AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot submit ANY lyrics

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Beldarius is on a distinguished road Beldarius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2024 03:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Cannot submit ANY lyrics

There seems to be a huge issue with the site. I tried to submit some lyrics in late August and also today, but the site logs me out every time I try to submit. Note: I'm talking about AnimeLyrics.com, not the forums.

I keep logging in, writing all the information and lyrics correctly, ticking all the right boxes, pressing submit and instantly get hit with "You need to be logged in to make submissions. Please log in and try again". This behavior repeats no matter how many times I try.

The site worked perfectly fine the last time I tried earlier this year (when I posted Edge's theme songs from Super Robot Wars 30), but this August and September something seems to have broken.

EDIT: Apparently I can't post replies to this thread (something about mods needing to approve them), so I'll just reply here. I tried to submit some lyrics again and it took me no more than a minute to copy-paste everything, but the site still logs me out (i.e. not affected by time). Apparently there have been no new submissions since July, so there may be more people than just me with the same problem.

Also, just thought I'd mention, the entire server went down after I posted this topic yesterday. And I mean it was really down, all the "Down For Everyone" type sites showed it as such. The receiving server in my country and Cloudflare were both working at the time.

EDIT 2: Okay, it's the browser's fault. I just managed to submit lyrics through Firefox, but Microsoft Edge logs me out when I try to submit through it. *sigh* Time to hit them with another bug report, considering one of my country's government agencies stopped working on Edge too.
    Last edited by Beldarius; 09-07-2022 at 06:20 AM.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2024 09:00 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Cannot submit ANY lyrics

After you log in, if you go several minutes without entering something, or going to a new page, the system could automatically log you out. My suggestion is for you to write out your posting on Microsoft Word, or whatever word processing software you use, prior to logging in. Then after you do log in, copy your posting onto this site.

Jackie Coogan, Charlie Chaplin, and Charles Reisner as the Bully.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I tried just now and it took me no more than a minute to copy-paste and submit, but it still logs me out. Apparently there have been no new submissions since July, so it's possible people other than me have the same problem.

Oh, and just thought I'd mention, the entire server went down after I posted this topic. The receiving server and Cloudflare were working at the time, but this end was showing up as red; "Is Site Down Right Now?" also showed the status as such.

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

I think this should be working now. Been fixing Lyrics since the server move, and seems to be working for submissions and approvals!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

It's mostly working now, but still logs me out sometimes while submitting. Now I have 5 songs in my "Waiting in Queue", while I submitted only four. lol

Now to wait for them to be approved so the "extras" can be merged or removed.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

The submission system works fine on Firefox, but it seems it's still broken on Edge. Just tried to submit on the latter browser and it logged me out again. Went to Firefox and everything worked.

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Huh, interesting... I'll poke around some more then!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information