AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: [OT] Read the rules

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thumbs down [OT] Read the rules

Read the rules! They have been updated. Please remember that animeforum.com rules still apply here and that admin can warn people on here. Don't talk back to them; it will just make mine and your life bad.

Please post in this thread to let me know that you read the updated rules. Thanks!

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I take it no one read them... dont blame me if you get a warning, then.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

thanks for the up date

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

thank you for replying, tarnak! *gives tarnak a gold star* Ok, so tarnak read the rules. anyone else?

Pink is the new Pooky

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

thanks for the update. X_x X.x i would of read them earlier if it wasn't for life, homework and my computer. X_x X.x

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

dont worry, i always follow the rules, even if i dont know what they are.

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

I gotcha Pooky. I probably would have read sooner, but.. I haven't even been on O-o
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Aye aye capin! *salutes*

Just wish the other mods would leave this area alone tho.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by WeyrDragon
    dont worry, i always follow the rules, even if i dont know what they are.
    That is why I wanted to make sure you read them.

XianPu: although this forum is for animewallpapers.com, it is still a part of animeforum, which means that the admin are still technically the owners of the forum. I do not think other mods can warn from here; just tell me about what's going on. If you have an issue with this, bring it up with Ace or Minako.

Pink is the new Pooky

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan
    That is why I wanted to make sure you read them.

XianPu: although this forum is for animewallpapers.com, it is still a part of animeforum, which means that the admin are still technically the owners of the forum. I do not think other mods can warn from here; just tell me about what's going on. If you have an issue with this, bring it up with Ace or Minako.

Nope. No issues. I don't want to be banned for being a 'trouble maker' Pooky. If I've got anything that just bugs the ever living gosh darnit to heck mess out of me, I'll keep it to myself. Nor, now, am I trying to be facetious by saying this. I am honestly NOT wanting to appear on anyone's mental radar blips. *shrug* So, I'll keep my mouth shut.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

good idea, Xian Pu. Some times it's better to stay on the down-low.

Pink is the new Pooky

Junior Member kwlo is on a distinguished road kwlo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2005 07:41 PM
    Threads

I think I can follow the rules............................................. ..........

....Maybe......................................... ..............

I hope.

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

read them and will follow
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Holy thread resurection Batman!

Eh, it's all good though, at least someone is reading the rules. ^_^

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I <3 when people read the rules. Makes me a happy pooky.

Pink is the new Pooky

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Recently joined, just read the rules, now well informed ^_^

Senior Member SL!C3R will become famous soon enough SL!C3R's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2005 05:11 AM
    Threads

Talking

ive just joined too im a friend of strom strifes he was the one who referred me to this froum to be quite honest it looks really amazing

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh sry i forgot to say lol i have read the rules and am well informed- so informed id quite happily become ur lapdog and obey ur every command

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Dude! If you've read the rules, then use common sense! Friggin edit your posts and DON'T DOUBLE POST! It's annoying and makes you look extremly... stupid.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

geez man im sorry i didnt know i was only saying coz i forgot to put it on just chill next time coz maybe you might scare the nxt newbie like me away

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by SL!C3R
    geez man im sorry i didnt know i was only saying coz i forgot to put it on just chill next time coz maybe you might scare the nxt newbie like me away
    And that would be a bad thing?

Look, my whole point is for n00bs to read the rules and actually abide them. Don't be a moron and come in here for the sole purpose of spamming-- it makes you look... well you know.

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Back and read lol. I'm just back for a bit since it's spring break, school's crazy now >_< although I'll still try to visit every so often

Closed Thread

Thread Information