AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite guy off of Naruto?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

2 15.38%
  • Sasuke

4 30.77%
  • Neiji

0 0%
  • Gaara

1 7.69%
  • Jiraiya

1 7.69%
  • Kakashi

4 30.77%
  • Lee

0 0%
  • Iruka

0 0%
  • Kakashi

1 7.69%
  • Kabuto

0 0%
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

But Gaara is a Kage... And Kages are stronger than any other ninjas in thier clan....
    The only reason he lost was because that Akatsuki member was targeting the village... If it were a completely fair fight, or if Gaara didn't care about the village , he would have won..
    They're ninja, there is no such thing as a fair fight. Putting that aside, Orochimaru killed the previous Kazekage, that shows that a Kage is not necciserally a powerlevel, but merely a badge of rank.

Deirdra won because she had slipped a piece of Gaara's sand and mutated it to her own needs. The targeting of the village was merely a distraction.

But you forget the point that not ALL of the Akatsuki are that powerful In any group, there are bound to be varying power levels.
    You don't get the S-rank missing-nin label for robbing a candy store, you know. S-rank means über-powerfull. Yes, there may be varieties in power levels, but most of them are at least Sannin level.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

I was merely trying to make the point that it is possible that he only "almost won" because the one he fought was among the weaker in the group.

As for the whole "Gaara is a 'kage' thing", keep in mind that technically, Naruto is still a genin.

hypa ninja no.1 Kakashi_rocks_my_socks is on a distinguished road Kakashi_rocks_my_socks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2006 06:35 PM
    Threads

Run, spot run....

by the way, Gaara is so cool!

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, regardless of where you stand on the "such and such is stronger than so and so", I think we can all agree that the American version of Naruto is awful.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    They're ninja, there is no such thing as a fair fight. Putting that aside, Orochimaru killed the previous Kazekage, that shows that a Kage is not necciserally a powerlevel, but merely a badge of rank.

Deirdra won because she had slipped a piece of Gaara's sand and mutated it to her own needs. The targeting of the village was merely a distraction.
    Orochimaru was actually supposed to be the next hokage but he left... He's at the Kage level...

And it was stated that a Kage is a power level(Sort of)... Strongest ninja in the village... I would count that as a certain power level...

And Gaara... Like I said before... If Gaara didn't care about the village he would have won...

Also, saying the Akatsuki are at the Sannin level... First of all... Sannin isn't a rank... It isn't above Jounin... Nor was it every said to be a certain rank... San means 3.... Nin is a shortened version for Nin-ja... It basically means theres 3 of them...

You can't classify people by ranks that aren't really ranks... And you can't classify people that all differ in strength.... Especially in Naruto... Since everyones levels seem to fluxuate ALOT.... And I mean ALOT... In the manga and MOST ESPECIALLY in the anime*Points at filler eps*....

Ummm... anyways, did I answer everything? Meh... I'll check back later... This is eough for now..

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Goodie, it's been a while since I had a nice discussion ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    Orochimaru was actually supposed to be the next hokage but he left... He's at the Kage level...
    Uhm, no he wasn't. He was Sarutobi's pet student, he left after the Yondaime was apointed.

And it was stated that a Kage is a power level(Sort of)... Strongest ninja in the village... I would count that as a certain power level...
    Hmm, point. The level would vary per village, though.

And Gaara... Like I said before... If Gaara didn't care about the village he would have won...
    Could have, not would have. Deridra might have found another method to distract him.

Also, saying the Akatsuki are at the Sannin level... First of all... Sannin isn't a rank... It isn't above Jounin... Nor was it every said to be a certain rank... San means 3.... Nin is a shortened version for Nin-ja... It basically means theres 3 of them...
    Now you're contradicting yourself, you claim Kage is a power level, yet deny Sannin is one? Not to mention it is stated multiple times that sannin is, in fact, a power level.

You can't classify people by ranks that aren't really ranks... And you can't classify people that all differ in strength.... Especially in Naruto... Since everyones levels seem to fluxuate ALOT.... And I mean ALOT... In the manga and MOST ESPECIALLY in the anime*Points at filler eps*....
    Let's not ruin the ranking system by including the main character into the calculation, it would make for a really messy anime if we didn't have some way of measuring powers.

Ummm... anyways, did I answer everything? Meh... I'll check back later... This is eough for now..
    Can't wait for the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo
    Well, regardless of where you stand on the "such and such is stronger than so and so", I think we can all agree that the American version of Naruto is awful.
    Never seen it, ain't gonna judge but I think you should give the guys a break. They tried didn't they?
    Last edited by red storm; 10-28-2005 at 02:48 AM.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Goodie, it's been a while since I had a nice discussion ^_^

Uhm, no he wasn't. He was Sarutobi's pet student, he left after the Yondaime was apointed.

Hmm, point. The level would vary per village, though.

Could have, not would have. Deridra might have found another method to distract him.

Now you're contradicting yourself, you claim Kage is a power level, yet deny Sannin is one? Not to mention it is stated multiple times that sannin is, in fact, a power level.

Let's not ruin the ranking system by including the main character into the calculation, it would make for a really messy anime if we didn't have some way of measuring powers.

Can't wait for the next one.

Never seen it, ain't gonna judge but I think you should give the guys a break. They tried didn't they?
    Sandaime said it himself....
    http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...tid=7405&stc=1

He was supposed to be the next Hokage... You should already know that the Sannin were 3 chosen ninjas that are supposed to be trained by the Hokage in orderto take his place one day... The one who Sandaime had in mind was Orochimaru... Well until he turned evil and such...

And Sannin really isn't a power level... Its the name given to the 3 chosen ninjas trained by the Hokage.... When they were little kids, (still geninor chuunin level) they were called Sannin.... Did that mean that they were really strong?? No it didn't... It means they were the 3 chosen by the Hokage...

You CAN say that someone is as strong as the Sannin ninjas... But that would be the same as saying that a person is as strong as *Insert a ninjas name here*.... It isn't a power level like Gennin Chuunin Jounin and Kage... Its just a name... Although they DID recieve reputations high enough for people to compare them to others... But still... They aren't a power level.

And Gaara would have won... Of course these are opinions and I won't go into all that....

And I meant ALL Naruto characters powers seem to fluxuate... One episode they're so strong and the next they're complete wimps...

If I missed anything elselet me know... I didn't bother leaving several quotes from your post... I'm lazy right now...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	oo.JPG‎
Views:	71
Size:	176.2 KB
ID:	7405  

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sandaime said it himself....
    http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...tid=7405&stc=1

He was supposed to be the next Hokage... You should already know that the Sannin were 3 chosen ninjas that are supposed to be trained by the Hokage in orderto take his place one day... The one who Sandaime had in mind was Orochimaru... Well until he turned evil and such...
    He was Sarutobi's first choise. Like I said, he was Sarutobi's pet student. a small quote I found to prove my point:

Back when he was still an Academy student, Orochimaru was an untouchable child with masses of potential to become a great Ninja. Hokage always praised Orochimaru and thought highly of him, even more than his other students. He was a very bright student and never missed a trick, but there was still something evil about him. His apperance was chilling and he never said much, his eyes usually say it all. Ever since he was small, his physical features were very snake-like. He had a long tongue, small, beady eyes and cold, pale flesh. In fact, he looks more like a snake than a human from some perspectives. As Orochimaru grew, his malice grew with him and he began to act very suspiciously. Some years later, Hokage came to choosing the Fourth Hokage. Orochimaru believed he was the best choice, because he though of himself as the most powerful being in the village. As it turned out, Orochimaru wasn't picked, and the Fourth we know, the one who sealed the Demon Fox, was chosen. This enraged Orochimaru and his bitterness lead to him conspiring to breaking rules and taking it upon him self to plan his revenge against the Third. But his ambition didn’t stop of petty vengeance. This is where we see his twisted ideology shine.

And Sannin really isn't a power level... Its the name given to the 3 chosen ninjas trained by the Hokage.... When they were little kids, (still geninor chuunin level) they were called Sannin.... Did that mean that they were really strong?? No it didn't... It means they were the 3 chosen by the Hokage...
    Then how come the characters reguraly refer to them as 'he's a sannin level' if it isn't a powerlevel? Granted it's not a rulebook level, but it's a powerlevel nonetheless.

You CAN say that someone is as strong as the Sannin ninjas... But that would be the same as saying that a person is as strong as *Insert a ninjas name here*.... It isn't a power level like Gennin Chuunin Jounin and Kage... Its just a name... Although they DID recieve reputations high enough for people to compare them to others... But still... They aren't a power level.
    My point exactly, they became so strong and had such a high reputation that they became a powerlevel for people to compare.

And Gaara would have won... Of course these are opinions and I won't go into all that....
    Poo, spoilsport.

[/quote] And I meant ALL Naruto characters powers seem to fluxuate... One episode they're so strong and the next they're complete wimps...[/QUOTE] Everybody knows to ignore the fillers.
    Last edited by red storm; 10-28-2005 at 10:32 AM.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

He was Sarutobi's first choise. Like I said, he was Sarutobi's pet student. a small quote I found to prove my point:

Back when he was still an Academy student, Orochimaru was an untouchable child with masses of potential to become a great Ninja. Hokage always praised Orochimaru and thought highly of him, even more than his other students. He was a very bright student and never missed a trick, but there was still something evil about him. His apperance was chilling and he never said much, his eyes usually say it all. Ever since he was small, his physical features were very snake-like. He had a long tongue, small, beady eyes and cold, pale flesh. In fact, he looks more like a snake than a human from some perspectives. As Orochimaru grew, his malice grew with him and he began to act very suspiciously. Some years later, Hokage came to choosing the Fourth Hokage. Orochimaru believed he was the best choice, because he though of himself as the most powerful being in the village. As it turned out, Orochimaru wasn't picked, and the Fourth we know, the one who sealed the Demon Fox, was chosen. This enraged Orochimaru and his bitterness lead to him conspiring to breaking rules and taking it upon him self to plan his revenge against the Third. But his ambition didn’t stop of petty vengeance. This is where we see his twisted ideology shine.

Then how come the characters reguraly refer to them as 'he's a sannin level' if it isn't a powerlevel? Granted it's not a rulebook level, but it's a powerlevel nonetheless.

My point exactly, they became so strong and had such a high reputation that they became a powerlevel for people to compare.

Poo, spoilsport.

Everybody knows to ignore the fillers.
    Alright, I read more into and it seems he was Sandaime's choice to become the Hokage but he saw something evil in him and chose the fourth instead, THATs when Orochimaru left...

ANd the sannin.... They became strong but they didn't become a power level.... People also say, "S/He's as strong as Kakashi" But Kakashi isn't a power level... Its just a comparison...

And also, it isn't just the fillers when the characters got weaker.... There are several other(Non filler) parts too...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright, I read more into and it seems he was Sandaime's choice to become the Hokage but he saw something evil in him and chose the fourth instead, THATs when Orochimaru left...
    Yup, but he left after the fourth was chosen, which was my point.

ANd the sannin.... They became strong but they didn't become a power level.... People also say, "S/He's as strong as Kakashi" But Kakashi isn't a power level... Its just a comparison...
    Ah, but unlike Kakashi people actually say "S/He is a sannin level ninja"

And also, it isn't just the fillers when the characters got weaker.... There are several other(Non filler) parts too...
    refresh my memory. No really, I'm lazy so I don't feel like watching them all over again.

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Wink My favoret guy from Naruto? Hee hee hee....

Do you even have to ask? KAKASHI, of course!!! He R.O.C.K.S!!! And, he's, totally nice and hot and, um, I'm ebaressing myself, so I'll shut up...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maybe this was brought up earlier, but why is Kakashi on the poll twice, and Itachi is not on it at all? Just curious.

Senior Member Lady_Farore will become famous soon enough Lady_Farore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

i LOVE the show Naruto. favorite character... NARUTO!!!! he's hot *innocent look* >.>
    Light is a powerful thing.
    To posses makes you unbeatable,
    To lack makes you vulnerable.
    Light is the only way out of the darkness,
    The evil in ones soul.

hypa ninja no.1 Kakashi_rocks_my_socks is on a distinguished road Kakashi_rocks_my_socks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2006 06:35 PM
    Threads

the voices from the american shows make my ears bleed...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The worst voice is Naruto (and that thing he always says, "believe it"). I dread what they are going to to do my favorite character when he is introduced.

Certified Ninja Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 11:57 PM
    Threads

I like Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi

Naruto: Funny, Dorky, and just plain weird o_O;;;

Sasuke: Calm, cool,

Kakashi: Funny, strong, and plays it cool...kinda :/

edit: scratch that... i like Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Naruto and Kakashi

Naruto & Kakashi: reasons above

Hinata: she strong when she want to be ( plus its fun to watch her faint)

Kiba: *cough* its a smarter Naruto! o_O ( better looking too >_> )

Shino: Shino's like really....Tall...
    Last edited by Wolf Demon Rin; 05-15-2006 at 10:45 PM.
    Life is only as good as the Coffee in the morning.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The best thing about Kakashi is the fact that he is so lazy. And yet he is more powerful than Sasuke and Naruto.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo
    The worst voice is Naruto (and that thing he always says, "believe it"). I dread what they are going to to do my favorite character when he is introduced.
    Trust me, if they translated from the Japanese directly he would have said it every single sentence. Ever noticed how he always says "dattebayou" on the end? They actually took it easy on you.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Trust me, if they translated from the Japanese directly he would have said it every single sentence. Ever noticed how he always says "dattebayou" on the end? They actually took it easy on you.
    Well.... "Tebayo" really doesn't have a translation... And "Tebayo" isn't as bad as believe it imo... You actually get used to him saying it after however many episode... Same with, "Ano sa ano sa" and all of that...

Alot of anime/manga characters have those kind of things at the end of thier sentences....

Chichiri(Fushigi Yuugi): No da...

Nekota(Hajime no Ippo): Dani...

Digiko(Digi Charat): Nyo...

Kenshin(Rurouni kenshin): Gozario...

Etc etc etc...

Nothing's really wrong with them... And actually after a while, when you get used to it... If they'd stop saying it... Well... They wouldn't be themselves anymore...

I really can't imagine Naruto and Kenshin without thier, "Tebayo's" and "Gozario's"...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then, according to your own logic, you will also eventually get used to the 'believe it'

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well... Actually Japanese is totally different from English....

"Tebayo" really has no meaning... Same as "Gozario"...

"Tabayo" is taken from a specific japanese dialect... And "Gozario" is a japanese word that adds extra respect to the sentence...

The words in japanese and the words in the english version are totally different...

"Believe it" actually means somthing... And it makes it completely dumb giving a character a completely new catch phrase from it's original... It basically changes the character... Although it's only a small change... It still is a change... From the word "Tebayo" that really didn't mean anything to "Believe it" a sentence that DOES mean something... It's like adding more personality to Naruto... Personaily that isn't even needed...

And don't even get me started on "Gozario" into "That I am" "That it is" etc... I think that translation doesn't even need to be talked about... It pretty much explains how stupid it is by itself, that it does... (See what I mean?)

So... to tell you the complete truth... I really MIGHT(Might Might Might... just wanted to make that very clear) get used to "Believe It"... But I NEVER(Never Never Never... Might as well make this clear too...) got used to "That it is"... Hate it...(Hate Hate Hate... Yeah... Added that because I wanted to annoy you for a bit... ^_^)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dub kenshin always does that 'that I am' stuff, fans of the dub love it.

Same logic aplies to Naruto.

People who wil get started with the dub either won't bother with it or love it, I know I have already seen a fic using dub Naruto.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, I actually did get used to it in Japanese, but the bad voice on top of the saying is just too awful. He sounds too much like American Luffy for my taste.

Member pOPpY-cHAn is on a distinguished road pOPpY-cHAn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2006 03:23 AM
    i LIvE iN An ImAgINAry wORlD,,wHErE i COuLd iMAGinE,, bOUt anIMES!!
    Threads

i pReFer sASuKe tHAn anY oTheR gUYs...

ayappe is my favourite character

i'D Like aLl Of u tO Be pArt oF mY FreN uMmPh,, I LiKE eVerYthIng BoUt SAkuRA eN sASuKe,, sO iF U hAve tHeiR PiCturEs,, pLs gIvE me... pReTTy PLiZ?

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Unhappy

I like Kakashi the best... but poor Neji has no votes! He's my 2nd fav, tieing with Shikamaru! Poor Neji....

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Closed Thread

Thread Information