AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey: sign-up thread

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Journey: sign-up thread

This is a brand new RPG by me, Flame Demon (approved by Ayumi). The RPG is called
    "The Journey". Read below for info about the RPG. This is the sign-up thread. So post your character info (bio, name, age, gender...basically whatever you want to include about ur character - please include whether your character is good, bad, or neutral)). If I'm able to, I will try to include a world map for this RPG for characters to follow (that is if ayumi lets me put a map in). I hope this RPG can be a fun one!

the beginning would be about all characters (of the people who signed up) sorting themselves out. they decide whether they wish to be good or evil, or to just stay out of the battles. (kinda like inu-yasha - inuyasha's side is good; naraku's side is bad; and sesshomaru is neutral).

it would be a little confusing at first. and eventually, throughout the story (which will be unscripted) characters form relationships and/or bonds with each other. (whether they are friendships, alliances, hatred, rivalries, love, lust, romance, etc.)

I really wish to carry this story out. it would be a realistic RPG with emotions and dialogue between characters. Thanx to everyone who signs up and makes this RPG great.

So fill me up to the brim...

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name: Drgn
    Race: Elf-Demon
    Weapon: Tenshi-mana (long broadsword)

Short Bio: Drgn grew up in the village of Tenshi Kakoriko. A the age of 15, he recieved his sword, which was blessed by the village elders. One night, Drgn watched as his village was brutally demolished. All his family and friends were killed in the bloodbath. Demons haunted Drgn's village and the ground reeked of human blood.

Drgn fled his hometown in search of peace and safety. Drgn (as far as he knows) was the only survivour of hie village.

Now, in his late teens, Drgn is on a pursuit to find the demon who led the ambush. There is no name for the demon, so Drgn calls it Bastard...

Drgn now walks around the world looking for the Bastard. And he hopes for accompaniment and a friend to go along the journey with him.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, that sounds pretty awesome. I'm joining.

Name: Anaki
    Race: Elven
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow or Pixie Magic

Bio: Nothing is known about Anaki, other than she has a past she isn't willing to share with anyone. Not even the one who shares her heart.

...Good? I haven't written one of these since Sailor Saggitarius back in AG 1.0
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

name:Enigma
    race:human
    job:ranger
    weapon: Talking great sword named Jokari
    2 swords
    1 crossbow

this was my D&D character
    Bio:On a journey to kill the person who cursed his great sword into bad mouthing, possesing great sword. Jokari speaks many different languages and usually gets Enigma in trouble a lot.

Enigma is a nice guy while Jokari is a jokester who often tricks Enigma into doing nasty things
    Last edited by niKopol; 10-29-2004 at 05:42 PM. Reason: because not done
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Junior Member Princess Kai Mino is on a distinguished road Princess Kai Mino's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2004 06:19 PM
    Threads

Cool! This is good practice if I could be a good RPG person! I wanna join!

Name:Kai Mino
    Race:High Elf
    Weapons:Bow and an Arrow

Bio: On a journey to kill the man who killed my love, my family, my friends, my soul. I left only with a bow, arrow, and a broken heart. For a long period of time, I looked for the man who killed the people in my heart. Then, I bumped into a group who had their own destiny. I decided to join them. So wether I get along with them or not, perhaps I might fall in love with one of the guys, I will still be a person who succeeded over the maximum.

Appearance:I have long black hair which is always tied up with a pink bow. I wear a kimono that is purple. There is one undercoat which is like a robe only it's tied already. Then I wear the kimono with a tight pink fastener. The criss-cross part near the chest has a pink sun design. The bottom with another pink sun with swirling vines. I wear socks with tall slippers.
    Last edited by Princess Kai Mino; 10-30-2004 at 02:50 PM. Reason: I missed something

It's real emotion
    Shaking up the world
    I'll never give it up
    I don't ever wanna lose this far
    No more than I can do but I am
    Just too wrong
    And in my heart I can hear you say that
    I am not alone

Admirers: Princess Ai, Kie_D_K, Kaitou Ice, Flame Dragon, kawaii_kagome, forever_love, Raye Hino and xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx

Junior Member Princess Kai Mino is on a distinguished road Princess Kai Mino's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2004 06:19 PM
    Threads

Okeee. No offence, but Kie_D_K, your sig is too big. U shud get a 5x by 100x pic like The Wizards. Because if you don't change it, I will have to call the moderators

Real Note:I'm sorry Princess Ai. My sis who also plays here likes to fool around and bother me so she set me up while my mother talked to me. It's so not me. Sorry!
    Last edited by Princess Kai Mino; 10-30-2004 at 02:36 PM. Reason: I forgot something

It's real emotion
    Shaking up the world
    I'll never give it up
    I don't ever wanna lose this far
    No more than I can do but I am
    Just too wrong
    And in my heart I can hear you say that
    I am not alone

Admirers: Princess Ai, Kie_D_K, Kaitou Ice, Flame Dragon, kawaii_kagome, forever_love, Raye Hino and xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx

I am dead to the world Raina is infamous around these parts Raina is infamous around these parts Raina is infamous around these parts Raina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 05:39 AM
    Threads

Sounds like fun

Name: Rai Sei
    Race: unknown
    Weapons: Gun, Magic, Long sword, Short sword, Sheild.

Appearence: Long purple hair(knee length) with strands over my face, black lipstic and nailpolish, red eyes that slightly glow when im mad, gothic dress with straps accros the chest, and lether straps on my arm with spikes on them,
    leather boots, and very pale skin, and fairly tall, Heals.
    Last edited by Raina; 10-31-2004 at 12:35 AM.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kai Mino
    Okeee. No offence, but Kie_D_K, your sig is too big. U shud get a 5x by 100x pic like The Wizards. Because if you don't change it, I will have to call the moderators
    Okay, sweetheart... 1, don't double post. 2. If a signature is too big, the MODERATORS AND ADMINS will be the ones to decide, not you.

Digital Plague Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2007 04:24 AM
    Threads

Hmmah, I'd love to join! The storyline seems simple, but sooo fun. :3

Name: Noriyori

Race: Human.. but something about him is different than any normal human.

Appearance: Noriyori has tawny, bronze hair, which is light, and sways gently with each oncoming breeze. His hair is not long, but his bangs drape over his eyes to convey a mysterious visage. He wears heavy cloth to cover his slightly pale body. His looks tell people he is an aristocratic military man, but he looks too young, maybe in his midteens, and always wears a faint smile. His complexion is clear, and has a set of crisp, dark brown eyes that he gazes into other's eyes deeply with. He always appears to be calm. Some say when he stares at you that he is reading your emotions. He is 5"10', and weighs about 130 pounds. Lean and fit he is, and can somehow camouflage himself extremely well with his surroundings, even though his wears a vibrant orange, buttoned sweatshirt. ( You can take a look at his appearance from my avatar.. that is what his appearance looks like. )

Weapon: On his back is slung a giant auto-bow, strapped over his shoulder with a sturdy piece of leather. His ammunition is carried in a separate container; a vibrantly crafted quiver seemed to be made from some sort of Indian tribe. He is extremely skilled with this automatic bow, and can knock special, featherless arrows nimbly.

Magic: Nothing much is known about his magical prowess; but his appearance has not changed in over fifty years.. Some say he has one of the True Runes, but no one can be sure.

Historical Facts: It has been recorded that the name Noriyori has been well known in many wars in the Bowman’s teams, Archery academies, and much more. No one can be sure that this extremely accurate archer is the same person, but the records say he may as well be over four hundred years old if indeed Noriyori has been the same person attending each war, and teaching his skills at the academies around the world. Many have learned and met Noriyori; but in the files it states that one day he would vanish without a trace, leaving no evidence of even residing in the town or Battling unit.
    Last edited by Kilawher Shazarade; 10-30-2004 at 01:41 AM.

Death Immunization Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hello Kitty 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2012 06:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Beckyanesthesia

im kinda good at this...so i go over ^^

Name: Firefly Shriou

Appearance: My appearance

Firefly has brown hair down to her waist. She is extremly tall. 5'10", at 14. She has normally grey eyes, that turn a dark violet when someone pees her off. She weres a black and red dress type thing with a belth slightly loose hanging off of her waist. Her toe nails and fingernails are painted purple(all the time^^) and her hair sometimes up. Her neclace hanging from her neck was given from her father whth a purple amulet with gold trim around it sometimes if you look hard enough you can see firefly and her dad playing in the meadows when she was a little girl.

Personality: Nice and fun loveing mostly but when someone gets in her way she becomes her mortal emeny. She often enjoys meditating but it never does her any good if she never reads the books of spells which she is too young to learn. She is a good friend too all ......so go make her a big big chocolate cake ....she'll lay down beside a tree for just a simple piece of fruit and be happy. She also love to take a bath in her favorite hotsprings.She is a light faerie but turns dark when her friends are in danger.She still wears her middle school class ring from when she graduated anime middle school and will never take it off.
    She loves to go and meet her friend dreamer by the waterfall where lyes a secret a magical one. Behind the waterfall lys a hidden well which takes them to another world a world she calls Vernorolium. Vernorolium is a planet some say but it holds deep secrets very deep and dark ones.

Special Power: [I]Inferno Blade: a sword that lights up with fire and give the emeny a powerful slash (level 3 ) The inferno blade was given to her by her mother who was carelessly carried away from her by slayers when she was a little girl.The blade has blue markings on it when in use.

Fireballs: little fireballs she throws at her oponments that blows up ( >) not a big deal she was born with it but only learn how to use it just a year ago when she became a teen (leavel 2)

History: She is a Faerie of the Valaryion breed. Sadly, there are only two Valaryions left because of the Slayers. The other one being her best friend, Dreamer. Valaryions are an odd hybrid of sorts, with two forms. A basic form, with black and grey leathered wings, and an immunity to sunlight. She dislikes it, though. When she would morph, her wings become feathery and jet black all over, she grows claws, becomes taller, and rage over powers almost all other emotions. Not to be trifled with.
    When she isn't transformed, her wings stay inside her back. Kinda all folded up under her skin. She spreads them if she needs them, but it hurts. She's also Sailor Silence. She name says it all. She is Sailor Saturn's big sister.
    She carries two weapons. While she may seem indestructable but she ant, she can be quite soft. Her friends are her weakness. She would do anything, go anywhere, to protect them.

Her mother Ladyflower shriou was attacked by the slayers who attacked her tribe she then was broung far far away from her when they carried her and never herd of her again. Who knoes she could be still alive but thats her quest , firefly has to take back revenge for her village and find her mother.
    Her father on the other hand died a very painful death right befor her eyes. The slayer had spliten his chest open and to where he bleed to death and befor he died he said "take this blade....and use it well only you can unleash its great powers..." was his last words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relationships
    Mortal Enemy:The slayers who slayed all of our tribe but me and dreamer
    Friends: Dreamer and her fire cat nip-nip
    Good Friendsreamer and nip-nip
    Family:Android23 and Sailor Luna, her adoptive parents. AndroidGirl18 is her grandmother, but she refuses to admit it. Sailor Life and Mai are her aunts. Tori is her cousin, though, she probably doesn't realize it.
    Dating: no one

One will rise who is too evil,
    One will rise who is too good.
    Twixt the two, a witch shall falter
    and thereby open wide the door.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

forgot to say Drgn's powers and appearacne and stuff...heh!

-Drgn posseses an exceptional sense of smell and hearing (demon and elf qualities)
    -Through the Tnshi Mana (his sword) Drgn can release powerful mana waves containing the elements fire, wind, and darkness combined.
    -Drgn, being half elven, posseses the power to heal. though, his power is limited to flesh wound healing only, yet he continues to try and upgrade his powers to better uses.
    -Drgn is very fast (running)

Drgn is an easy-going, happy, kind, and gentle person when he's in a calm or good mood. Once he is angered, though, he gets serious, but still is eay to talk to.
    Drgn cares for nature (he doesn't LOVE it, only enjoys it).
    Drgn likes calamity and silence, but also enjoys hearing peoples voices.
    -he llikes to flirt a little bit with girls

~~if u go to fanart and look in "Mario's Gallery" u will see a pic of Drgn (uncoloured). He is the pic with the long sword and long hair (i draw as a hobby and made Drgn)~~
    Anyway, Drgn is about 5'10" / has long, white hair / sharp yellow eyes (turn red in battle) / he wears a dark blue kimono (like inu-yasha). under his kimono he wears baggy, off-white pants. he wears black leather battle boots, black leather gauntlets (on hands) and over his kimono he wears a black belt (same material as kimono). his nails are about half an inch long; he has fangs (where eye teeth are).

that's Drgn...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow, its cool to see all u guys interested in my RPG.
    thx for signing up.
    RPG will begin once a few more entries are made (once we have about 10 people)

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pss: you shouldn't double post ^^

And I'll take it as I didn't screw up on my profile?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry about that.

Cmon everyone, get people to sign up or something
    once we have 10 sign-ups, i will start the RPG.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How many do we have so far?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We have 6 people
    just 4 more

The Wandering Boy goreforce9 is an unknown quantity at this point goreforce9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2006 06:55 PM
    Threads

yea this is funny
    I am restless when I fight so fight I must do I will fight anyone and win and keep walking ,be ready for death because it is comeing

The Wandering Boy goreforce9 is an unknown quantity at this point goreforce9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea this funny lol lol lol lol
    I am restless when I fight so fight I must do I will fight anyone and win and keep walking ,be ready for death because it is comeing

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i am the best is cool

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

goreforce, if ur going to join, plz just say it. and if ur not, then stop posting here.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

is looks fun

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok i will join i am a bard who tells stories/ex-solder

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i have a rusted sword for someone i cant tell

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i cant tell because it is old over 29 years old

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the sword belongs to a old to a old friend in war

Closed Thread

Thread Information