I am an Artist without friends and girlfriend looking for a good job First I will tell a story about me. I grew up not having a good school life and often being bullied, and my only focus during my youth was PlayStation 1 and 2 and online pc games. Until I graduated from college, I felt empty, hallow, and useless. The feeling was almost painful. Later on I was inspired by an artist to become an artist and since I became an artist my world became colorful, I no longer feel hallow. My drawings weren't that good when I started. But I recovered after more than a decade I became a professional artist. Since I have become an adult, I can think of living and standing on My own feet, being independent and Think carefully about what I want in life. And here I need to stop playing games because I've been busy with work. That I realized that I want to live as a professional artist, love, have children, and have my own house. Sadly, I don't have a good relationship with my parents because they are not in favor of my profession as an artist because they say it's not normal and I don't have a lot of money. It's heavy in my heart that I was considered a shame because I chose to be an artist, they want me to be a doctor, lawyer, engineer and whatever normal course that is conventional. But I still love my parents. Now I live as a freelance comic artist and anime comic artist for story tellers since the pandemic lockdown. The problem is I don't earn enough So I'm thinking of going back full-time with my art skill. What is the most fitting for me? The alternative is to take a free course that gives a certificate that is also related to art and drawing. I also find it difficult to get a job based on my skill but I want to live as an artist. Thanks for reading!