AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Anime?

Senior Member roxybudgy will become famous soon enough roxybudgy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2005 06:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I love Inuyasha, and Evangelion. Azumanga Diaou is very very close to replacing one of those as my number one favourite.
    The only thing I love more than anime and manga is... budgerigars!

Member Tomboy101 is an unknown quantity at this point Tomboy101's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2005 01:42 PM
    Threads

Default Yo!

Yo! You guyz, those were some awsome answers! I also saw "Read or Die" on adultswim saturday and I thought it was cool! I can totally related to that girl who absolutely "loves" reading books. Let's just say that, I'm kinda the same way about new anime and manga books that just arrive at the Hastings Store! hehe I have people that work there to give me the "411" ya know? Anywho, I think all those titles sound pretty good, for the fact of the matter I've seen already about more than half of them!? Some of my "new" favs are mostly book titles but here they are and enjoy!!!

Top Favs:
    1.) Yu-Gi-Oh! Waking of the Dragons (of course the anime!)
    2.) Jing : King of Bandits & Twilight Tales (both book series)
    3.) Samari Girl : Real About High School (book series)
    4.) Under the Glass Moon (book series)
    5.) Fushigi Yugi (anime and if available, book series too)
    Love me, Hate me, Brake me, Mold me......
    When the world comes to an end, there's only one thing to do.... READ OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Ice Blue Samurai Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2008 09:57 AM
    stuck in a cave in the middle of nowhere with Shinomori Aoshi...
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tomboy101
    Yo! You guyz, those were some awsome answers! I also saw "Read or Die" on adultswim saturday and I thought it was cool! I can totally related to that girl who absolutely "loves" reading books. Let's just say that, I'm kinda the same way about new anime and manga books that just arrive at the Hastings Store! hehe I have people that work there to give me the "411" ya know? Anywho, I think all those titles sound pretty good, for the fact of the matter I've seen already about more than half of them!? Some of my "new" favs are mostly book titles but here they are and enjoy!!!

Top Favs:
    Hey, I have seen some parts of Yugioh, it's pretty good.

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

Senior Member inu_fan12345 can only hope to improve inu_fan12345's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2004 07:00 PM
    i'm not outside ur window! i sware i'm not!
    Threads

inuyasha is the best anime ever
    Don't look out ur window u never know who could be out there!

plezz add to my rep!

i luv inuyasha

Ice Blue Samurai Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by inu_fan12345
    inuyasha is the best anime ever
    I have seen some parts of that anime, I wish I could stay up and finish the entire anime...got any manga of the same title?

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

Member Tomboy101 is an unknown quantity at this point Tomboy101's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2005 01:42 PM
    Threads

Well, there are a few titles you can look up on. Like there's Yugioh!, Real about High school, Shaman King, Jing: King of Bandits, Chobits, Mew Mew, Fullmetal Alchemist, Poke'mon, Love Hina, Inuyasha, Samarai Wars, Shutterbox, Gundam (any series), Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Under the Glass Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Ragnok, and thats all I can think up right now. Go out there and search the net is you need to, there's lots of titles they've got and some a re pretty cool too!
    Love me, Hate me, Brake me, Mold me......
    When the world comes to an end, there's only one thing to do.... READ OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member *Lili_Sprite* is on a distinguished road *Lili_Sprite*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2005 01:52 PM
    Threads

I agree with Tomboy! If you look there are quite a few titles out there and she named a few of my favs too! I like Mew Mew because they're all sooooo CUTE! *hehe* One of my other favs is Love Hina. I just like how all those cute and sugar-high gurls fight over everything. They kinda remind me and how I fight with my 3 lil' sisters. Oh well, but we get over each other "eventually", in the mean time READ A BOOK!
    Yo, I'm a s poothead.

Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, there are a few titles you can look up on. Like there's Yugioh!, Real about High school, Shaman King, Jing: King of Bandits, Chobits, Mew Mew, Fullmetal Alchemist, Poke'mon, Love Hina, Inuyasha, Samarai Wars, Shutterbox, Gundam (any series), Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Under the Glass Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Ragnok, and thats all I can think up right now. Go out there and search the net is you need to, there's lots of titles they've got and some a re pretty cool too!
    I have watch some of Yugioh! and Inuyasha, I also had watched Gundam Wing and G Gundam and a little Gundam Seed. Now Cardcaptor Sakura, what is that that like?

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

pain in da butt Opaline_Fang is infamous around these parts Opaline_Fang is infamous around these parts Opaline_Fang is infamous around these parts Opaline_Fang is infamous around these parts Opaline_Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2004 02:28 PM
    Threads

I like inuyasha. I think i like it so much is because of the originality.
    I'm going with my grandpa to a bird sanctuary bye everyone.

Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool...

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

Junior Member Pixiedancer is an unknown quantity at this point Pixiedancer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2004 10:54 AM
    Threads

Default The Absolute Best Anime Ever!

What do y'all think is the absolute best anime ever? Personally, I have to go with Angel Sanctuary.
    Family
    Sisters: beatrix_bunny220,~ Celessa Avalon ~, Female Hitokiri, skyler22, JiruCloud, xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx, usagi200, Alyssa
    Brothers: Deathscythe, rick_forrest, Tatsu-nii,
    Cousins: DarkGundamPilot, The Avenger, Magna_Graves, ~~~fedelious~~~, TerraN, EmpirE
    Aunt: Raye Hino

Cherche que la porte
    Qui te conduira vers moi
    Au bout de ce chemin
    Il y aura la notre destin

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 12:17 AM
    Threads

no....i think it has to be "universally", INUYASHA cuz everyone prectiaclly knows about it. im not saying it IS the best anime, im just saying it PROBABLY is.

Junior Member aiko_chan is on a distinguished road aiko_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 05:23 PM
    I live in the town of Glie, from Haibane Renmei. The walls protect us from everything outside.
    Threads

Default Favorite Anime

My personal favorites are Haibane Renmei and .hack//SIGN. The artwork in both is captivating, the soundtracks are beautiful, the characters are complex, and the plots are unpredictable and tightly woven. Moreover, each make you FEEL something, weather they make you laugh, cry, angry, sad, whatever, you have a strong connection with each of the characters when you watch them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hikari.jpg‎
Views:	19
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	702  

Member Rush_Signals21 is an unknown quantity at this point Rush_Signals21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 06:00 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RushSignals21

Top Favs:
    Read Or Die is The Best Anime Ever
    Wheels can take you around Wheels can cut you down We can go from boom to bust From dreams to a bowl of dust We can fall from rockets' red glare Down to brother can you spare... Another war Another wasteland And another lost generation

Junior Member bibishii hekigan bibishii hekigan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 09:26 PM
    Threads

definitely without a question rurouni kenshin/samurai x - both. also tenchi muyo (the ova), dual! parallel trouble adventure, evangelion (beware the messing with your mind!!!!!), full metal panic, and comic party (it's hilarious! watch it!), . . . gee . . . there's too many to name! lol
    Last edited by bibishii hekigan; 11-02-2004 at 12:48 AM.

Junior Member descendant1108 is on a distinguished road descendant1108's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2006 08:55 AM
    Threads

yami no matsuei!!! (darker descendant!!!)

Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rush_Signals21
    Read Or Die is The Best Anime Ever
    I agree...It's the best!

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

My personal fav. is Gensomaiden Saiyuki!....

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Haratakumi
    My personal fav. is Gensomaiden Saiyuki!....
    Ooh, that's an anime I want to watch...

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

Banned Forum / Chat Yunfei is on a distinguished road Yunfei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2005 04:09 AM
    Threads

Oh that one is good

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Hana-Kimi. After that it's Fushigi Yugi.

Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What other anime is there? Lupin the third...who had seen that one?

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Gunslinger Girl, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, KIddy Grade, Love Hina and the list goes on, but Inuyaha is not on my list xP
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dyed_lover
    Ooh, that's an anime I want to watch...
    It's awesome!....ending isn't that great though....

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Haratakumi
    It's awesome!....ending isn't that great though....
    Cool...I think I have seen the DVD at Suncoast at one point.

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

Closed Thread

Thread Information