AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anime Love Stories

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2024 09:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Anime Love Stories

From Toradora, there are two girls in this scene. Guess which one ends up with Ryuuji?

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2024 05:34 PM
    Threads

Didn't we all expect Ash to end up with Misty?

Joey and Mai too

Eureka 7 was great

Last edited by Clayton_n; 07-28-2021 at 05:57 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eureka 7 is also a love story. I have to re-watch the movie Eureka 7: Good Night Young Lovers. It has nothing to do with the series, but has the same characters. When I do get around to a re-watch, I will post a review.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

In High Score Girl, Haruo Yaguchi sees Akira Oono as a rival with gamer talents equal to his own. But the sensitive and vulnerable girl sees Haruo as an emotional crutch she learns to lean on. No question about it. These two have romance in the future. Well, no question until a blonde third wheel named Koharu turns up:

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For every schoolboy who ever had a crush on his teacher, there's Please! Teacher.

Not for the little ones. There is nudity and sexual situations which this trailer doesn't even hint at.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Midori Days shows us, life can be tough for a girl who suddenly becomes her crush's right hand.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are we supposed to be just talking about pure love stories? Because a lot of non-romance series have a love subplot.

https://anime.astronerdboy.com/wp-co...bed-pillow.jpg

Last edited by Clayton_n; 08-05-2021 at 08:41 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Patema Inverted

Summer Wars

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ I've seen both of these. I like Summer Wars better, though the love story is actually more of a sub-plot.

Jackie Coogan, Charlie Chaplin, and Charles Reisner as the Bully.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't know, she asked him along specifically to be her boyfriend.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ Posing as her boyfriend, as I recall. I don't remember why she wanted to deceive her family. I think it was to silence an aunt or someone who was pestering her about being unattached? Anyway, predictably, an attachment did form as they tried to save the world.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

her grandma was dying. Also she had a huge crush on her nogood uncle.

Now me I like yuri love stories. No guys to get in the way. Ever see Strawberry Panic?

Or Sakura Trick?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm reviving another thread.

For a love story, I am adding True Tears to the list. Three girls have their eye on one boy: https://www.animeforum.com/showthrea...ue-Tears-(2008) It's been a month since I watch the series, and I seem to have a better opinion of it now than when I first reviewed it. I guess it is because it sticks in my mind.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We wait so long for some of these... https://www.cbr.com/anime-kisses-wor...-romance-genre

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information