AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i need some help with anime

killer mistress plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2004 01:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up i need some help with anime

okay pplz i need to watch more anime but (oh yea this is for ppl in the U.S.A only cuz i need to know what channels) i dont know which ones are out there. i see alot of people talking about some animes that might be good like Hellsing LOVE HINA YAY! and evangelion ive heard or love hina i know what its about and i know the characters but what channel can i watch it? plz any just list some animes and the channels i can watch them (any animes besides the ones on [adult swim] cuz i watch those)

THANX!

Senior Member .com person is an unknown quantity at this point .com person's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2004 01:05 AM
    Threads

Well there is a Anime channel to watch it but mostly a good place to watch Anime is on DVD. Try looking on Amazon or Ebay. Then theres always going to Japan to watch it.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Fujiwara-Takumi will become famous soon enough Fujiwara-Takumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 12:44 PM
    Threads

If u have Satalite or cable, flip it to TokyoTV^_^
    Matt V. Callueng
    TAOB Racing Team (Crew '04) | Team Driver ID#102
    Team Associated TC3 & HPI Pro 4*TAOB special Edition l Mini Nate Special
    Hitec Lynx 3D

Senior Member .com person is an unknown quantity at this point .com person's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If u have Satalite or cable, flip it to TokyoTV^_^

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!

killer mistress plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

tokyo tv thanx what uhh i dont know what channel that is i bet ill find it and you ppl couldnt tell me unless you live in houston texas which i doubt you do. what animes are on there?

Senior Member The Black Swordsman Guts is an unknown quantity at this point The Black Swordsman Guts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2005 10:14 PM
    Threads

G4TechTV they have a program called anime unleashed and also the action channel at late night they play anime

đẹp Female_Hitokiri can only hope to improve Female_Hitokiri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2005 02:50 PM
    Threads

I've heard of the Anime Network channel, but sadly...I don't know what channel that is.

Sisters: unknownfairytears; Shinkono Kokoro; Ganmou Slayer; Homicidalzen; Demorg; elven angel; crankykitty; mutsumiyuri291; SorazHeartKairi; Rena6793
    Brothers: rick forrest
    Cousins: fedelious; kimora; DarkGundamPilot; WolfwoodMilly; Battousai; DemonHunter
    Aunts: Raye Hino, LunaGirl
    Uncles: MechaGriever; Leo Seta
    Nephews: MaStErOfSwOrDs/eLeMeNtS

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 12:17 AM
    Threads

save ur allowance, and go to Anime Club in Montclair Mall and go buy some anime. duhH

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

unfortunately i dont get allowence and my dad (or my mean stepmom) would NEVER take me anywhere
    Last edited by Princess Minako; 10-11-2004 at 06:50 AM. Reason: swearing

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what animes are on tokyo tv? and is it in japanese?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by plzjustdie
    unfortunately i dont get allowence and my dad (or my mean donkey stepmom) would NEVER take me anywhere
    Earn the money

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

didnt i just say i cant?

Junior Member Kaho-chan is on a distinguished road Kaho-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 10:38 AM
    Threads

Okays you need to either switch to TokyoTV *(as some have said)* or you need to buy some, you can buy them at most places with DVDs actually. Media Play has them *(suprise suprise)* and a lot of stores in the mall. You have to look they won't appear on your doorstep. Have a garage sale or something then go to the mall with a friend. Your mom or dad doesn't have to take you.
    Life never ends with the last breath
    It begins at the last moment
    Everyday i know this for I am proof
    Everthing so complicated
    Angels sing the praise
    Demons kill all
    What side am I on?
    In the middle
    stuck forever
    never see the light
    What am I
    Who am I
    I am yet to know!

Perfection (Pur-fec-shun) noun 1.Manga 2.Anime 3.death

Junior Member Kaho-chan is on a distinguished road Kaho-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 10:38 AM
    Threads

Oh yes some channels are *(these are for me I don't know all the names)* 673 AnimeTV.com this is a cool channel, no there is no .com, wierd huh? Then there is this one that only get at certain times from Japan *(Not in Japaenese)* It is channel 754 and the name of it is in Japenese symbols. So I can't put it down.
    Life never ends with the last breath
    It begins at the last moment
    Everyday i know this for I am proof
    Everthing so complicated
    Angels sing the praise
    Demons kill all
    What side am I on?
    In the middle
    stuck forever
    never see the light
    What am I
    Who am I
    I am yet to know!

Perfection (Pur-fec-shun) noun 1.Manga 2.Anime 3.death

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

I'm going to agree with everyone else who says go buy the DVDs. Get a job of some sort...mowing lawns, babysitting... I don't know how old you are, so just find something that someone your age can do. Save up the money, then go out and buy it. When I was getting into anime, the only anime on the TV was Sailor Moon and some random movies on SciFi... You guys have it so freakin' lucky. I've seen much of what you guys are now seeing on TV, but I had to buy it or rent it (a few places rent..used to work at a place that did). Now you get it for free (well, minus the cost of cable/satellite)... Lucky lucky lucky.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Twilight zone ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2007 02:06 PM
    Threads

Well, it would help to know whether you have cable or sattelite and what provider you have (Comcast, TimeWarner, DishNetwork, etc). Then I'd better be able to help you find if you get that channel.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

okay i have time warner and ill just ask my mom to but me some dvd' she is nicer than my dad so thanx pplzby the way im 12 and does any1 know if there are any websties with online love hina manga?

Member SnowDemon is on a distinguished road SnowDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2004 12:11 AM
    Threads

If you're 12..then try baby-sitting. Get the money, either buy the DVDs or rent...as for the Love Hina manga, then freeload at a store that sells 'em or buy them. I'm not sure if there are any online sites with scans of it. (but I could be wrong because I didn't really check)

I only lost half my mind. The other half just.....left.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

my dad doesnt let me get jobs so plz enough of that he said he was going to start giving me allowance but i know he's lying he always does

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

this is simple and easy to answer, just buy newtype and they have a section in there that says all the channels and a partial guide, the also have Japanese TV listings, also its like the best sorce of anime and manga info as most of it is translated from the Japanses newtype mag
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Junior Member Gokumidnighteye is on a distinguished road Gokumidnighteye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2004 11:02 AM
    Threads

win amp internet tv!!! have a few animes on show....

Member sesshomaruandrin is on a distinguished road sesshomaruandrin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 01:53 PM
    Threads

go to animenetwork.com and see how much it cost maybe u parents get it for you(mine wouldnt they suck monkey balls)
    my life is one that is of horror and recks of blood and death

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

yea have you actually ever went on the animenetwork website? that would've been the most logical thing to do!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanx guys! i appreciate all the advice but i think ill close this topic now -much love *plzjustdie*

Member sesshomaruandrin is on a distinguished road sesshomaruandrin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 01:53 PM
    Threads

ok sir you are welcome
    my life is one that is of horror and recks of blood and death

Closed Thread

Thread Information