AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Who is your favourite final fantasy character

Junior Member dead_water_spirt is on a distinguished road dead_water_spirt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 06:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I got 2 vincent form 7 and rikku they both freakin rule!!!!
    Most people dont understand what it means to be alive or dead but in the end you will find what it means to be alive...to be alive is to die but to die with honor and pride is the question? Only you the one who wants to know will know the truth!

Junior Member Blue_Dragon is on a distinguished road Blue_Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

My favorite character from final fantasy would have to be Vivi because i think his magical power

Member dark nightmare can only hope to improve dark nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2005 04:05 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I hate the Wii

Talking

My favorite character would bee SEPHIROTH
    he's a verry cool guy with his silver hair.

but tidus and cloud and vincent is cool to

Sephiroth rock's

My Familly:
    Guardian spirith of: Cheesy-scar
    Brother: full metal alchemist
    Brother: Trey racer
    Sweet little sister: ~DizzyElf~

Vash The Stampede Vash_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vash_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

either vincent or sphiroth.
    VASH THE STAMPEDE THE HUMANOID TYPHOON!!
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's FirstLaw of Equivalent Exchange

Member Agent 159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Agent 159's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2005 03:40 PM
    Threads

sephiroth is my fav
    My Brother is Glitch4.0

2 b frg10 = wrs thn deth. Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 07:05 PM
    Threads

I like Sephiroth (duh...FFVII) and Zidane (FFIX).

Relentless Despair yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2006 04:30 AM
    Threads

GO RIKKU

BURN ME!!! silver_fang will become famous soon enough silver_fang's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ****ing go outside!

my fav. is Sephiroth and Cloud its hard picking just one person

"It is by fate that any life ends.
    but only by chance it is my life...
    not yours."-

Junior Member Rose Knight Shiv is on a distinguished road Rose Knight Shiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2005 08:43 AM
    Threads

Between Locke, FF6, and Kain, FF4.

Senior Member sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 01:32 PM
    In the basement of my house, i've been trying to get it for years
    Threads

Yuna, Yuffie, Vincent, Auron, Rikku, Squall, Ashe, Pannelo, Fran, Nanaki/Red XIII

friend(s)- Venus, Lady_Nayru, Raidon, Sweet Lucidity,Saphire, Yuna_X2, Xieshunnuan, hameht

I play Ragnarok Online

Sanjuro, not an Aeon Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 10:01 PM
    Threads

Cloud-He wore a purple leotard. a god damn PURPLE LEOTARD. No one can command any of my respect while they wear a purple leotard.

Sephiroth-I would probably like him more if he looked at all masculine. And furthermore, his plan made no sense. "If I almost destroy the earth, I'll be a god." Great logic Dumbass.

Squall-Don't give me that "Lone Wolf, I don't need anybody" crap. Hopefully the last emo character final fantasy will ever see.

Selphie-"I like Trains, HEEHEEHEE!" No more need be said.

Zidane-The guy has a Tail! No, man, just no!

Tidus-His outfit alone is enough to condemn him. Did anyone notice how one of his pant legs was a checkerboard curtain? I will say that all that chest waxing must have really hurt though.

Rikku-Selphie syndrome.

Yuna-An incredibly weak-willed and shaky character whose only apparent purpose was to make me hate FFX. And furthermore, they actually gave her a second game! Why god dammit, why?! It wasn't even a good game!

Go ahead and name any character from VII, VIII, X, or X-2 and I'll tell you why they either kick *** or completely suck.

And keep in mind that I like Final Fantasy, it's just that most of the characters lack likability. My current favorites are Cid (VII), Auron, Vincent, and Fighter.

Ich brauche Zeit, kein Heroin, kein Alkohol, kein Nikotin, brauch keine Hilf, kein Koffein, doch Dynamit und Turpentin. Ich brauche Geld fur Gasolin, explosiv wie Kerosin, mit viel Oktan, und frei von Blei.
    Eine Kraftstoff wie Benzin

Senior Member ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

Paine and Rinoa.

+++
    the magnificent droid

Senior Member sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 01:32 PM
    In the basement of my house, i've been trying to get it for years
    Threads

But all the people you named as bad I could easily take up for.......oh well it's your opinion

Yuffie is actually pretty much my favorite as well as Yuna and Ashe for females

friend(s)- Venus, Lady_Nayru, Raidon, Sweet Lucidity,Saphire, Yuna_X2, Xieshunnuan, hameht

I play Ragnarok Online

Member Dark Sephiroth can only hope to improve Dark Sephiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2006 12:16 PM
    Threads

my favourite is cloud - final fantasy 7
    Those who come across me will die a slow and sickening death!!!

FAMILY:
    Little sister - Sweet Lucidity

Look at my journal

Closed Thread

Thread Information