AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Most Evil Characters in Anime -- Top 10

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2024 09:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation Most Evil Characters in Anime -- Top 10

Who are the most evil anime characters of all time? Here’s my Top 10 in reverse order:

10. Nathan from Blood+. Of course there are several evil characters in this anime. We can start with Diva and continue with all of her chevaliers, Amshel, Solomon, James, Karl, and of course Nathan. But of all these, Nathan is the most evil. He is playing his own game by his own rules in which betraying Diva and the others is a strong possibility. Even at the end, he has one more trick up his sleeve.

9. Naraku from Inuyasha. Naraku starts off as a common thief, but keeps getting worse and worse as the story goes on, or drags on after episode 70 or so. Being converted into a demon will do that to people.

8. Aizen from Bleach. Not just any old traitor who faked his death, but a traitor who uses his lieutenant Momo, who he knows has a crush on him, and then tries to kill her. Why are women always attracted to the worst men?

7. Dr. Clown from Levius. This clown takes advantage of war orphan AJ, taking over her mind and turning her into a killing machine – all for sport. Can Levius save AJ by defeating her in the ring? Watch the anime to know what I am talking about, because I know this sounds weird.

6. Yubaba from Spirited Away. Greedy Yubaba turns Chihiro’s parents into pigs, and then threatens to fatten them up for a slaughter. Either Chihiro saves them, or it’s bacon for breakfast. Oh yes. Enslaving Chihiro and others, and then stealing their memories is a favorite pastime of Yubaba’s.

5. Light Yagami from Death Note. This guy has no moral scruples. Of course, if he did we would have no anime. When given a chance to kill anyone he wants just by putting their name into a notebook, Light goes crazy – in more ways than one.

4. Izaya Orihara from Durarara and DurararaX2. He’s evil, though it may be hard for many to admit this. After all, everyone loves Izaya. Well, everyone who is not a character in these anime series. Izaya is an information broker, skilled with a knife, and enjoys manipulating people for his own pleasure. He drives one teen to despair and into taking her own life, only to be stopped by Izaya at the last minute. But the despair remains. He talks one little girl into trying to murder his rival Shizuo. But you do have to admire the way Izaya maintains control of most situations, even when it seems everything is going against him.

3. Kyubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magic. Kyubey is the cutest character on this list. I suppose that’s why so many girls believe him and fall for his deception. Want to become a magical girl? It will cost you. It will cost you a lot.

2. Mr. Satou from Ajin: Demi-Human. OK, so Satou has a legitimate grudge. Is that any reason to become a mass murderer?

1. Johan from Monster. He looks so innocent. Mild mannered and passive, he surely is not a violent man. But he does kill, and can get others to kill for him. Dr. Kenzou Tenma is framed for Johan’s crimes, and takes a tour through the sewers of Europe to find the most dangerously evil man in anime.

Honorable Mention:

Medusa from Soul Eater
    Black Assassin, aka Jack the Ripper from Fate/Apocrypha.

Now list yours and tell us something about them.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 07-05-2021 at 09:40 AM.

Jackie Coogan, Charlie Chaplin, and Charles Reisner as the Bully.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2024 05:34 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Most Evil Characters in Anime -- Top 10

Naraku? He was in love!

Now that spirit that possessed the gem Magatsuhi, he was evil.

Let's see...

father: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Evil Bakura from Yugioh

Crocodile from One Piece

Gendo from Evangelion

Anslasax from Bastard!!

Lan Asuka from Devil Lady

The Demons from Kaku Ren Bo

Kokuto Bleach hellverse

Ryo-ohki from tenchi Muyo (Blew up almost 70 planets, no remorse)

The nazis in Hellsing
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

From Blood+, whose side is Nathan on? His own.

Sorry if the voices are off. For some reason this seems to have been recorded at the wrong speed.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

From Inuyasha, if Sesshomaru really wants to intimidate the evil Naraku, then he shouldn't show up dressed like a drag queen.

Senior Member Tsundere Magus will become famous soon enough Tsundere Magus's Avatar
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2021 07:17 AM
    Threads

What's wrong with Sesshomaru's appearance? I think he's actually hot and definitely earns extra points with his clothing.

6. Likes RZ. liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Deleting my own post.

Let's not go there.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 07-02-2021 at 06:46 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

From Bleach, this clip is a spoiler, but I can't think of one more fitting to show what a rat Aizen is.

Member RZ. is on a distinguished road RZ.'s Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2021 07:50 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LickleGrimes

Click image for larger version

Name:	cunttbh.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	86376
    Suitengu from Speed Grapher, just for how he treated Kagura.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsundere Magus View Post
    What's wrong with Sesshomaru's appearance? I think he's actually hot and definitely earns extra points with his clothing.

Also, as a straight male, I second this. I question my straightness AND my asexuality when Sesshy's on the screen.

10. Likes Tsundere Magus liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can't find a decent clip of Dr. Clown from Levius. So this will have to do:

You can see Dr. Clown at 1:13.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I could not find a good clip of Yubaba from Hayao Miyazaki's classic Spirited Away that was in English or Japanese with English subs. But this Spanish dub gives you a good idea about what kind of a witch she is:

Yababa, why is it you can't be more like your twin sister?

Senior Member Tsundere Magus will become famous soon enough Tsundere Magus's Avatar
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually, I feel like Yubaba is 50-50 here. Sure, she's a witch, and sure, she's cruel, but at the same time... She gives a job to everyone who asks for a position... Actually she's a job savior!

Oh, and also, that one is portuguese if I am not wrong, just to clarify!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ Yubaba may give you a job, but she also enslaves you by stealing your name.

Portuguese?

Member RZ. is on a distinguished road RZ.'s Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2021 07:50 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LickleGrimes

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    Yababa, why is it you can't be more like your twin sister?

Ever since I started reading theories like this, I never know who to trust in that movie
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FanTheories..._prostitution/

Edit: Btw, the title is "NOT the prostitution theory". I'm pretty sure everyones aware of that one. This one is about Zeniba specifically.

Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Trust no one! But still, if we look deeply inside, most of the workers didn't seem that unhappy to me. Most of them, of course. Alright, alright, I was just joking up there anyway. She's a good villain, still!

Oh, and I meant that the scene you shared was in portuguese, Picture Guy. I looked around a little and you were right, not a lot of Chihiro around Youtube, sadly. But it's not a problem, the movie is famous enough so almost everyone has watched it already and I am sure no one will have trouble talking about it. And, right, it's beautiful. But here we are in an evil topic, huh...

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2024 05:34 PM
    Threads

Junko

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ Who? Don't know her. Tell us about her.

Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lady Despair herself, from the Danganronpa series.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsundere Magus View Post
    Lady Despair herself, from the Danganronpa series.
    I don't know her or that series. Do tell more.

Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think I shouldn't go further with the explanation, but...

Well, the following already spoils the mystery, but a video should work to reflect how well she fits the role. Kinda... spoilers ahead!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ It reminds me of a girl I knew in high school. She does this sort of thing for a living now.

Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sounds like a nice girl to date. You should consider it!

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Ooooo, okay lets go retro! *cracks knuckles*:

Dr. Hell - Mazinger Z

Leader X - Gatchaman

Tenma - Astroboy

Zarkon and Lotor - Voltron (GoLion)

Desslok - Star Blazers (Space Battleship Yamato)

(The 80s introduced me to anime before I even knew what anime was)

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Light Yagami from Death Note is pretty self-righteous. How else could he kill so many people? All he has to do is write your name in his notebook along with the cause of death, and you're history. Here he takes advantage of a particularly vulnerable woman.

She never had a chance.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He may be evil, but who doesn't love Izaya? Well, his sisters for one. And a few others. From DurararaX2:

Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't really like Izaya a lot to start with. Maybe he's one of those villains I can't stand!

I was thinking about one of those noisy characters right now. A little spoiler here for those who have not watched Kill la Kill, since it's supposed to be a bit of a secret.

Harime Nui, the flashy Grand Couturier and the one behind murder and robbery. Even with that adorable appearance. Well!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information