AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Edited

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Edited

So what edits have you noticed in anime? Differences from the original japanese version and what they show here.

https://www.ranker.com/list/digimon-...nna-lindwasser

Last edited by Clayton_n; 08-30-2021 at 03:07 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Edited

How old should kids be to see anime of all kinds unedited?

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2024 01:59 PM
    Threads

It depends on the kid. But there are some anime I would not let anyone under 14 see. For example, Elfin Lied is definitely off limits.

Feed your cat!

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You'd be shocked what used to bee on Pokémon

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ I really didn't need to see that.

Feed your cat!

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    ^ I really didn't need to see that.

But aren't you pissed they edited it out?

There's a whole missing episode of Outlaw Star where they went to a hot spring.

Also did you never wonder where Ash from Pokemon got a Tauros?

Among other shows...

Did you know Yugi moto has a mother? For years I assumed all the kids' parents in that show were playing gin one night and drew one of Yugi's cards by mistake and got sent to the Shadow Realm.

Actually they lost a whole season called Season 0... two is you count Season 4 of Yugioh GX. A shame that since Yugi and Jaden duel at the end of that one...

I did remember wondering why in the "first episode" kaiba stole a Blue Eyes card, ripped it up, and Yugi suddenly hit puberty for no apparent reason...

Last edited by Clayton_n; 03-21-2022 at 07:36 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    There's a whole missing episode of Outlaw Star where they went to a hot spring.
    It was cut in its entirety when the series was on Adult Swim, but I got the complete series later on from Netflix and watched that forbidden episode. It was hilarious.

A hapless assassin tried to kill Gene, and Gene was never aware of it. Aisha appears topless. In order to get a couple of shells for his gun, Gene has to film some lady naked.

The complete episode is on YouTube, but you have to pay for it.

Feed your cat!

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I actually have it on DVD, but I did wonder about those caster shells.

Junior Member erwinwallpaper is on a distinguished road erwinwallpaper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2022 01:42 AM
    Threads

My country uses a blurring system to censor an anime.

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Digimon had some sensors. This was actually the very first ep of any anime I ever saw Raw/subbed BEFORE I saw the dub....

It always annoyed me that this scene was cut. A girl (Rika) and two guys (Kazu and Kenta) got separated from the group, and the guys fell asleep. Kazu's donkey was stuck in the air, and she came and kicked and, he went flying, and....

(IGNORE THE AUDIO - Its a bad fandub, but it's the only video of it I could find, of just that clip at least)

...It wouldn't have even bothered me THAT much that it got cut, but what bothered me more, is that later THAT SAME EPISODE, THIS was TOTALLY OKAY...

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2022-05-27-15h02m18s774.png
Views:	8
Size:	381.2 KB
ID:	86441

....Grabbing and shaking her boobs was perfectly fine....

Random while I'm here though, I defend Digimon when I can: Digimon gets lumped in with pokemon for calling riceballs Doughnuts, but NO, Digimon did localize some things, but Rice Balls and Sushi were mentioned several times!

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You can flip is and censor stuff you don't need to

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information