AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Anime?

Member yoh is a glorious beacon of light yoh is a glorious beacon of light yoh is a glorious beacon of light yoh is a glorious beacon of light yoh is a glorious beacon of light yoh is a glorious beacon of light yoh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2006 08:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i couldent understand it
    ~*L o v e F o r A n A n g e l*~
    :|S h u|:.:|Y o h|:.:|S o r a|:.:|E n v y|:

These Wilted Flowers Carry All The Memories I'll Ever Have, Pressed Between The Torn Pages Of A Novel No One Will Ever Read.

Junior Member x_Morty_x is on a distinguished road x_Morty_x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2005 11:04 AM
    lost in my own mind, its a fantasy world !
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by yoh
    i couldent understand it

it is hard but watch it a few times and u get the hang of , its like me and shaman king i dint get it at first but a few more episodes and now look at me I AM MORTY
    Last edited by x_Morty_x; 11-23-2004 at 12:57 PM.

Member Archvixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past Archvixen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2005 02:35 AM
    Threads

Default fav anime

When I first started watching anime I was completely into gundam wing, sailor moon and Dragon ball Z come hell or high water every day those three show's are what I would watch on toonami.
    Last edited by Archvixen; 11-22-2004 at 07:01 PM. Reason: spelled some words wrong

Ice Blue Samurai Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2008 09:57 AM
    stuck in a cave in the middle of nowhere with Shinomori Aoshi...
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by x_Morty_x
    neva erd of it sorry sounds cool tho

Do you know who had seen Fullmetal Panic?

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

My Fav anime is Trigun and Dragonball Z. And this thread is overdone
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

Right now I can't get enough of Gundam SEED Destiny.

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

I wish they would just make another Vampire Hunter D. I loved the movie
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow a anime movie, the last anime movie i saw was spirited away and it was sooo good, playstation games are quite good when they are anime but at the moment Britain hasnt quite caught onto the trend of anime, i personally would love to see english television over run by anime but that aint gunna happen

Member yoh is a glorious beacon of light yoh is a glorious beacon of light yoh is a glorious beacon of light yoh is a glorious beacon of light yoh is a glorious beacon of light yoh is a glorious beacon of light yoh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

i hear that! spirited away was sooooooo good but i wish england would realise our love of anime

These Wilted Flowers Carry All The Memories I'll Ever Have, Pressed Between The Torn Pages Of A Novel No One Will Ever Read.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by yoh
    i hear that! spirited away was sooooooo good but i wish england would realise our love of anime
    we shud live in america or australia i hear they love anime, by the way guys me and yoh watched spirited away together we are best buddys like yoh and morty except im not 80 centimetres tall im fairly tall to be honest we should write to television companies to explain our love for anime can any of you guys suggest your favourite anime to write to them for?

Junior Member ^_^JoryzBabe^_^ is on a distinguished road ^_^JoryzBabe^_^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2004 10:56 AM
    Threads

InuYasha is sexy , but I still think Kiba {Wolf's Rain} is better! And I didn't say that cuz I'm a wolf...even tho it'z true...plz no pics! N-E-Wayz!!! If my boyfriend knew that I like a cartoon, let's just say there'll bee 2 pay!!
    ^_^Jory'z Babe^_^

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

I dunno if they still do air Anime movies at midnight on the Sci Fi channel (UK), you can always check that out yoh & Morty~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by retro
    I dunno if they still do air Anime movies at midnight on the Sci Fi channel (UK), you can always check that out yoh & Morty~
    thanks thats really helpful! ill check it out and let you know! Thanks again! YoH

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That would be at the weekend! but last time i needed to check was years ago o_O

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That would be at the weekend! but last time i needed to check was years ago o_O
    well i'll check it out anyway! Me and morty feel sooooo deprived of anime out here, we've started drawing our own. it aint that good but its fair cool, and stops you from going crazy!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well if your parents are nice with pocket money, HMV have a small selection of Anime too buy.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well if your parents are nice with pocket money, HMV have a small selection of Anime too buy.
    really? woooooow christmas is coming up so i may drop several hints to them!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o_O you guys do get out of house right? Also check out you local Forbidden Planet.
    They sell Manga & Anime, also action figures. Not very good ones ~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

o_O you guys do get out of house right? Also check out you local Forbidden Planet.
    They sell Manga & Anime, also action figures. Not very good ones ~
    lol anyways i really got to go but let me know if you know anything else k? it'll be helpful! i added a comment to your journal. private message me because i'll answer soon thnxs!

Ice Blue Samurai Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2008 09:57 AM
    stuck in a cave in the middle of nowhere with Shinomori Aoshi...
    Threads

My list:

G Gundam
    Gundam Wing
    Ronin Warriors
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Ghost in the Shell
    InuYasha

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

Definitively, decisively, my top 10 (since they are all almost equal to me) are:

Gundam SEED, Gundam SEED Destiny, DearS, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, Happy Lesson/Advance/Final (I consider these one series in 3 parts), Gundam X, One Piece, Gundam ZZ, and Ikkitousen.

Loveless ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I want one! T-T

Kenshin
    Inu-Yasha
    Evangellion
    Night Walker
    Gravitation
    Onegai Teacher
    Gundam Seed
    Angel Sanctuary
    D N Angel
    X
    Sailor Moon
    Metatropolis
    Cowboy bebop
    FLCL
    Wolfs Rain
    Which Hunter Robin
    Fruits Basket
    Yu-Gi-Oh
    Trigun

hmmm........and i think thats about it....*smiles*
    :l: Love :l: Passion :l: Desire :l:
    L O V E L E S S
    - Sometimes Gender doesn't matter.... -

Halo 2 Sucks Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2007 06:19 PM
    Threads

My favoite anime write now is.....still action.. =)

Junior Member Lady Subaru Lady Subaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 07:35 PM
    Threads

My favorite anime right now is Inuyasha

Loveless ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I want one! T-T

yea my one of my favorites is Inuyasha, I just cant wait till CN will start showing the new eps again.
    :l: Love :l: Passion :l: Desire :l:
    L O V E L E S S
    - Sometimes Gender doesn't matter.... -

Closed Thread

Thread Information