AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Anime?

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I have to say for me the best are Naruto, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Gundam SEED, Gundam X, Tenjou Tenge, and of course, the best anime EVER, One Piece. THAT is an anime without equal

Senior Member little_gothic_thing is on a distinguished road little_gothic_thing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2005 03:33 PM
    Threads

Hmmmm Best anime? Serial Experance Lain of coarse, the thing is >> I like confuseing Animes heh, and most people that I know don't like confuseing anime ummm well anyways arigato for the question peace -..0

~No sleep,for 10 weeks..starting to see things...now people are comeing after me...are they real?Is it my imagineation? I can't figure it out so I keep running...~

Member Kutuku is on a distinguished road Kutuku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2004 03:35 PM
    Threads

I say Inuyasha.
    Life without love is no life at all

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seems like there is already one like this, but oh well.

For manga I like Berserk, Naruto, One Piece, and Tenjou Tenge.
    For anime I like Berserk, Tenjou Tenge, Naruto, pretty much ANY Gundam series, DBZ, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-OH!, Shaman King, DearS, Midori no Hibi, Grenadier, Bleach, CCS, MKR, and of course One Piece, the best anime EVER!

Member Kutuku is on a distinguished road Kutuku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2004 03:35 PM
    Threads

I knew I was forgetting something! One Piece is one of the best shows!
    Life without love is no life at all

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

There are too many to name.....but my personal fav. Saiyuki!!

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

Member Rush_Signals21 is an unknown quantity at this point Rush_Signals21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 06:00 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RushSignals21

Quote Originally Posted by Dyed_lover
    Cool...I wish Cartoon Network could play Read or Die again.
    Yeah im going have to agreed with you only if CN can play Read Or Die Again, And Again, And Again, but the bad part they play it just one time but i wish that they could bring back Sailor Moon...........
    Wheels can take you around Wheels can cut you down We can go from boom to bust From dreams to a bowl of dust We can fall from rockets' red glare Down to brother can you spare... Another war Another wasteland And another lost generation

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Similar threads merged into one.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Ice Blue Samurai Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2008 09:57 AM
    stuck in a cave in the middle of nowhere with Shinomori Aoshi...
    Threads

Has anyone one of you seen Wolf's Rain?

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I saw about half of it. I had to see it on CN, so my bro said I missed the real ending. What I saw of it I loved alot. It was just on too late for me (old fogey you see). If anyone has a spare moment, I recommend it. The American version was not as bad as I would have thought either. Best character in that is Hige coz Kiba spends too much time bleeding.

Loveless ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I want one! T-T

Cool ......."smiles".......

Yes I have seen the show Wolfs Rain I cried so much during the last few ending episodes.....and you know I hope there is a sequal because they left it so open. Do you remember when the eyeball floated in the water of the new Paradise, well then it cuts to the flower absorbing the bad energy and then turning colors......so maybe that symbolizes that the evil guy is not dead I dont know or it could just be wishfull thinking anyway I g2g bye bye.

*Bows then leaves*
    :l: Love :l: Passion :l: Desire :l:
    L O V E L E S S
    - Sometimes Gender doesn't matter.... -

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think the eyeball is more symbolic that there will always be darkness in the world, no matter what. I don't foresee a sequel, coz it seems very ended to me. But I could be wrong. A movie though would be nice.

Member Rush_Signals21 is an unknown quantity at this point Rush_Signals21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 06:00 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RushSignals21

Quote Originally Posted by Dyed_lover
    Has anyone one of you seen Wolf's Rain?
    I have and it's the best too and with Cheza......
    Wheels can take you around Wheels can cut you down We can go from boom to bust From dreams to a bowl of dust We can fall from rockets' red glare Down to brother can you spare... Another war Another wasteland And another lost generation

Ice Blue Samurai Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rush_Signals21
    I have and it's the best too and with Cheza......

It was my first time to watch last night and I like it...

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

Loveless ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Cool

I agree Chessa is an adorable flower maiden.....but my favorite character would have to be blue one b/c in real life I look like her accept the fact that I have dark brown hair and my skin is lighter.......
    L O V E L E S S

Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In Wolf's Rain, I like Kiba because i like wolves.

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kiba is cool, but I gotta say the best for me is Hige. Super funny.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GundamRulz
    To tell you the truth I really like them all.....and I also love the anime style in Wolfs Rain...

*blushes* *smiles*
    L O V E L E S S

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It is made by the same people as Cowboy Bebop isn't it? If so, how could they do one so well, and another so badly

Junior Member Veritas Wolfstryke can only hope to improve Veritas Wolfstryke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2004 12:03 PM
    Threads

Default anime

i like naruto saiyuki and trigun

Angel of Death ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2007 10:34 PM
    Threads

I like wolfs rain because i love wolfs. I think that they are the creatures of the night and day. They kill what feeds them or threatens them and survive however need be. I like Tusume

• Misa family in misa journal

Junior Member niobie is on a distinguished road niobie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2004 05:26 PM
    Threads

Wolf's Rain is one of my favorites too, though i prefer Hige ^^
    I really really love saikano too, it's such a beautiful story ;__;

Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GundamRulz

I like how Hige follows his nose. It's so cute.

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not to mention how he chases after the ladies

Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I need to make an update on my list of favorites:

G Gundam
    Gundam Wing
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Ronin Warriors
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Wolf's Rain

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

Closed Thread