AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Enjoy your stay on Earth

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Enjoy your stay on Earth

Well here I am, just an average 13 year old girl who ponders about those forbidden questions that no one in my age group has every thought about.

What is the meaning of life?
    Why are we all on here and why are we living?
    Should others love God and others don't because of how their lives are ruined?
    Can anybody say they love God and mean it?

Yes my friends, those are things I think about when I am not upset or depressed about my peers. Or perhaps just people in general. Comment on what you like. I believe AZN started a thread called "Life" on AG.net, but it wouldn't hurt to bring it up again.

I love discussing these kind of stuff with my good friends, becasue they know where I am coming at. Well, some of them anyway.... Please put your philosphy on here if you even have the energy to type all of it. And maybe this thing will be closed.

.....I just hope it won't.

4 the love of HOY!!! Vua will become famous soon enough Vua will become famous soon enough Vua's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 09:10 PM
    Threads

Thread stealer!!
    jk.

do i hve to repeat myself?
    that was a long post.....

If you ever find yourself in need of a few kind words or just want to talk
    Advice And Help At Angel World

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

1: To figure it out for yourself as you travel through life. None is born to a certain task and bound to it 'till death.
    2: Because you were created. Willingly or not. Get along with it and make the best of it :3
    3: God gave you free thought and never intended on being a Dictating God. If he were indeed in control of your actions, you would not be of free will. He gave humans free thought. How we use it to affect our lives and other's life is up to us and our actions rest solely on us. Blaming him is like blaming your Parents for your Faults.
    4: Can anybody say they hate him and mean it? This all comes down to the person's belief and what his/her opinion is in the first place.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nokizaru
    1: To figure it out for yourself as you travel through life. None is born to a certain task and bound to it 'till death.
    2: Because you were created. Willingly or not. Get along with it and make the best of it :3
    3: God gave you free thought and never intended on being a Dictating God. If he were indeed in control of your actions, you would not be of free will. He gave humans free thought. How we use it to affect our lives and other's life is up to us and our actions rest solely on us. Blaming him is like blaming your Parents for your Faults.
    4: Can anybody say they hate him and mean it? This all comes down to the person's belief and what his/her opinion is in the first place.
    That is true, man. All of that is exactly what my mom would say to me. But I'm trying to get it at another piont of view.

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Ah, a revolutionist :3

Do as you wish. But ever considered that new isn't always better? :3
    Besides, I never had anyone to share their opinions around me, so the points of view I have are solely based upon my own experience and somewhat how I considered it to go around in the long run.

And btw, could you weak, annoying little creatures stop blaming everything besides yourself?

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Those are all questions that if the world intended you to know, you'd know. But you aren't supposed to know the answers to those questions. Guess at them at will, but you probally won't be right.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

1) To learn.
    2) I think were here because everybody has a purpose, and we are living because to change?
    3) I think everyone believes once in a while.
    4) if you say you love god than you must be optimistic or something made you changed to believe in that.
    Last edited by Havana; 10-26-2004 at 06:44 PM.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

The Sad Schoolgirl JiruCloud is on a distinguished road JiruCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 05:47 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

1) To glorify God and to spread his word to others.
    2) To change other's lives and to grow spiritually in our Creator.
    3) "It's kinda sad when you don't kow the meanin' but everything happens for a reason" ~Limp Bizket. God will always be there for you no matter what happens in your life. Don't blame him, rely on him.
    4) Yes. We al can feel love. God IS the embodiment of all love.

Pm me with any thoughts or questions.

~Jiru

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

I think that our main purpose in life is to discover our true selves. we cannot better ourselves unless we can find our flaws and discover who we really are. after we have done this I belive that we will finally move onto a higher plane of existence.

as for god, I don't believe in him, i believe in the earth goddes who watches oiver us all. She is here to guide us very subtly in the right direction but she doesn't interfere with our lives directly.

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Tenken Leo Seta is on a distinguished road Leo Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2004 09:39 AM
    Wandering... last time I checked, I was somewhere in England...
    Threads

Well if you answer the first question, you answer all of the others...

The meaning of life, is quite simple. To live... have no regrets and follow your heart... if you do what you believe is right as much as you possibly can then everything will work out...

The Thief Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:45 PM
    Threads

These questions always wig me out, and I like to think of it as elven angel suggested. Life your life to better yourself in anyway you can, and try to be happy while doing it. =P

I also believe in God, and Milly, you wouldn't believe how many of your age group thinks about that stuff. >.>;' Everything becomes much clearer and in tune as you grow older..
    This is Rhapsodiak saying, "I love you."

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree, regrets are wasted...*jumps up and down*

sig made by me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karma people... just be happy and spread the love... (yes I'm in hippy mode *puff puff* hehehe that ain't no cig...)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Leo....*sighs*
    ish ok I am hyper....

sig made by me

The Thief Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:45 PM
    Threads

>____>;;... Leo... -Snatches this 'non-cigarette' from him.- Bad!!
    This is Rhapsodiak saying, "I love you."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wha... that ain't spreading the love man! *lights another* hehehe

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you have a long arm....to reach from the USA to england...
    *laughs*
    you think that's bad...you should see friendship thread....hehe
    anyways on topic...live you life and never look back...ish not worth wasting time on regrets...

i once read..
    "At times oin our lives a door shuts, but we spend so long looking at the closed door that we don't see the window that has opened up before us..."

sig made by me

The Sad Schoolgirl JiruCloud is on a distinguished road JiruCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 05:47 AM
    Threads

There is no point in regret. The past is unreachable by anything other than our memories, and that is perhaps the most painful journey we can ever take.

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

I agree. If anybody believes in past lives Pm me with what you think.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Freakishly Annoying Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 10:16 PM
    Threads

well i'm also thinking about the question, "what is the meaning of lief?"
    cause i really don't noe...
    +thinks+hmmmm.....

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

I think this is a stupid question.......no offence!....but why even waste time thinking what the meaing of life is when you can live it!?...........or you can think about it and waste your time on it.... this is just an opnion!

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

I cant wait to leave earth, you know? Living is a waist of time.
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't know...i think life is a gift and we should treasure it.

sig made by me

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

Life is no gift.
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then stop complaining and go jump of a bridge already...

Closed Thread

Thread Information