Well uhm....Hello ig, i'm new here and i wanted to ask for help to find an anime that I remember and that some friends also remember pieces but do not remember the name or the full anime.

Ok so, I'm currently 15 or 16 years old, and this anime I remember seeing around 2014 or 2016, it was an anime of the Mahou Shoujo/Magical Girl genre, this anime was one with 5 high school girls who were best friends and that to transform they had to have their pocket mirror in hand. At first it seemed to be typical but I remember that it became darker and darker, I have a vivid memory of a scene where one of the blue-haired protagonists decapitated a villain with a crystal, jumping a lot of blood everywhere staining her the dress and I also remember that her color palette was becoming more and more dim.

I recently remembered that anime and tried to search for it, and I couldn't find it anywhere, I searched for it with any type of flair, names and others, I only remember that it had the word "mirror" or "mirrored" in the title, I'm sure I had seen it in Japanese, does anyone remember it, do you know about this anime, or can you help me find it?

I remember the appearance of one of the protagonists, somewhat blurred but I remember her, i drawed her trying to imitate the style as best as possible for a better reference. I showed it to my friends and they say they also remember it that way.

While I was drawing it I remembered a fragment of the opening, I will record myself humming that part and I will attach it tomorrow.

Thank you for reading
Click image for larger version

Name:	2189_sin_titulo_20221029001037.png
Views:	4
Size:	686.5 KB
ID:	86462