AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Gothic Music

B00ger's Special Fwend! Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 08:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Goth music is alright. Bella Morte is pretty kewl.
    * - - - -][ LOVE ME ][ - - - - *
    * - - - -][HATE ME][ - - - - *

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by beatrix_bunny220
    Coheed and Cambria sound dark.

In my own opinion, goth music has a loot of dark imagary in it.
    Coheed wouldn't be goth. It is, however, very creepy.

Noticed someone mentioned The Cruxshadows. Wahoo!

Every year thousands of bands are mislead into believing the music they create is something they're not due to genre pollution and misinformation. This causes even more confusion and disorder and the entire mess spirals out of control until you've got a fifteen-year-old boy claiming Britney Spears is speed metal. Please save our genres.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

ak! the pain! the genre "speed metal" used to refer to songs like "perpetual burn" by JB and the such... now its the exact same thing as punk but played 3 times faster...
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

I never actually knew what speed metal was. A girl my friend knows kept mentioning "Japanese speed metal bands" and it slowly turned into a phrase that greatly amused me.

Now that I know what speed metal is, I'm a little intrigued. And I'm a little off topic.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Annik
    I never actually knew what speed metal was. A girl my friend knows kept mentioning "Japanese speed metal bands" and it slowly turned into a phrase that greatly amused me.

Now that I know what speed metal is, I'm a little intrigued. And I'm a little off topic.
    i hope that by " now that i know what speed metal is" you mean shred... cuz most of the new-ish speed metal is total crap :S

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Off topic a bit then on topic for a moment...

As with speed/thrash metal...Megadeth is actually one of the "Axis" the four who made the ground basis. Megadeth,Anthrax,Metallica and I for the life of my at the moment cannot recall the fourth one! Dagnabit!!

Any way...onto the topic related.
    I think some goth or black metal is pretty good,I think those like Cradle of Filth, Leaves Eyes,Dark Funeral ect are pretty good, I like them in any case.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

CoF is really an on/off thing for me... some songs dany kicks ***... others its the guitarist or the drummer... lord abortion would probly be my fav from them... i dont know why...

for speed metal, might i suggest Quo Vadis? those guys really kick arse!

Closed Thread

Thread Information