AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Squid Girl (AZONE Pure Neemo/OBITSU 26)

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2023 07:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Squid Girl (AZONE Pure Neemo/OBITSU 26)

AZONE Pure Neemo character doll of the main character from the late-2000's Manga, and early-2010's Anime, "Shinryaku! Ika Musume"/"The Squid Girl" a most unusually charming Anime series, and a must-see!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squid_Girl

i've ported her over to the OBITSU 26 (MEDIUM Bust, NATURAL Skintone) which is not only far more aesthetically pleasing overall, -YMMV- but a far and away better proportional match to her rather bulbous head. my old 1999 VOLKS UFS Ah! My Goddess "Skuld" models the original AZONE Pure Neemo body for contrast.

i'm working on attempting to alter her original outfit to better fit the much larger OBITSU body. we'll see what i can manage to work out from that...

TBH, i found that "Squiddie" 's rather cartoonishly "flat" Faceup somehow bothered me,
    particularly when contrasted beside my other girls, and their generally Anime-stylized, yet semi-realistically-nuanced facial appearances.

that in mind, i bit the bullet and attempted to suggest some "depth" to her face;

Last edited by Tasuke; 02-20-2022 at 01:15 PM.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Squid Girl (AZONE Pure Neemo/OBITSU 26)

You should see her as a Chibi. Super cute.

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2023 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Squid Girl (AZONE Pure Neemo/OBITSU 26)

Actually, going out of my way to obtain this doll was indeed a direct reaction to picking up the SENTAI complete collection shown above,

and unexpectedly falling totally in love with her, not the least of which because of those delightfully charming Little Big Planet-esque Chibi adventure story arcs.

the Anime was a Total Joy for me, start-to-finish, and, with all of the Anime i've seen over the last twenty-five years now, i can assure you that that does not happen often...

Last edited by Tasuke; 03-15-2022 at 08:42 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information