AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: -Winged dreams- from another aka's fan art ^_^

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default -Winged dreams- from another aka's fan art ^_^

Ok don't kill me...I know that my fan artworks are not so wonderful, but I make this one for my future weblayout (with Iframe).
    You'd seen my new avatar...this is the wall(originally 1024, the 1600 one will be put asap on my website).I've got the inspiration from Sting's "all this time" cd-book...
    Ok critique, opinions and suggestion wanted (both on the wall/fanart)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	akawinged1024.jpg‎
Views:	102
Size:	276.0 KB
ID:	369  
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

never *ever* under estimate your art, ok? your fanart is *incredible* so dont let anyone tell you otherwise. you'll let me use one of your images sometime, right?

Love the feel of the wallpaper. The grunge is great without being tacky. Kind of iffy about the placement of the text, but the text you chose is good.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

:3 thanks!sure U can use my art! u can find it in the art section of my website,or on minitokyo...
    About the text-placement:I was thinking about making it a bit larger...should I have to move it?

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

if you make it larger, then no.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Senior Member Kenshin_chan Kenshin_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2004 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I agree with Pooky about the text. Other than that, it's perfect and it really does look like a cd cover =) . About the fanart, the face looks good but you still have to work on those limbs. But hey, it's still a thousand times better than the best I can do.
    :under construction:

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

your fanart does not suck. It rules. ^^ I say that because I can't cg well in photoshop yet. The limb of her right arm (our left) is a bit off but I've seen worst hehe hence my own full figure art. ANyways to the wallpaper..the colours are nice..just the text is a bit small also un-magical looking..I guess I am use to glowing text. ^^

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

Wow, thats fantastic, i wish i was good enough to do my own work like that. I think its perfect as is.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

Oo

!!!!

how can you say that that is bad?! >.<

the limbs do need a bit of work. i like what text you used. ^^ but i do agree with MPC.

erm.....can't think of anything else that might be out of place.....

EXCELLENT WORK!!!!!!!!

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

Your fanart is pretty good ^^ My only complaint is the grunge... I hate grunge.. but that's totally a personal thing, so if you like it and others do (they seem to), leave it.
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You know you're going to marry me, right akachan? I mean, with my good looks and your wonderful artistic style, our children would lead the world in... EVERYTHING...

It truly is a case of beauty and the beast, but... if anyone else calls you a beast, I'll rip their lungs out.

All jokes aside, I really do enjoy clicking on one of your fanart pages when you submit one. It's like eggs in the morning... AFTER they've been cooked.

As usual, great job on a wonderful artistic thinger. Oh, look a butterfly... *chases*
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I really like your wp, but maybe you should tone down the text a bit, or not

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

For Xian: only one word: NO!NO and...NO!
    clear?
    For Suzuna: I like a bit of grunge, it's almost a state of mind..sometimes I like to use it, even if I'm a happy girl, generally
    anyway thanks to everyone for the opinions and appreciations! this is the 2.0 version
    Edit: changed a bit the text, added to it a soft glow...if I have to make a dark ext with a light glow tell me...
    Changed the fanart, arms elbows and legs...Better ?
    changed a bit the pavement and the total gradient(but a very bit)
    Hope is better ^^

Views:	51
Size:	269.0 KB
ID:	396  

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by akachan
    For Xian: only one word: NO!NO and...NO!
    clear?
    For Suzuna: I like a bit of grunge, it's almost a state of mind..sometimes I like to use it, even if I'm a happy girl, generally
    anyway thanks to everyone for the opinions and appreciations! this is the 2.0 version
    Edit: changed a bit the text, added to it a soft glow...if I have to make a dark ext with a light glow tell me...
    Changed the fanart, arms elbows and legs...Better ?
    changed a bit the pavement and the total gradient(but a very bit)
    Hope is better ^^
    You are so mean to me. What did I ever do to deserve such scorn??? Salright, you mean nuffin no how...

*thinks she bought that*
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the text looks much better

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

One thing I forgot to mention in my other post is that the knee looks funny. May wanna fix that. It's a little too angled. Also, the edges seem a bit sharp. Other than that, it looks fine.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Nice, the 2nd one looks great ^_^

*Wizzy is waiting for the bigger version*

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 08:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

this is just........amazing ^.^ (just the right hands proportions are a bit off i think)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

One thing I forgot to mention in my other post is that the knee looks funny. May wanna fix that. It's a little too angled. Also, the edges seem a bit sharp. Other than that, it looks fine.
    I'll try to make something...fixing fanart's lines is something extremely X(, but it needs some fixing...about the knee:ok

just the right hands proportions are a bit off i think
    Too big or small?

thanks guys for the opinions!!! to everyone!
    Last edited by akachan; 10-21-2004 at 02:09 PM.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

it does look better.

i agree with the knee her left hand (out right) looks a bit small. maybe you could fix that?

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 08:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by akachan
    Too big or small?
    a bit too big, but thats just me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ok 3.o version: edit :changed the hand as muzonaz said;changed the knee and fixed some edges as xian said and other parts...something else or is good as it is? if the fanart it's ok, I'll put on minitokyo(another egg for xian, even if I prefer milk and biscuits in the morning.. ^_^) If the wp is good I'll put the 1024 0ne on minitokyo and the 1600 version on AKWB(akachan's website.tk ^^) for the joy of all the larger screen's users (if there's still somethin' wrong tell me )
    thanks everyone!

Views:	42
Size:	266.7 KB
ID:	485  

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Then biscuits and milk it shall be my princess.

*cough*

At any rate, you've nailed it this go round. It looks pretty.

Hat made of Straw! Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 12:55 PM
    Threads

it is pretty good

Closed Thread

Thread Information