AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Thread of Shame

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm going to write up a professional-looking email that I can send out to people that steal our work. Anyone have contact info for these people or is it on their website?

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Last time I was there, I couldn't find an email address... Hopefully they've put one up, or maybe I was looking in the wrong place for it? Dunno.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Unforgiven Metallica_Metarika is infamous around these parts Metallica_Metarika is infamous around these parts Metallica_Metarika's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2005 08:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan
    I'm going to write up a professional-looking email that I can send out to people that steal our work. Anyone have contact info for these people or is it on their website?
    WHO's stealing ur work? another site? u know u can even take this to court! not that u should but still

...Come trolling faster
    Obey your master
    Your chat floods faster
    Obey your MASTER. MASTER
    master of admins I'm pulling your strings
    Flaming your mods n' spamming your threads
    Flooded by me You can't do a thing
    Just call my name cause I'll hear you scream
    ...MASTER...MASTER...

Junior Member -loki- is on a distinguished road -loki-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2005 06:55 PM
    Threads

This wp http://66.111.49.71/wallpapers/amg/amg_42_t.jpg
    on pg 7 of the Ah, My Goddess section on animewallpapers.com was not created in any way by the person listed below it. It was created by Yukirin as you can see in the bottom right corner of the original here:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...i/game_638.jpg

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

cant even access that first link.

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

http://www.aboutz.com/desktopz/wallcat.php?cat=anime

not friendly with firefox it seems, had to get on my other browser to check, not sure how many they got of ours, but it seems they still have their tags on, if nothing else.

Junior Member NurikoMT is on a distinguished road NurikoMT's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2005 03:12 PM
    Threads

http://www.animewallpapers.com/ecchi/deadoralive/
    The first wallpaper by "Eduardo" is actually a wallpaper ripped off of Minitokyo. It is done by Ace.
    Please remove this as soon as possible and please reprimand that user. We at Minitokyo try hard to punish people that steal from here and I would appreciate the kind return.
    Pooky- feel free to PM me in MT. I have the PSD for the wall if you need it.

EDIT
    The second Kasumi one is also ripped from MT from XianPu.
    Last edited by NurikoMT; 02-28-2005 at 11:01 AM.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ya know, if people are gonna steal my wallpaper, at least TAKE MY FUGGIN NAME OFF IT FIRST!! Jacka*ss. >.> So, yeah can that either be taken down or given proper credit?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Senior Member Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

Default Stealing is wrong

I dont know why people would want to steal, why cant some people just come up with their own things? Well, anyway, none yet, but if I see any, Ill let you know

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I cannot delete the DOA wallpaper personally, but I will talk to the AW admin. and have him delete it. Also, your post sounded like you assumed I would not want to punish stealers.... Don't assume I am like others you have delt with. If you have questions about how AW.com is run, PM me.

I recognize Xian's wall, but again, I am unable to edit it or delete it. Xian: do you want the wallpaper on AW but changed to your name or do you want it deleted?
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 03-01-2005 at 02:10 AM.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Junior Member NurikoMT is on a distinguished road NurikoMT's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2005 03:12 PM
    Threads

I cannot delete the DOA wallpaper personally, but I will talk to the AW admin. and have him delete it. Also, your post sounded like you assumed I would not want to punish stealers.... Don't assume I am like others you have delt with. If you have questions about how AW.com is run, PM me.

I recognize Xian's wall, but again, I am unable to edit it or delete it. Xian: do you want the wallpaper on AW but changed to your name or do you want it deleted?
    Meh. I don't assume anything. I know how hard it is to moderate web pages and to make sure everything is accurate is a pain, so it tends to be placed on the back burners. And with a site as popular as AW I don't blame anyone for thinking it one bit. Thanks for taking a look into it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Eh, go ahead and edit it to where it reflects the proper artist please. I personally see no reason why it can't be up at two seperate websites-- after all it is my work ne? ^_^

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yes it is your work and you deserve the credit for it. Thanks for still allowing it on the site.

Does the artist of the other wallpaper want it on AW still but with his info or does he want it removed from AW?
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 03-05-2005 at 06:01 AM.

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

On the network server I'm on at present anime wallpapers.com is blocked. I've heard somewhere that one of my wallpapers was being used (I don't know about it) it's my KOA wallpaper from minitokyo. Could someone either confirm or deny this? If so, could it be fixed to reflect the proper artist-- again?

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Again?! I swear...

Are you remembering to put your contact info on the wallpapers? I dont know what your KOF wallpaper looks like... link or image?

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Question

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/29708/

Here's the minitokyo link-- I think. *shrug*

http://www.animewallpapers.com/game/doavb/

Yep. There's the link Pooky. Could ya get them to fix that too and possibly send a really nasty email to the guy STEALING MY WORK?!

kkthx
    Last edited by Xian Pu; 03-08-2005 at 05:01 PM.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I have the ability to fix all the walls on AW now, so just send me links.

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

http://www.animewallpapers.com/game/doavb/

Okay there ya go. The Eduard whatever Torres guy is stealing my DOA wallpaper. >.> He went so far as to cover my name up. However, if you browse minitokyo, you'll see my wallpaper there plain as day. >.> The link to the MT one is in my above post. ^_^

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

When you give me a link next time, please include a number as to which wallpaper yours is. Remember, there are multiple wallpapers on each page on AW.com

Pink is the new Pooky

Junior Member legend fighter is on a distinguished road legend fighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2005 05:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Han
    take a look HERE, Xian...
    Every single one is taken from AW.com
    A damn shame..
    hey wats up there, im a new b. i tryin to become strong as u n more stronger. later

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

When you give me a link next time, please include a number as to which wallpaper yours is. Remember, there are multiple wallpapers on each page on AW.com

That's why, Pooky, I included the MT link, so you'd know which wallpaper was mine.

As for the n00b-- wha?

Oh Pooky-- it's the first wallpaper on the second row. Fourth on the page. The one with Kasumi in the bikini-- :/ Yeah.. The purple one. Better?

http://www.animewallpapers.com/game/...ull_4_1024.asp

That one.
    Last edited by Xian Pu; 03-30-2005 at 11:42 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hey Pooky? Sorry for the double post, but what up with the wallpaper? Am I not going to get credit for it? I've given you the direct link to the wallpaper, what else do you need me to do? Request that it be deleted entirely?

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I forgot about it when I went on vacation. Next time, send me a PM as I read them more often since they are sent to my mail box.

Pink is the new Pooky

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

I believe there is a website that stole almost all the anime on www.animewallpapers.com. I went through most of their Kenshin and Sannosuke wallpaper and I saw a lot from this site. But i believe that the took the names and website off them. I'll get the proper link and post it here so you can have a look yourselves.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

http://www.animewallpapers.com/game/...ull_4_1024.asp

Hey, Pooky, my wallpaper still hasn't been fixed. What up? It's still showing that Eduardo Torres guy as the artist when in fact it is my wall. PLEASE CAN THIS BE FIXED?!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information