AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Gravitation

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

WHoa..what did I miss...X(

lol! Man, if Yuki was real, then so would be Shuichi...o_O. I wonder how are you gonna fight over him...XD

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 08:18 PM
    Threads

You missed a lot. lol

Yep, we're going to mud wrestle over Yuki-while he watches ^_~ . And then the winner will take on Shuichi. lol It's gonna be fun! *Hurls mud ball at bman* Take that!

btw...who is that in your sig? Looks familiar...

奈落さまが大好きですよ! 私は奈落さまの被虜人であります。
    Kiss and Contain: Aizen x Byakuya
    Cult of Naraku

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ Awwww...I wanna join!!!

It's Yue from Cardcaptor Sakura XD!

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We'll have a tournament then! lol

Kewl, I knew it!

Cult of Naraku

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol! Alright!

*Throws mud ball at SesshoumaruOtaku*

Ahahahaha!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok!
    *Dodges mudball and dives to the ground* *Grabs some muddy grass and throws at Dark_Misery* Take that! Yuki shall be mine!

-Yep I love Yuki.
    Reason #1: He's just so calm and cool.

Cult of Naraku

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Lands on face*

ewwww....

Oh yeah!

*Takes mud pie and slaps it on Sesshoumaru's face*

aahahaha!

Yuki Will be Mine

I like Yuki becuase he is so myterious...^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Chokes on mud*

Blech!

*Evil look*

*Grabs huge amount of mud*

*Flings at Dark_Misery*

Yuki will be yours huh? I don't think so!

Reason #2: I agree, I like him because he is mysterious!

Cult of Naraku

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Jumps out of the way*

....I think I broke my spine...

*Dumps a buckey of mud on SesshoumaruOtaku*

ahahaha!

Oh...YES he will be!

There's something in Yuki that makes you wanna do anything for him...XD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Nearly drowns under massive amount of muddy water*

Argh!

*Grabs mud*

*jumps in the air Matrix style and lands a kick on Dark_Misery's back while throwing mud in the face*

Ahahahaha! Who's your daddy?!!! lol

Yuki will be mine!

Reason #3: Well, he's just so damn sexy!

~Edit~ Ok, Dark_Misery left, so I declare myself the winner

*looks down at Dark_Misery who is knocked out from the force of the blow*

Muahahahaha!

*leaves*
    Last edited by SesshoumaruOtaku; 01-02-2005 at 11:01 PM.

Cult of Naraku

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

NANI?! I-I-I.....No Fair!!!

*Suddenly it was raining mud. Hitting SesshoumaruOtaku everywhere*

You Will Pay For This!

*Evil Glare*

You declare Yuki my Butt!

XD

Kuro Kokoro Yagami Raito is on a distinguished road Yagami Raito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 09:19 AM
    Threads

::kidnaps Yuki and hides him in a closet:: HAHAhAHA! HE'S MINE!
    =Used to be GoddessDiana=

Zutto.
    -New image coming soon-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*dodges mud thrown by Dark_Misery while simultainiously rescuing Yuki from Goddess Diana*

Hah! You can't steal Yuki. He doesn't want to be stolen from me.

"Isn't that right babe?"

*looks at Yuki, who is busy at his laptop*

*Yuki nods*

Told ya!

Cult of Naraku

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Give Evil Glare to SesshoumaruOtaku and Goddess Diana*

No body can have Yuki, But ME!

*Sets up machine with mud,and press start butto.*

Ahahah! DIE!

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

Yeah right *Jumps in* He's already confesed to me he dump shuichi along time ago for me bman hahaha!

[ True*Poet ]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I don't think so! Yuki is MINE!

*pulls out really big umbrella and prepares for the worst*

Uh-oh!

*Hides behind umbrella as mud flings in*

Time for my secret weapon!

*K-san appears out of nowhere and begins shooting at Dark_Misery and GoddessDiana*

Take that!

*K-san shoots the machine that is spewing mud and it breaks*

Go get 'em K-san!

-On a lighter note: I just got volume 2 of the anime ^____^ . I was on a field trip yesterday in Miami and we went to a giant mall-I forget the name-and I got to go into Spec's Music and look around. I immediately zoomed in on the 'G' in the anime section, and low and behold there it was in all of its shining perfection, Gravitation volume 2. *shiny eyes* It was only $8 too. What a bargain! I know it may not seem like much to anybody else, but to me going to a mall that has actual selection is very exciting. I live in a rural area where there is basically nothing. I can't even order anime from any of the stores here ;_; . That would be okay if I was allowed to use the internet to shop, but I'm not. So, it is always a good thing for me when I can go anywhere that has a decent selection of anime stuff. The DVD came with a V.I.P. pass, did any of you get that with yours? I love it! I'm wearing it right now, and I plan on wearing it to school too. -return to the mud fight!

Cult of Naraku

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mine was supposed to come with one. X.x; But the package was ripped open and it was the ONLY copy they had in our entire mall, so I said screw it and bought it.

It's so freakin hard to find number 3! x.x; I've got 1 and 2, and I'm gonna get 3(if I can find it) and 4 this weekend! Then it'll be complete!

::dodges mud::

Zutto.
    -New image coming soon-

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes! I've seen episode 7 and the whole scene with Shuichi dressed as a school girl was halarious. But I really wanted to see Yuki really kick the band Ask's "A" (if you know what I mean) Aw if I could I would really give Shuichi a big hug.

[ True*Poet ]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ohhhh, No! Yuki Is MINE!! BACK OFF!

*Grabs a long sword and starts swinging it*

(Sorry..I don't know where I came up with that ^^;

Ahahahaa! Take That! SesshoumaruOtaku!!

-------------------------

Oh my gosh! You Have A V.I.P Pass?!?!?!?! NOoooooooooooo! I want one.

------------------------

*Steals SesshoumaruOtaku's Preciousssssss V.I.P Pass*

ha! Give up Yuki or ELSE!

And why is K-san on your side? grrrrr you! *shakes fists*

------------------------

The store that I go to, they have volume 9! Must get!
    Last edited by Dark_Misery; 01-11-2005 at 10:12 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*dodges sword*

Feh, you think a puny sword can kill me?

*K-san steps in front and begins firing his gun at Dark_Misery*

And as for the VIP pass...it's in my purse right here! Cuz I already stole it back from you!

Muahahahahaha! I'll get to go backstage and see Shuichi, and maybe Eiri will be there!

*runs off clutching VIP pass tightly*

-I'm fed up with the bookstore not having the volumes of Gravitation I need. I think I'll just go and order them. I hate waiting tho >.<

Cult of Naraku

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

I have to say this! Yuki is one hot eye candy. He really, truly is. If he asked me to come over his house so we can "talk", I'll be sure to go in less than a second. Also, his brother Tasuharu is hot. ^_^ Hot guys galore in Gravi.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, I know what you mean! *drools* I would love to "talk" with Yuki or K-san anytime! =P

Cult of Naraku

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've got a VIP Pass now too. ^-^ It came with number 3! Episode 8, I believe is so cute! Poor Yuki cries! X.x;

But....I gotta get 4! x.x; Stupid people have one then don't have the others X.x;

Zutto.
    -New image coming soon-

Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes I know OMG i saw it on ondemand I was like crying too. I was really laughing alot though cause episode 7 was really funny. Suichi was in a school girl outfit it was to die for. I want one, but that means I have to shave my legs ow.

[ True*Poet ]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ooh. Send us a pic! I wanna see! I love guys in those outfits. I wonder what Yuki would look like in one? *giggle*

I love my VIP pass! I'm wearing it right now. In fact, I wear it pretty much every day ^^;

Cult of Naraku

Closed Thread

Thread Information