Sword Dancer, after I had finished my training I got asked to lead a squad of Darkness army men to the Realm of Light, and attack it but I betrayed the realm that helped me live and ran off now they hunt me down for my betrayal.” Huron said answering Drgn. Then Huron looked at Drgn and said “I am sorry about your village because that monster was most likely looking for me and I am sorry for what it did to your home. Now I must seek help from one of the other Realms in order to stop the rampage of the Chimeras” Huron heard something move in the trees and pulled out his sword “Drgn there is something behind us”Huron said getting ready to fight.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I'm ready for anything, I've been fighting all afternoon. I hope this one can be a challenge!" Drgn exclaimed in excitement. Drgn took a good look at Huron and got ready to fight.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Can I ask that everyone not include thier signatures? It'll make the page load faster and look far neater than it does now ^^

IC: Anaki was crouched behind a bush, listening to the sounds of the forrest. She poised her bow, ready to let it loose at the first indication of prey. Her stomach let a slow, soft rumble, a small sign of just how hungry she was. She heard voices in the distance, and hoped they'd stay just that. The distance. She needed to eat something.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: i dont mind signatures in my RPG. so its ok for them to be here.

Drgn turned to face the sound and saw a gigantic creature sniffing the ground. It must have smelled the food the Huron made, "Damn, the monster smells the food! Huron, we can either get rid of the food or fight and risk death...what do you think?"

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I know YOU don't mind, but I mind. I use Dial up, and I'm not about to wait an hour for a thread to load. I already have it set so I see ten replies per page, there's nothing else I can do. I'm asking if people will do it for the sake of my not having to spend an hour waiting on a thread to load. I have a -ton- of forum related things to do everyday, you know.

IC: Anaki's ears perk up at the sound of the voices fighting. "Food?" She whispers to herself with a sly grin on her face. She gets up and creeps over to the outskirts of the campfire, listening more intently to what the two men were saying.

Master of the forest haldir-the-elven-warrior can only hope to improve haldir-the-elven-warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2005 11:25 AM
    Threads

an elven warrior runs as fast as he can down the road his long elven sword in one hand and bow in the other.behind him is a horde of goblins in broad daylight.

Master of the forest haldir-the-elven-warrior can only hope to improve haldir-the-elven-warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sheaths his sword and grabs 4 arrows from his quiver and cocks them

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

damn these guys won't quit and fires his arrows killing 4 goblins.he grabs more arrows but his bow gets caught by a tree branch.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

when he turned to grab it an arrow came straight for his hand so he turned and continues to run down the road

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Haldir... what you're doing right now is spam o.o You should put that all in one post o.O
    Last edited by Daenerys; 11-04-2004 at 09:55 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im f****** bored ok i've been waiting for people to get here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    OOC: Haldir... what you're doing right now is spam o.o You should put that all in one post o.O
    and your right i should

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by haldir-the-elven-warrior
    im f****** bored ok i've been waiting for people to get here
    OOC: Please don't cuss either, that's against the forum rules.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i bleeped it out so its not really cusing

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hows freakin

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: -_- I don't know what I'm going to do with you. Will you just RP something that I can reply to?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Huron looked at Drgn and then walked to the fire and pulled off a bit of meat and gave it to the creature it took the meat and walked off. "I will help you find the Chimera that kill your family. But can you tell me what this Chimera looked like if you can i mite be able to find the one and hunt it down." Huron said to Drgn

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"....I'm sorry, I didn't catch what it looked like. But, being half-demon, I was able to track it's scent. I followed it to you so far, and I can smell it continuing north, that's all I know about the Chimera." Drgn was disappointed, but cheerfully suggested, "I think we'll need more help to defeat the Chimera though. It gives off a strong scented auora. We should find a village or city to sleep in for now; I can tell by the bags under your eyes that you've been sleping under the stars too. Let's go find shelter and see if we can gather more help from there."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"From what i know there is a town just a half a days walk north we can rest there and i need to get some supples" Huron said will puting on his death mask.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok my comps working

Closed Thread

Thread Information