AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jail!

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Jail!

I almost got jailed. How about you?
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2024 09:00 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Jail!

Only in Monopoly.

Jackie Coogan, Charlie Chaplin, and Charles Reisner as the Bully.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2024 04:50 PM
    Threads

My mom did. Drunk driving. Me, i never ever intend to pay for my crimes.

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was expunged from my record. Thank God, because though I could RUN jail, baby, I don't want to be a bad influence, as the great JEM once sang in the 80's!!

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2024 04:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon__Sommelier View Post
    It was expunged from my record. Thank God, because though I could RUN jail, baby, I don't want to be a bad influence, as the great JEM once sang in the 80's!!
    Ah JEM... cancelled before her time then brought back as a great comic and a terrible movie...
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

Yeah, I almost went to jail.
    My friend and I went to my old high school at about 3 in the morning to shoot his illegal crossbow. There was construction work being done at the school at the time, so there was plently of debris like styrofoam and useless wood and planks to shoot at. Then suddenly out the corner of my eye I see some light, and I bolt and run so fast I might as well ahve teleported away.
    My friend and I run like hell over to the football field behind the school where we calm down, turn around, and see that it was the headlights of a police car that spooked us.
    We figure they got tipped off or something by someone, so we book it to the edge of the football field and hop the barbed wire into a small wooded area (we lived in a town inside the woods). I begged him to drop the crossbow so we could get it later but he didn't. We calm down laughing and walk back to his car, ready to go home. "don't worry" he says, "i'll drive with the lights off, that way they wont see us." bad idea.
    The first corner we turn there's a police car there to intercept is. I lie and say that we went to McDonalds. They call our bluff and say they've been monitoring our car the moment we parked at the high school. Apparently someone saw us enter the high school and thought we were going to take a shortcut into their garden to rob their house. We fold and explain what we were doing after the police find my friend's illegal crossbow in the trunk. The both of us are put in handcuffs and they're all yelling at my friend saying he's a piece of grozit that deserves being arrested. They keep telling us they have footage of us both trying to break into the house. I keep saying that that's impossible. They keep insisting so I say, "okay, can I see the footage to explain what might be going on in it?" They then said they didn't have the footage with them, and drop the subject.

They gave my friend an alcohol and weed test and he passed both (he's completely straight edge, but he's slightly autistic so being nervous made him act odd which the police found suspicious). We explain what we were doing at the school, and that we initially thought we were being detained for tresspassing. My friend makes up a story about how his headlights were turned off because he usually drives his mother's car, which has automatic headlights. I mostly keep my mouth shut (so far the police has mostly focussed on my friend, since he owns the bow and owned the car). I would never snitch but I'm also not going to get myself into more trouble than necessary. We basically stayed calm the entire way. Eventually the police realise they can't charge us with anything except for driving without headlights and the illegal bow, which comes out at around 300$. The people who called wanted to press charges against us, but then after talking to the police and explaining that we were basically innocent (he didn't mention the crossbow) all we had to do was go meet them and shake hands and say sorry.

I really hated being in the position of someone who is hated and feared by a normal person like the guy who called the police on us. We weren't innocent but we also weren't planning on attacking his family or his house.

Good thing was that I left my wallet with my ID at home, so while initially the police wanted to come with me to go get it, once we were let go they didn't bother doing this, so I basically got away with it all, even though I should have been fined for tresspassing onto the high school grounds.

Oh well, I really didn't want to spend the night in jail that day (i had work the following morning and going in would've been hell if they knew I was in jail for the night) and thankfully, I didn't, only because the police was nice enough to convince that guy that we were doing nothing wrong.

Thats it.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
    Yeah, I almost went to jail.
    My friend and I went to my old high school at about 3 in the morning to shoot his illegal crossbow. There was construction work being done at the school at the time, so there was plently of debris like styrofoam and useless wood and planks to shoot at. Then suddenly out the corner of my eye I see some light, and I bolt and run so fast I might as well ahve teleported away.
    My friend and I run like hell over to the football field behind the school where we calm down, turn around, and see that it was the headlights of a police car that spooked us.
    We figure they got tipped off or something by someone, so we book it to the edge of the football field and hop the barbed wire into a small wooded area (we lived in a town inside the woods). I begged him to drop the crossbow so we could get it later but he didn't. We calm down laughing and walk back to his car, ready to go home. "don't worry" he says, "i'll drive with the lights off, that way they wont see us." bad idea.
    The first corner we turn there's a police car there to intercept is. I lie and say that we went to McDonalds. They call our bluff and say they've been monitoring our car the moment we parked at the high school. Apparently someone saw us enter the high school and thought we were going to take a shortcut into their garden to rob their house. We fold and explain what we were doing after the police find my friend's illegal crossbow in the trunk. The both of us are put in handcuffs and they're all yelling at my friend saying he's a piece of grozit that deserves being arrested. They keep telling us they have footage of us both trying to break into the house. I keep saying that that's impossible. They keep insisting so I say, "okay, can I see the footage to explain what might be going on in it?" They then said they didn't have the footage with them, and drop the subject.

They gave my friend an alcohol and weed test and he passed both (he's completely straight edge, but he's slightly autistic so being nervous made him act odd which the police found suspicious). We explain what we were doing at the school, and that we initially thought we were being detained for tresspassing. My friend makes up a story about how his headlights were turned off because he usually drives his mother's car, which has automatic headlights. I mostly keep my mouth shut (so far the police has mostly focussed on my friend, since he owns the bow and owned the car). I would never snitch but I'm also not going to get myself into more trouble than necessary. We basically stayed calm the entire way. Eventually the police realise they can't charge us with anything except for driving without headlights and the illegal bow, which comes out at around 300$. The people who called wanted to press charges against us, but then after talking to the police and explaining that we were basically innocent (he didn't mention the crossbow) all we had to do was go meet them and shake hands and say sorry.

I really hated being in the position of someone who is hated and feared by a normal person like the guy who called the police on us. We weren't innocent but we also weren't planning on attacking his family or his house.

Good thing was that I left my wallet with my ID at home, so while initially the police wanted to come with me to go get it, once we were let go they didn't bother doing this, so I basically got away with it all, even though I should have been fined for tresspassing onto the high school grounds.

Oh well, I really didn't want to spend the night in jail that day (i had work the following morning and going in would've been hell if they knew I was in jail for the night) and thankfully, I didn't, only because the police was nice enough to convince that guy that we were doing nothing wrong.

Thats it.
    Worth logging in for. This story is f--king epic!!

*Quietly goes back into retirement*
    Last edited by Digimon_Sommelier; 10-24-2022 at 01:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information