AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pranks

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2024 05:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Pranks

Given limitless resources, what kinds of pranks would you play on people?

i once convinced my mother and sister, back when the Internet was new, that I had found a website that if given a few personal details could tell you how you were going to die. I did such a good job that when I burst out laughing during my sister's turn they spent ten minutes not believing me when I told them i made the whole thing up and insisting I tell them what it said.

In my book "Harlequin: A Fool's World Novel, I had my characters do a halloween prank in which they retrofitted a wheelchair to be road ready, attached it to the back of a car, and then had it driven around the freeways with a guy in a hospital gown waving and screaming. Later it turned out they were doing it in all 36 LA police precincts with different cars, drivers, and guys in the wheelchair.

I came up with another that might be fun. Find a friend and get a picture they don't know about. Then make up a bunch of Missing Person's posters that include way too much personal information, like their mom's cell phone number, and lists the date they went missing as a week or two in the future, then plaster them all around town.

I'm not saying you should actually do any of this stuff, but what pranks could you come up with?

Last edited by Clayton_n; 11-08-2021 at 06:03 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information