AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Battle Dress

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Battle Dress

Scan of Kasumi I got from Minitokyo. Actually, I'm kinda pleased with this scan cause I had to get *cry* rid of Lei Fang and think I did a good job of disguising that. You? ^_^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Getting Ready.jpg‎
Views:	110
Size:	431.0 KB
ID:	179   Click image for larger version

Name:	Battle Dress.jpg‎
Views:	85
Size:	278.6 KB
ID:	180  
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

impressive editing!

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You should add the outline where Lei Fang's fingers were..other than that good job on the editing. I must say I like the original picture where the two guys peaking out.

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

nicely done

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

It looks weird where her fingers were holding out the coat, and I dunno if I'd make the background purple.. maybe a little bit lighter? But totally good job of getting rid of the previous background.
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

really good. ^^ maybe just make the bg a little bit lighter but if that looks bad then leave it as it is.

on the right part of the coat where you blurred it, could you try to reconstruct the creases? also, try to make sure that when you blur/smudge it, dont' make the colors run together.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Better?

Name:	Battle Dress.jpg‎
Views:	64
Size:	541.2 KB
ID:	184  
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

a bit, just make the outlines/lines darker when you are reconstructing. also there is still a little bit of the colors running together.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Better yet?

Name:	Battle Dress 2.jpg‎
Views:	76
Size:	541.0 KB
ID:	186  

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oo; erm.........nice..........tongue of yours sticking out..........Oo;

anyway.........-coughs-

the lines could still be a lot darker but it's getting a lot better.

and if you don't want to the the lines over again, then close enough. X_x X.x

(-mumbles- i hope Xian Pu doesn't kill me......)

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hmm try using the line tool and just draw stright lines and they will connect together once you rasterize it. It works me anyways. ^^

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if the line tool doesn't work then try a pen effect (if you didn't already).

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

It's looking much better now! I can still see where her hand was a bit, but unless you're going for perfect you're in the good.
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

Covenant Sword Elite SwOrDzYs has a spectacular aura about SwOrDzYs has a spectacular aura about SwOrDzYs's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2005 02:52 PM
    Threads

o kool u go to minitokyo? me too

Identification code: Captain Silver Wing
    [color=green]Report: Ace Precision Sniper

Skill second only to one.....

Closed Thread

Thread Information