AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who are your favorite EVIL witches?

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who are your favorite EVIL witches?

Welp Halloweens on it's way. Who are your favorite witches, real or imaginary from pop culture? Just the bad ones please. Child eaters and villains.

Examples:

Elizabeth Bathory

Baba Yaga

The Sanderson sisters
    Webby Vanderqauck

magical DeSpell

Twilight Sparkle
    Mad Madam Mim
    Ursula the Sea Witch

Last edited by Clayton_n; 10-07-2021 at 07:55 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Who are your favorite EVIL witches?

Margaret Hamilton from The Wizard of Oz (1939 version). Judy Garland said she had difficulty pretending to be afraid of the witch because between shots Hamilton was so nice to her. Hamilton was known as one of the nicest people in Hollywood, yet:

Do you want to start a thread about just anime witches? Or anime ghosts? I've been thinking of what topic to tackle next.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 10-07-2021 at 08:18 PM.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    Margaret Hamilton from The Wizard of Oz (1939 version). Judy Garland said she had difficulty pretending to be afraid of the witch because between shots Hamilton was so nice to her. Hamilton was known as one of the nicest people in Hollywood, yet:

Do you want to start a thread about just anime witches? Or anime ghosts? I've been thinking of what topic to tackle next.

I said EVIL witches. In the Wizard of Oz movie Glenda was clearly the bad guy. She asks Dorothy if she's a good witch or a bad witch and THEN points out that supposedly only bad witches are ugly... so why is she asking?

The munchkins and her sing a choreographed song about the dead woman and the coroner has an ornate death certificate drawn up ahead of time and doesn't even check if she's alive.

The wicked witch shows up justifiably upset that her sister has just been crushed by a house.

Then she corpse robs a dead woman of jewel encrusted shoes right in front of her grieving sister, sticks them on Dorothy's feet, uses a young girl to threaten the witch.

Later the "wicked" witch puts Dorothy to sleep with flowers. Glenda decides the solution is to cover an unconscious girl in three feet of snow.

Finally at the end Glenda's like, "I'd have told you the shoes would have gotten you home, but you wouldn't have believed me. I mean lady, you came out of a bubble! I would have given you the benefit of the doubt on the heel clicking thing for at least the three seconds it would take to try it out. Instead I was kidnapped, spent a week on the road with some real weirdos, and almost got into a balloon with a creepy old man.

Glenda was clearly the bad guy. At least in the movie. The books are way different.

Now a good evil witch... the Grand High Witch

Rowena from Supernatural

Evil Willow

The Blair Witch... lady stole money and two hour of my life.

Demon and the Three Sisters from Gargoyles?

Last edited by Clayton_n; 10-14-2021 at 05:50 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter was pretty kooky!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Does my 7th grade math teacher count?

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    Does my 7th grade math teacher count?
    That depends. how many of her students did she actually eat?

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon_Sommelier::. View Post
    Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter was pretty kooky!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    That depends. how many of her students did she actually eat?
    It never occurred to me before, but an awful lot of my classmates did go missing.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

We got a taste of Hermione Granger turning evil in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows when she "rebuked" Ron for Harry. Don't worry. It was the horcrux doing it.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon_Sommelier::. View Post
    We got a taste of Hermione Granger turning evil in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows when she "rebuked" Ron for Harry. Don't worry. It was the horcrux doing it.
    But she got hers in Harry Potter and the Virgin Sacrifice.

The scene:

(Hermione wakes up naked and tied to a stone slab. She struggles to get free, when Harry enters wearing a sorcerer's robe.)

Harry: Do not struggle, Hermione. You cannot get loose, and it will make your death only the more painful.

Hermione: Harry! What are you doing? Untie me!

Harry: I'm really sorry about this Hermione. But I need the powers of the Dark Lord to finally defeat Voldemort, and the Dark Lord requires the heart of a virgin.

Hermione: No, Harry! You've gone mad!

(Harry begins to chant as he raises a knife to plunge into Hermione's body.)

Hermione: Harry! No! (She screams as the knife enters her chest.)

(Harry cuts away, puts his hand into Hermione's chest, and pulls out her heart.)

Harry: Oh Dark Lord! I offer you this heart of a virgin. Grant me now your power. (Tosses the heart into a fire.)

(Ron enters panting as if he were running.)

Ron: Harry! Stop! You are making a mistake!

Harry: I regret this Ron. But to defeat Voldemort I must gain the Dark Lord's power, and that requires the heart of a virgin.

Ron: But Harry, Hermione is not a virgin.

Harry: What?

Ron: We did it once. Or twice. Maybe a third time. I'm not sure.

Harry: (With a look of horror on his face.) Dark Lord! Please! I didn't know. Give me another chance, I beg you. I will find the heart of a virgin!

(The building begins to shake as with an earthquake. Ron unties Hermione's body and carries it out. The ceiling and walls collapse on Harry.)

The End.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I bet there were whole classes on cannibalism and tantric sex we never saw in the books and movies.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information