AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [contest] November Contest

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default [contest] November Contest

The halloween contest is over so here's the next contest! Are there too many contests?

This contest is : use the image given to make a wallpaper. The image attached to this post must be in the wallpaper! What is it? I dont know, but it's cute! Points given for creativity and good use of the character.

The scan was found at minitokyo.net. it is large and was not altered by me; just copied and pasted.

Since this is just a smallish contest there will be a Pooky's Choice only, ok?

contest rules: use the image!
    wallpaper size: any
    image size: any
    due date: Nov 15 @ noon (japan time)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Minitokyo_Misc.Scans_Ghost.in.the.Shell_[22182].jpg‎
Views:	229
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	627  

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Is that one of the robots from Ghost in the shell - sac?
    And... What does the signs on the heart mean?
    Last edited by Essex; 10-30-2004 at 07:09 AM.

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsu-nii
    Is that one of the robots from Ghost in the shell - sac?
    Hm, looks like from Ghost of the Shell ...

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

It says "batoosan he" (to batou).

:: edit ::
    Well, here is my entry... After months without making a single wall, I don't expect too much praise for it ^^;;;
    But anyways, it's essentially simple. Since I got used to bare simplicity. Hope ya like it. =)

Name:	gits_01_1024.jpg‎
Views:	255
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	633  
    Last edited by _hades the wicked; 10-30-2004 at 01:31 PM.

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ok... here's my try

Name:	batoosanhe.jpg‎
Views:	235
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	635  

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Master of Jinchuu Himura Enishi is on a distinguished road Himura Enishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

here goes nothing

Name:	contester.jpg‎
Views:	211
Size:	197.2 KB
ID:	653  

Bazooka Tooth Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 08:08 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Made this in like...10 minutes..

Name:	10.maui!.jpg‎
Views:	209
Size:	466.4 KB
ID:	655  
    Nay.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Woo! keep them coming! *bumpy*

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

So, I am to take it that the image that you provide doesn't have to be the only image in the wallpaper, right? Cause... I got an idea if the answers what I'm hoping.

Oh, and:
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

you can do whatever you want for the wallpaper, but you must have that image somewhere in it.

Pink is the new Pooky

Senior Member souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Can you use any filters on the image?

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

you can do WHATEVER you want! The image just has to be in the wallpaper. I dont care what you do to the image; just make sure it's in there.

edit: I got bored and thought I would whip a little something up.

Name:	contest example.jpg‎
Views:	206
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	656  
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 10-31-2004 at 07:16 AM. Reason: adding image

Pink is the new Pooky

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Ahoy. My First WP ever for my first contest ever :3

Was kinda bored :P

Name:	ASDzzzz.jpg‎
Views:	215
Size:	763.2 KB
ID:	670  

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

My entry. Erm, rather, my sacrificial lamb unto the slaughter.

[EDIT] It's not crappy Pookster. It looks good IMO. ^_^

[EDITx2] Paint Shop seems to want to mash everything together and run colors funky...

Name:	SAC LITAT2.jpg‎
Views:	209
Size:	231.3 KB
ID:	679  
    Last edited by Xian Pu; 10-31-2004 at 05:37 PM.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

ok well this is my first attempt @ a wall paper (please be gentle) and i think i should up grade my photo program. well here goes
    i filtered the background and image. the original back ground i chose was a variation of a digital camouflage pattern. i chose it because i liked the effect and have been thinking of using it in some thing as for the bug. I think it looks better in gold

Name:	testwork.jpg‎
Views:	219
Size:	242.9 KB
ID:	684  
    Last edited by TerraN EmpirE; 10-31-2004 at 10:00 PM.

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Freedom Fighter Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 09:51 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Here comes my wall...

Name:	NovemberCont.jpg‎
Views:	219
Size:	456.7 KB
ID:	750  

Admirers/The Admired: Reiako, Alyssa, Straw_hat, Raye Hino, Suzuna,
    elven angel, Vua, Vampireness, Princess Ai, Doi, MPC, usagi200,
    SailorCross, Milly, Nyanko, Terra, Baby_Serena

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Here goes. ^^ Not the greatest.

Name:	GhostShell spider.jpg‎
Views:	189
Size:	168.3 KB
ID:	776  

Senior Member souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Here's my entry! Changed the color a bit, I didn't much care for the plain blue.

Name:	wtf.jpg‎
Views:	214
Size:	536.9 KB
ID:	871  

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

My version ^^ :
    even machines have a soul...(second tech wall ever!)

Name:	novcont.jpg‎
Views:	202
Size:	241.1 KB
ID:	887  
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Can I remove my entry? Seriously. I'm looking at some of the entries and I know from my past failures that I don't stand a chance. This isn't some defetist attitude, but c'mon. I've never won a contest and some of these are WAY better than mine.

I'm serious man, I want to withdraw my entry here.

PM me if you think otherwise cause I seriously doubt I have a chance in this contest.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

you can withdraw by just editing out your post. or, better yet, redo your wallpapaper! There's still plenty of time. Everyone is allowed to edit their post as often as they want since voting doesnt begin until the contest is closed.

And, if you dont mind me saying, I'm quite fond of the hearts.

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan
    you can withdraw by just editing out your post. or, better yet, redo your wallpapaper! There's still plenty of time. Everyone is allowed to edit their post as often as they want since voting doesnt begin until the contest is closed.

And, if you dont mind me saying, I'm quite fond of the hearts.
    Thanks, but if I'm not intimidated by some of these entries. Sorry for the but guys, you've made this into quite the contest IMO. Really. I see some damn good wallpapers here and it's going to be hard to say which is the best cause they're all so good.

Good luck everyone-- I'll stop being so friggin paranoid now.

Again; sorry for the spam pooks. ^_^

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yeah, im always intimidated by others' wallpapers because I dont think mine measure up. Just make the best wallpaper you can. Heck, learn from each other! If you see a technique you want to learn, ask how they did it.

Pink is the new Pooky

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

*bump* little less than a week!

Pink is the new Pooky

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Its taken a bit, but here it is.

Digital Love

Name:	digitallove2C.jpg‎
Views:	139
Size:	749.9 KB
ID:	954  
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Closed Thread

Thread Information