AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [contest] November Contest

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I find it ironic that i picked the image i did considering how deathy arachnaphobic I am.... *bump!*

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan
    I find it ironic that i picked the image i did considering how deathy arachnaphobic I am.... *bump!*

ROFL

Silla!!

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Here's a fun wallpaper for the contest, not really being "submitted" but its using the picture and I thought it was funny. Not high quality just here for a giggle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	spider.jpg‎
Views:	108
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	931  
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako
    Here's a fun wallpaper for the contest, not really being "submitted" but its using the picture and I thought it was funny. Not high quality just here for a giggle.
    Rolling Around On The Floor Laughing My A@.@ Off!!!

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Quote Originally Posted by TerraN EmpirE
    Rolling Around On The Floor Laughing My A@.@ Off!!!
    Lol, that was my exact reaction when Mina showd that wall to me xD But I prefered that sweatdrop over the question mark ^_^

About my wall for this cotest -_- I forgot to copy it from my other comp (which is btw 120km far away, and I wont see till monday) -_-
    *Wizzy is sad* -_-
    Last edited by wizz-o-matic; 11-13-2004 at 07:16 AM.

Myrra's property :) Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2005 01:05 PM
    Threads

This is my wallpaper...

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg‎
Views:	94
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	1043  

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

Over yet? Nov 15 already. =)

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

well by golly, it is! Remember, no people's choice this time around because it was only a small contest. I'll announce a winner in a bit and include the banner for the winner, plus the banners for the winners of the halloween contest.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

:bump:

What up with this?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Senior Member souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It died. ;_;

Master of Jinchuu Himura Enishi is on a distinguished road Himura Enishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

lets not forget there were many a high quality wp here, pooky may still be deciding and/or busy in rl

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You're right. I was making a decision and then some major stuff happened IRL here, so I put it on hold. I have the winners, but didnt want to announce them until I finished the banner. Sorry, it will be done ASAP.

Pink is the new Pooky

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ok Pooky, good work ^^
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You're right. I was making a decision and then some major stuff happened IRL here, so I put it on hold. I have the winners, but didnt want to announce them until I finished the banner. Sorry, it will be done ASAP.

*huuuugs*

No rush Pooks, take your time. I was merely saving it from the second page.

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

tis ok pooky not really that important hope who ever did likes your work

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Senior Member souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Take as long as you need. No one here is rushing you...we were just kinda bumping it.

Rem

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Sorry for double posting, but this needs to be bumped.

Pooky: when can we expect the results? Just wondering.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

there's a reason I left it in my sig... if ya'll want the results now I can give them to you. Just thought you'd like the banners to go with them. I'm only on the net at work now (because im just that busy) so that's why I dont have the banners for this and the halloween contest done yet.

Pink is the new Pooky

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I would apritiate you letting us know now and do the banners when you have time... But that's just me

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I couldnt pick just one winner! The winners are:

Astro and Tatsu-nii!

Thanks to everyone that participated! Below are the banners for the winners and the banner for the halloween winners (I hope you remember who you are!) Sorry, they arent animated this time.

Name:	halloweencontestbanner.jpg‎
Views:	68
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	1463   Click image for larger version

Name:	novembercontestbanner.jpg‎
Views:	60
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	1464  

Pink is the new Pooky

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yay!
    I... I wanna thank God and all my fans and everybody that voted for me... Thank you all!! ;_;

Nice banners Pooky :]

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Freedom Fighter Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 09:51 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

WOW!
    I wasn't expecting that!
    THANX POOKY!!!

Admirers/The Admired: Reiako, Alyssa, Straw_hat, Raye Hino, Suzuna,
    elven angel, Vua, Vampireness, Princess Ai, Doi, MPC, usagi200,
    SailorCross, Milly, Nyanko, Terra, Baby_Serena

Myrra's property :) Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2005 01:05 PM
    Threads

Congratulations to you both

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Congrats again. Wear those banners proudly!

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

YAY! Congrats Astro and Tatsu!

Closed Thread

Thread Information