AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lesbian Spy Agency

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2024 05:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Lesbian Spy Agency

I am working on a book about an independent lesbian spy agency. Think Kingsman with all Roxy. World wide, no affiliation to any one country. Sort of an amalgamation of all the secret lesbian clubs and societies that eventually came together and started their own spy agency to fight things like modern slavery, bigotry, etc. In a James Bond sort of way (actually yes that is a gun in my pocket, but I'm still happy to see you...). Note: Not D.E.B.S.

Any ideas? Missions? Gadgets? Enemy Agencies?

Last edited by Clayton_n; 08-12-2022 at 05:14 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Lesbian Spy Agency

Nothing huh? You guys are no help.

Come on think of all the stuff anti-gay people say

Lesbians seduce all other women and turn them gay like vampires or werewolves
    the infiltrate everywhere and could be anyone
    The secretly ran the Nazi party
    They recruit
    There is supposedly a Gay Bomb
    They steal information and use it against people
    The manipulate what's in the media
    They can destroy traditional marriages
    Entire countries and religions have seen them as such a threat they've passed whole laws against them
    They're secretly witches
    People around the world are working on ways to "cure" them right out of scifi novels
    They exist in defiance of god's will and have infiltrated the Catholic church (nuns especially)
    They brainwash people
    They're super strong women who ride motorcycles and drive big rigs
    They are automatically awesome at sports yet banned from most of them
    They defy the laws of nature
    They cause natural disasters
    There's a gay mafia/illuminati
    They are secretly in a relationship with every celebrity ever
    And lots more

Now I know this all sounds like the ranting of crazy back alley preachers and republicans... but what if it's all true? If so then lesbians are basically born badass ninjas and then they can still take it up a notch

Last edited by Clayton_n; 08-19-2022 at 01:45 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2024 09:00 PM
    Threads

I guess the rest of us just are not into lesbians.

Jackie Coogan, Charlie Chaplin, and Charles Reisner as the Bully.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Again we need a lot more people in here. Invite them.

I was checking out the new power couple in Jurassic world (Yas and Sammy) and saw a few complaints from parents about how they "snuck it in" five season in. The creator of course says they planned it from the start and were implying it through the whole show but parents seem to think they're secretly embedding lesbians into kids shows to corrupt them. Interestingly one asked how she was supposed to explain sex to her kids after seeing the kiss. I was kinda curious how she did it in season 4 when Kenji and Brooklyn kissed.

Personally i think that would be awesome if they were...

Also interestingly in the show Sammy was secretly a spy.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 08-22-2022 at 04:21 PM.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You can recruit Rin from Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne. She is a green haired, alcoholic, immortal lesbian detective. She could make it as a spy.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I thought she WAS a spy.

Anyway this is not about anime.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    I guess the rest of us just are not into lesbians.
    I'm an ally!!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon__Sommelier View Post
    I'm an ally!!
    Good. Because they have a license to kill anyone who isn't.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/sap...eet/1142052415

https://www.amazon.com/Sapphic-Spies...s=books&sr=1-1

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Which reminds me, I have a License to Stalk, Track Down, and Disembowel laying around here somewhere. I have to try to find it.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    Which reminds me, I have a License to Stalk, Track Down, and Disembowel laying around here somewhere. I have to try to find it.

this is an anime site. EVERYONE is a stalker.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 09-16-2022 at 05:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information