AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: *Orochimaru~VS~Itachi*

Love away the pain... Sabakyu_no_Gaara will become famous soon enough Sabakyu_no_Gaara will become famous soon enough Sabakyu_no_Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2006 01:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Having this body possessed by the incarnation of sand, I am to become the strongest shinobi...
    Threads

Default *Orochimaru~VS~Itachi*

This is BEFORE the 3 year time stretch......Who would have won in a fight.......Itachi or Orochimaru.....??

n_n;
    ^_^~Rep and donations always appreciated~^_^

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

Itachi!!! Defo he's got the new sharigen cant remeber the name of it and hes the best fighter, sasuke can keep up with s rank ninjas and itachi doesnt even have to move to beat sasuke, so i think itachi would beat orochimaru

Love away the pain... Sabakyu_no_Gaara will become famous soon enough Sabakyu_no_Gaara will become famous soon enough Sabakyu_no_Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Having this body possessed by the incarnation of sand, I am to become the strongest shinobi...
    Threads

Okay I'd have to go with Orochimaru........Orochimaru knows how Itachi moves work and even used to be in the Akatsuki clan before he broke away forming his own......Orochimaru definitely has tons of experience and I'd say he evn has more moves than Kakashi.....Then again that mangekyu sharingan is really amazing but Orochimaru know dozens of forbidden jutsus that are extremely powerful...He did take out the foutrth after all..

n_n;

FOREVER A NOOB Sharingan_Sasuke is on a distinguished road Sharingan_Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2005 11:55 PM
    Threads

Default The Obvious Conclusion

Yea I agree. Itachi would beat Orochimaru. Yup, No doubt abouit it.

Full Metal Pipsquick mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2005 08:21 PM
    Threads

i say itachi^^

itachi is the best^ ^
    Tis xXLovelessXx for all who know me..

I love you Necromancer <333

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

please give reasoning for your answers...otherwise those post are no better than spam....What does Itachi have besides his sharingan that he could use against orochimaru? Orochimaru definitely knows a lot more moves and he's incredibly strong......He is a Sannin after all...That's on the hokages level and most likely stronger....

n_n;

FOREVER A NOOB Sharingan_Sasuke is on a distinguished road Sharingan_Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

True, True BUT Itachi used to be in anbu and now hes with the akatsuki that alone shows he has some skills dont you think? He has all the Katon techs. and the Sharingan like you said. He didnt even try with Sasuke and look what he did to him.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Orochimaru wouldn't have to try with sasuke either....Sasuke didn't even phase him in the fight.........Sasuke was nothing compared to either one of them so he is not a ver good comparison.........The akatsuki is way more powerful than the anbu.Orochimaru had enough power to break way from akatsuki and form sound and his own organization......

n_n;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think you have a point here haha

rejected Tsukasa wave master is on a distinguished road wave master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2005 08:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by mew sango
    i say itachi^^

itachi is the best^ ^
    I agree with sango definateley

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But I still think Itachi would win because Orochimaru is hurt

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that is true.......the fourth really did mess up his arm..........but also Itachis eyes are getting pretty screwed up by using the mangekyu.....

n_n;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea, but i bet u that his arms are a worse case than his eyes. (Not to be a jerk it was thr third not the fourth)

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

well i am up to the part where the 3rd and ochimaru fight and you went and spoiled it happy day well i wouldnt know because i have not seen itachi but what about jirayia guy hes one of the 3 legend ninjas is he not ?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sry about that......Yea Jiraiya is a Sannin and he would probaly beat Orochimaru

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Orochimaru was still able to hold up against both Jiraiya and Tsunade for a while , and his arms were cursed then to.He didn't win but he still fought on the same level as them..He's probably the strongest of the legendarys.......He could fight a lot better against just one opponent..Also orochimaru probably knows the secrets of Itachis sharingan and could easily take certain steps to avoid it's most deadly abilities

(lol, yea I always get that mixed up because I forgot the fourth died earlier...Thanks)

n_n;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no prob..........But Jiraiya wasnt healed yet from the stuff Tsunade gave him either so he wasnt fighting at his max either

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, I'd say cursed arms are a lot more of a handi-cap than a bit of a drugged body..Lol, perverted old Jiraiya wouldn't stand a chance against Itachi if they were both in top condition......Even with the messed up arms Orochimaru might win.....probably not though...

n_n;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I dont really think we can come to a conclusion about who would win between Itachi and Orochimaru. They r both very good. I tell u it would be a GREAT fight.....................But I have to go now. I added u to my buddy list so add me then we can talk more about it later on today

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okey, later...Yeah this is a hard battle to decide on......I'm not sure myself........It would be really awesome to see this fight...

n_n;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea it would....See ya bro

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

My god this is a hard question. Itachi can copy the moves of his opponent with mange (forgive my spelling) sharingan; though orochimaru has just about every jutsu mastered and is loaded with enough ninjutsu to last a man a million lifetimes. Well actually i think Itachi wouldn't be able to keep ninjutsu wise with Orochimaru. Orochimaru would use a technique that would tire out Itachi's chakra quickly. Though Itachi would be wise to that and use his own ;_; But orochimaru has the ability to summons the dead. Keh, 3rd and 4th hokage added to the fight, i think Itachi would lose. I mean Itachi is godly and all but no one can substain the amount of power those figures have. This may have problems, if so then dun be to harsh. <true dat>

--souless

Senior Member Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 10:28 AM
    Threads

Itachi doesn't even have to use Magenkyo. His sharingan can nullify all genjutsu(which a lot of Oro's moves are) and can easily predict and copy moves(making any of Oro's taijutsu attempts worthless), and as Itachi said, only a magenkyo user can beat another magenkyo user.

-Sharingan doesn't require chakra for a Uchiha to use it.
    -Magenkyo also doesn't take out chakra unless he uses one of the three jutsus magenkyo has.
    -Itachi is fast enough to perform jutsus with little or no seals involved.
    -Oro's forbidden (kin)jutsus require sacrifices to be ready in advance. Unless each fighter gets a whole day to prepare(or a month, since it was a whole month between the chuunin exams and the finals), Oro has nothing.
    -The only way Oro has a chance is to summon Manda, but then again, we don't know if Itachi also has a big boss summon or not.

And since this battle is supoosed to take place before the timeskip, either:
    1- Oro has no use of his hands, he is dead one on one against Itachi no matter what.
    2- Oro just transferred into his new body. He is very vulnerable and that body will most likely not have the chakra capacity as his previous ones.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

First of all... "Big Boss" only refers to the frog....

And It would depend on his arms...

I think... Orochimaru would win if he had his arms... he knows not to look at Itachi's eyes and is the equivalent of a Kage... He fought reall well against the other two Sannins WITHOUT his arms.... He can cursed seal people, which makes them really weak for a long time, and possibly kill them.... So he could just curse Itachi and kill him while hes unconsious...

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Shiryuu
    Itachi doesn't even have to use Magenkyo. His sharingan can nullify all genjutsu(which a lot of Oro's moves are) and can easily predict and copy moves(making any of Oro's taijutsu attempts worthless), and as Itachi said, only a magenkyo user can beat another magenkyo user.

-Sharingan doesn't require chakra for a Uchiha to use it.
    -Magenkyo also doesn't take out chakra unless he uses one of the three jutsus magenkyo has.
    -Itachi is fast enough to perform jutsus with little or no seals involved.
    -Oro's forbidden (kin)jutsus require sacrifices to be ready in advance. Unless each fighter gets a whole day to prepare(or a month, since it was a whole month between the chuunin exams and the finals), Oro has nothing.
    -The only way Oro has a chance is to summon Manda, but then again, we don't know if Itachi also has a big boss summon or not.

And since this battle is supoosed to take place before the timeskip, either:
    1- Oro has no use of his hands, he is dead one on one against Itachi no matter what.
    2- Oro just transferred into his new body. He is very vulnerable and that body will most likely not have the chakra capacity as his previous ones.
    Ah i had not known that this would be Oro without the use of his arms. Well then; that brings new light on the matter. If Oro can be taken out by Tsunade or well "Dealt with" by tsunade-sama. Then i doubt Orochimaru could touch Itachi. But still all and all; Oro with his arms could probably defeat any person in the show. I stress probably because i am not a follower of the manga. I have seen up to One hundred and somthing, below 120. Though i don't think you people give Orochimaru enough credit.Yes itachi is the prize of the Uchiha Family, But Orochimaru is a supreme Ninjutsu god. He in my opinion is the strongest of the the sannins and just so happen to eliminate the 3rd Hokage EVEN though the hokage used the secret technique in which Orochimaru knew nothing about and could have died from it. With arms and his full strength-ORo would win.

Closed Thread

Thread Information