AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Question about the rpg forum

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Question about the rpg forum

Is there a way to lock the 'new thread' button in the rpg forum for normal users, so that only moderators can post new threads?

Rules state that Ayumi is the one starting the topics, and since the rpg forum is getting spam-filled lately, I just thought I'd toss in the idea.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's a really good idea. I'm pretty sure it'd be open to all moderators if they did that though. (Not that I see that being a problem.)

We honestly didn't have a problem with that until the rash of newbies. No one seems to read the pinned topics.

I think the reason that isn't going on though, is because sometimes Ayumi's busy, so she'll let the co-mod of a particular RPG post the topic.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

That, and there seems to be some confusion as to the difference between the RPG game and the RPG forum. They're getting piled into one entity. Perhaps there's a way to clarify in the title and/or description?

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It'd be nice if they cleaned up ALL of the descriptions ^^

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, here's an idea: What if we name the rpg forum the role playing forum? That wouldn't stop everyone, but it would cut down on the noobs a bit.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Maybe... I like the idea of renaming it. Maybe to something else... Is there another way of saying RPG?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maybe the adventuring forum?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I kinda like that one. I'm not sure though, I think the admin's could probally come up with some solution other than renaming.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, it is their choice after all, but I hardly think changing the forum description will help.

If the newbies don't read the stiky's, I hardly think they'll read the descriptions.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Where can I go to challenge someone? In RPG battle.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Member i_am_ranma has a little shameless behaviour in the past i_am_ranma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2006 05:11 PM
    Threads

do you need a weapon to be in battle?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about! Did you guys even read my first post? I try to stop confusion like this, we are talking about the roleplaying forum here, that means written rpg's.

The rpg in your taskbar is something completely different. You should vistit the 'all you need to know about rpg'ing' thread.
    Last edited by red storm; 11-19-2004 at 03:22 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually, that person has been replying like that to every post in every forum.. It's more of a stupidty thing though, you know? They don't bother reading anything. So what good would changing stuff around do?

Closed Thread

Thread Information