AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Things in old video games that still bug you?

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Default Things in old video games that still bug you?

Whether it be a technical thing, or something being too hard, or something else entirely. Is there something that still frustrates you?

One of my favorite games is Ratchet and Clank (2002) (Though I love most of the Ratchet games, that one is still my favorite.)

Though there are a few technical things that are frustrating that they fixed in later games (Opening weapons menu didn't pause the game, no strafing, ect). There's one dumb thing that will always frustrate me.

In the first part of the game, Ratchet can't breathe underwater (Until he gets an O2 mask later.) If he dies underwater, particularly in "Black water City" where you have to race through a section before it floods, if you do die, you hear, a womans voice, but garbled. But almost like shes trying to tell you to do something. There is a subtitle option, but nothing shows up. I'll always wonder what was being said there.

Anything like that for you guys?

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Things in old video games that still bug you?

you think that's an OLD video game? I played Dragon's keep on a green screen computer. (Sigh) you know watching Sonic 2 and seeing all the game references I looked around and realized I was the only one in the theater that got them bcause I was the only one who had ever seen a Sega genesis...

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

3. Likes Takatofan1986 liked this post
    Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    you think that's an OLD video game? I played Dragon's keep on a green screen computer. (Sigh) you know watching Sonic 2 and seeing all the game references I looked around and realized I was the only one in the theater that got them because I was the only one who had ever seen a Sega genesis...

I meam, 20 years IS a long time, but yeah, grew up with DoS, I know real old XD.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

You are eaten by a Grue

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

They lost the second disc for Carmen SanDiego at my school... and I frequented an arcade where Supermario, the original, was a game
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 06-06-2022 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Excessive unrelated images
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Member Audreeana is on a distinguished road Audreeana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2022 09:10 PM
    Threads

My favorite games are the Diablo series, now the biggest problem is: Blizzard has announced that Diablo 4 will launch on June 6, 2023, with a public beta coming beforehand. I have to wait for 6 months! I don't know what game to play during the waiting time, and how to get more D4 gold then.
    Last edited by Audreeana; 12-29-2022 at 07:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information