AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Dressed Anime Characters

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation Best Dressed Anime Characters

Who do you consider to be the best dressed anime characters? Who has style? Who can make anything look good? Who dresses for success or respect? I have a few.

Ladd Russo from Boccano. If you like the classic 1920’s fashions, you should enjoy Boccano. The wardrobes are classy. But it is Ladd Russo in his classic white three-piece suit who stands out. Of course he prefers white because it makes the blood of his victims more visible.

Violet from Violet Evergarden. A one-time military killing machine, Violet is now trying to adapt to civilian live with a disability. She goes to work as a “doll,” one who writes letters for those who can’t express themselves. Violet does learn how to live in her new world, and she dresses the part. Her classic style of dress tells us she’s a lady, and a professional.

Eureka from Eureka Seven. Members of the Gekkostate aren’t exactly known for their fashion sense. They have none. But Eureka stands out. She still wears that military uniform, keeping it clean, crisp, and fresh. I doubt the other members even remember to do their laundry.

Kotetsu from Tiger and Bunny. Kotetsu Kaburagi, aka Flying Tiger, has his own style. It sort of borders on “business casual.” During his off-time from being a superhero, Kotetsu can be seen wearing a usually green shirt with a tie and vest, but no coat. Add casual slacks and two-tone shoes, along with a cap, Kotetsu goes in for style and comfort.

Alucard from Hellsing. OK. So Alucard’s wardrobe is a bit gaudy and flashy. But he makes gaudy and flashy look good. I think it’s the addition of those sunglasses. Clothes make the man, and this man demands your attention.

More on these, and perhaps others later.

Meanwhile, what are your choices?

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Member Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2022 03:44 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Best Dressed Anime Characters

Alucard was the first one who came to mind to me too!

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

The people of Black butler all seem to have their act together

But it's hard to say. Too many of them wear uniforms and blend in with everyone else.

Lupin (both him and his grandpa) had style

I'd say my favorite is lelouch. I have no idea how he keeps from getting tangled in that cape, but it's impressive.

It all depends I guess.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 05-23-2022 at 07:39 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Let's take a closer look at Ladd Russo:

Well dress? Yes. But he should take better care of his clothes.

He got them all bloody. Actually, they get a lot more bloody as the night wears on. But that's why he wears white -- so the blood can show.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For Violet Evergarden, clothes make the woman. Her wardrobe changes her from a military killing machine, metaphorically, to a sensitive, caring woman with a heart of gold.

I don't remember this scene. I think it is from the movie rather than the series.

Last edited by PictureGuy; 05-24-2022 at 10:19 PM.

Junior Member erwinwallpaper is on a distinguished road erwinwallpaper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2022 01:42 AM
    Threads

Yuzuriha Inori (Guilty Crown)
    Yatogami Tohka (Date a Live)
    Tokisaki Kurumi (Date A Live)
    Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online)
    Alice Zuberg (Sword Art Online Alicization)

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Compare and contrast. Eureka, second from the right hand side, shows that even in a uniform she has more fashion sense than others.

Wholesome, clean cut, and professional, Eureka is always dress for any occasion.

Oh, and Holland? The ascot died over a hundred years ago.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 05-26-2022 at 10:36 AM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Next up is Tiger and Bunny's Kotestsu.

https://losanimesdemagrat.files.word...4pgho1_500.jpg

A bit more than casual, and a bet less than formal, Kotestsu dresses for any occasion which may arise, always stylish in his own unique way.

Clayton above brought up Lelouch as Zero, from Code Geass. I almost put him on my list, then decided not to. But now I am reconsidering. The Zero outfit succeeds because it is not flamboyant, and certainly conveys the idea that the revolution is not to be taken lightly.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In Hellsing, Alucard wears a somewhat gaudy outfit. But he makes it look cool. Know anyone else who can pull that off?

Even when killing dozens at a time, Alucard makes gaudy cool.

And not a drop of blood to stain his suit.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Papillon from Buso Renkin

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ I totally forgot about Buso Renkin. Now I have to try to forget it all over again. Just please tell me you are not serious. Oh wait. I forgot whom I talking to. You are serious.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    ^ I totally forgot about Buso Renkin. Now I have to try to forget it all over again. Just please tell me you are not serious. Oh wait. I forgot whom I talking to. You are serious.
    Just because you can't pull it off.

Female wise I'd say Cattleya from Queen's Blade has the best outfit.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information