AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Koi wa Ameagari no You ni (After the rain)

Senior Member Tsundere Magus will become famous soon enough Tsundere Magus's Avatar
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2021 07:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Koi wa Ameagari no You ni (After the rain)

Since I went right into controversial romance today, I said to myself, why not go even further? Mayuzuki Jun's creation, After the rain, or Koi wa Ameagari no You ni (So difficult to type without mistakes!) is a love story about a young teenager girl and her attraction. Forbidden attraction, we must say, since symbolism takes her closer to her work boss, a mature man over his 40s. I have taken a look at the manga as well, and... never judge a book over its cover. This story is beautiful, the plot working around obsession and not your typical love anime either. It's funny, since I watched it after it received some powerful hate from a dear friend. Again, you can love it or completely hate it. Nothing in the middle? Just After the rain.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 06:36 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Koi wa Ameagari no You ni (After the rain)

How young? Cause 16+ i'm okay with and I think 12 might be the limit in japan...
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Tsundere Magus will become famous soon enough Tsundere Magus's Avatar
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2021 07:17 AM
    Threads

Ah! I had not noticed this reply! Either way, Tachibana is a minor, being 17 years old in the series. It is still a huge different and indeed, an interesting topic to touch with an anime plot. 12 would be too far, but I am sure there are plots out there that include even younger characters...

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 06:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsundere Magus View Post
    Ah! I had not noticed this reply! Either way, Tachibana is a minor, being 17 years old in the series. It is still a huge different and indeed, an interesting topic to touch with an anime plot. 12 would be too far, but I am sure there are plots out there that include even younger characters...

Currently he age of consent in Japan is 13, though in bigger cities like Tokyo sometimes they raise it to eighteen.

Though again I'd be line with 17 year old doing whatever she wants, but the lower you go the creepier it gets, especially depending on how old the other person is.

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information