AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Toonami Shows

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I agree,they should put toonami back on the weekdays,they could atleast put Gundam Seed back up,because I can't stay up that late to watch it.Not just that,everyday feels boring with those crappy shows on Miguzi(or whtever it's spelled)

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

Hehe...Don't ask me how you spell it! I don't watch it and I don't want to! *grin*

Senior Member Kogoro can only hope to improve Kogoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 08:50 PM
    Threads

If they put it back there I can't see all the shows because of school. We used to get to the television in the middle of Rurouni Kenshin, so I never got to see the first part. Then I missed DBZ. I don't like Miguzi though. At least I'm not there to see it. When did they show those new Hamtaro episodes. They were showing commercials about how there were 40 something new episodes, but they never showed it. Unless I just wasn't there to see it.
    That's me!

Member Raitei is on a distinguished road Raitei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2005 07:11 PM
    Threads

I agree with everyone that miguzi should be linched, dragged through town behind a horse, and tossed in an train engin and have the train crash into a mountain. I heard that they took off toonami and put miguzi in because it was a result of a company owner ship change. i think it was AOL Time warner merged with Hanna Berra a few years ago and slowly changed that time slot to apeal to younger kids. I remember during the last year er so of tonammi they were switching Teen Tians, that spy girl crazy show, and a few other things in there to apeal to a younger audiece. But i figure, if we grew up with gundam wing, DBZ, ronin warriors, Reboot, and all those good shows, then why shouldnt everyone else.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Raitei
    I agree with everyone that miguzi should be linched, dragged through town behind a horse, and tossed in an train engin and have the train crash into a mountain. I heard that they took off toonami and put miguzi in because it was a result of a company owner ship change. i think it was AOL Time warner merged with Hanna Berra a few years ago and slowly changed that time slot to apeal to younger kids. I remember during the last year er so of tonammi they were switching Teen Tians, that spy girl crazy show, and a few other things in there to apeal to a younger audiece. But i figure, if we grew up with gundam wing, DBZ, ronin warriors, Reboot, and all those good shows, then why shouldnt everyone else.
    i agree with you. i think they should leave miguzi on just for the little kids and then put the shows they took off like gundam wing, ronin warriors, etc and put them on adult swin or bring toonami back and just put it at another time. like at 8 or something like that.

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

If it did I wouldn't be able to watch it anymore cause right after school I have other classes during the time of Toonami. Night is best for me.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

Toonami's midnight run was awesome.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

toonami was at midnight? i forgot

Member Raitei is on a distinguished road Raitei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2005 07:11 PM
    Threads

oops, it wasnt hanna berra, it was Turner and AOL time warner...er something. anways, they still skrewed it up. other than the few they show on adult swim, cartoon network is in some serious need of some actual animes.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here here. And, yes, Toonami also had a run at Midnight, that showed DBZ (2 episodes) and alternated like 08th MS Team and Outlaw Star. It ruled.

Member cristy~ is on a distinguished road cristy~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2005 08:05 PM
    Threads

I 100% agree down with Miguzi when i first saw it come on i'm like what the hello kitty is this it looked soo retared and i really got mad cause they took off Toonami and i don't have like digitle i-cable or what ever so i coulden't get to see alot of the animes i liked!!!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am lucky I get to watch Toonami on weekends, but I wish it was on weekdays. I hate Miguzi.

AAAAARUUUUUGHHHHH!!!!!! spider-man-old is on a distinguished road spider-man-old's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 01:52 AM
    Threads

I think they should put toonami on before adult swim and put some real violent action shows on there. Uncut.

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

I watch Toonami and when they moved it to a different time I thought they canceled it. But a hobby of mine is falling asleep so sometimes I miss a few episodes. I know, that's sad.
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

AAAAARUUUUUGHHHHH!!!!!! spider-man-old is on a distinguished road spider-man-old's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 01:52 AM
    Threads

It's sad the only worth watching on toonami is jla unlimited.

Junior Member Toyokushinsha Jinai is on a distinguished road Toyokushinsha Jinai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2005 07:03 PM
    Threads

Personally, any anime that isn't in subtitles I can't bare to watch. Add in an animated teenage version of Charlies Angels and a completely repetitive futuristic cartoon set in a bordering school format with kids that have enormously huge heads and boom, you get CN at it's worst.

Toonami used to be somewhat enjoyable. Now it's total "eat your face" material. And I don't have a clue what Miguzi is, so I'll just leave on that note.

Junior Member Yugi's#1girl is on a distinguished road Yugi's#1girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2005 10:12 PM
    Threads

I think that Toonami should go back to the root shows. I don't like the Justice League or a few of the others that are currently being shown, and personally they shouldn't show a knock-off anime like Duel Masters.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I liked Toonami when it used to play from about 4:00 to 6:00. They used to play Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin in the daytime!!! It doesn't get much better than that!! Now they have that knockoff Miguzi thing..... And they play knockoff anime shows like Duel Masters and Code Lyoko..... Toonami wasn't the best thing, but I DEFINANTLY like Toonami more than Miguzi....

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation XIcemanX is infamous around these parts XIcemanX is infamous around these parts XIcemanX is infamous around these parts XIcemanX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2005 02:08 AM
    Threads

I want to watch tenchi again

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

man...i wish they would bring back the shows like outlaw star and kenshin...and when they had all the old episodes of DBZ...those were the cool ones...miss em so much...COME BACK KENSHIN AND OUTLAW STAR!!! oh yeah...another good one is G Gundam...makin me mad just thinking about how they took off such great shows!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2005 06:02 PM
    Threads

Wait, they show Rurouni Kenshin, it's just the last show at 11:30 on Sat. Anyway, I actually like the lineup... except Justice League Unlimited and Duel Masters. Also, I never got to see the end of Rave Master (Groove Adventure Rave).

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BurningBlazeX
    man...i wish they would bring back the shows like outlaw star and kenshin...and when they had all the old episodes of DBZ...those were the cool ones...miss em so much...COME BACK KENSHIN AND OUTLAW STAR!!! oh yeah...another good one is G Gundam...makin me mad just thinking about how they took off such great shows!
    Exactly!!! If we can understand this, why can't the Cartoon Network people!!

I loved Outlaw Star, I wish I could watch it again...

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

Yeah, the Toonami shows are only on Saturdays now. I liked them better than the weekdays shows now a days.

Junior Member Skad_for_Life is on a distinguished road Skad_for_Life's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2005 09:42 PM
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Shoriko
    I dont like eighter really, as long as they dont get ride of adult swim, im fine..o.o..--
    wurd. adult swim rocks.
    Brick Tamland: I love... carpet. [pause] I love... desk.
    Ron Burgundy: Brick, are you just looking at things in the office and saying that you love them?
    Brick Tamland: I love lamp.
    Ron Burgundy: Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?
    Brick Tamland: I love lamp! I love lamp!!

Motorman On the R38s R384149 will become famous soon enough R384149's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2005 04:04 PM
    Threads

ya adult swim is tha main reason i still watch cartoon network,toonami really should go back to everyday.
    R38,the shadowed cousin of the R32,my site: www.freewebs.com/halfliner visit my site to understand my signature.

"75th Avenue, E to Jamaica Center, Union Turnpike is next stand clear"- R32 (E) 03/20/2005

Closed Thread

Thread Information