AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite guy off of Naruto?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

2 15.38%
  • Sasuke

4 30.77%
  • Neiji

0 0%
  • Gaara

1 7.69%
  • Jiraiya

1 7.69%
  • Kakashi

4 30.77%
  • Lee

0 0%
  • Iruka

0 0%
  • Kakashi

1 7.69%
  • Kabuto

0 0%
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto

Member Nami-san is an unknown quantity at this point Nami-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2005 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Chapter 241 of Naruto is up and translated by Inane at Narutofan and i think Narutochuushin.com

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Good news to all and to all a great movie of Naruto update starting now.

Naruto animated movie that topped the box office in Japan this past August will be coming out on DVD and VHS in early 2005. Elsewhere in the ad it specifies a more specific date and says February 2005. This is good news for everybody, as when it is released on DVD I'm quite confident a group will have it subtitled and online. I absolutely positively can not wait.

Get ready ppl ^^ hehe cant wait to see it

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Can't wait to see it, Narutofan will have the new's of its release on the net so keep us informed.

Funniest moment for me was when Gai makes his first apperance infront of our Trio (Naruto,Sasuke & Sakura). Gai tells off Rock Lee for having a fight & they have this heart to heart the background changes into a sea front scene, Lee starts crying ( Gai also ). Our trio just look on with amazement in total shock at whats going on ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'll keep u guys well informed ^^ i'll do my best bcuz u guys r the greatest so far so i wouldnt let u down.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Episode 113 of Naruto by Dattebayo is up for today enjoy all and also chapter 242 is out at NarutoFan.com but RAW so cruise around if u want all. Seems its been going a little slow here, not to mention my fanfiction, ack i have writer's block >< i hate that. I'm gonna try really hard so u guys can get to see it.

i'll give u the summary for it. It pretty much has to deal with Itachi-san, but thats not all, it concerns with a childhood friend of his, her name is probably gonna b Nami (but i'll probably b changing bcuz something about the name isnt really what i want so not sure yet). They met when Itachi-san finally graduated the academy, Nami isnt what u call normal among kids. She originated from the mist village, also she contains a demon much like Naruto (which i have a lot of work to do) she is a experiment to being the perfect shinobi, which her father's goal is to make her into that perfect shinobi. Passing that, Nami has been picked on awfully alot among her peers. Itachi stops by seeing how all the other kids r picking on her bcuz of how she looks, how her eyes is much different than anyone's and how she looks prefering her as a freak or should i say "demon". Itachi helps her out, leaving no one to ever pick on her. After all that happened, Nami grows fond of him. Later on the years they grew kinda close, even tho Itachi sometimes keeps things to himself and is quiet, but with Nami he gets a little happy with her. Nami has been fond of him than anyone, but she also noticed problems with him dealing with his clan. Later everything starts crashing down. all those memories come back to haunt her since that incident, and she never could 4get him, but everything will start again when returns back to the village.

My summary right now kinda suck but i wasnt prepared so i thought i would give u a bit, but when u see it u'll understand ^^;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry all for the delay, have been feeling sick x.x but anywayz 242 of naruto is up translated by knives. get while u still can see them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Episode 114 shows in Japan on the 15th of December, 7:27 same time. Also since Christmas is coming up soon, would u guys like to purchase some Naruto merchandise well cruise on this site JapAnimation, they have great stuff of Naruto, especially some kunai knives and shurikens, and headbands etc. Also other anime stuff u like to see. Get out there and shop till u drop bcuz u dont want to miss this at all.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

114 episode of naruto is up by dattebayo and also chapter 243 of naruto is up RAW so check out guys if u wanna see.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey u ppl there u really wanna see how kakashi-sensei got his sharingan? well stop wasting ur time right now and head to Narutofan.com to see 243 of naruto to see and b amazed when obito bcomes kakashi's eyes. U dont wanna miss this.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

Been meanign to ask this for a while, but are you, like, a spokes-person for that site? You seem to push it alot I think I will check it out. Though, personally, I think any naruto fan should check out its SJ ally, One Piece.

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nami-san
    Chapter 241 of Naruto is up and translated by Inane at Narutofan and i think Narutochuushin.com
    Is it from Manga?

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heads up, but if it is translated, it is manga. Anime is (fan)subbed.

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

PC all set up & running, just read up too 243... very sad

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's hoping the scanlations go fast for future chapters of Naruto.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

243 was kinda sad, never thought Obito would die like that so quickly, i guess thats how Kakashi really got his sharingan eye.

I wonder what happened to Inane. they usually translate the chapters of Naruto, now Knives is taking care of it.

Did anyone of u guys got to see episode 114 yet? mine is still downloading -.-

I wonder...who do u think is the strongest among all the naruto characters who've seen so far?

Mine is obvious, ITACHI-SAN -^.^-

I think i'm gonna do a poll for all those fangirls that love some of the characters off of Naruto.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Itachi is definitely the strongest. I think I saw 114. Awesome. Never would have thought Chouji could be cool.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

never underestimate the ninjas of Konoha ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But among the characters that are in it for more than like 2 episodes, Naruto and Kakashi are the best. And everyone is cooler than Sasuke in my opinion.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have to agree on what u said on that ^^

I guess Inane is back, they did 242 and 243 a little bit better, just the art work. I finally got to see 114, Chouji is the greatest. I cant wait to see with Neiji's fight. But i think Naruto vs Kimimaro will b good but will b interrupted when rock lee gets in. I cant wait to see that fight. But i think the greatest fight will b Sasuke Vs Naruto.

What do u guys think?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Agreed. No doubt. If it is like the manga at all, the naruto v. Sasuke in anime will RULE!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But man we have to wait an awfully long time to see it. I hate waiting for a fight thats gonna b sooooooo good. but the greatest thing about this we'll get to see Gaara again yay!!!

ooooo gaara fangirls gotta remember that one, i'll b doing a poll for all fangirls on their favorite characters off of naruto. If u guys got any new ones let me know ^^

lets see there's naruto, sasuke, neiji, lee, shino, kiba, gaara, kakashi, iruka, jiraiya, ebisu, kimimaro, chouji, maybe more but let me know so i can add onto the list ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just remember a poll here has a limit of 10 options. And how could you forget Itachi (although I am not a fangirl )

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could i possibly 4get him?! oh my god i think i'm running a fever here, this isnt like nor is it my nature. Itachi is like my god. 4give me my Itachi-san.

Hehehe thanks for the tip.

oh maybe i do a poll for the guys too. I havent 4got u guys too either.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey, I would vote for Itachi on any poll. He is the man in Naruto.

Senior Member avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2005 08:43 AM
    Threads

who is nami-san?

Closed Thread

Thread Information